Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Monthly Election Forums   » Vote Hamiro =)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vote Hamiro =)
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok everything has been settled im not Aryan Arkan proved that, i never got friends to vote for me that was settled to i never registered names and voted for myself either so guys yes i'am 100% Legit and all i gotta say is if i get elected for the Military/War/Politics forum Dejango i want you to be a mod there with me you deserve it to. Also ill bring and end to racism in there so anyone being discriminated against i got your back im opposed to racism through and through. Also im going to have new topics just about daily and of course open for debate and my 2 cents will be invested quite often. If you want to see what ive done go take a look and im also on these forums pretty much 24/7 the forums are always on since i have cable and when im not in games i check the forums like every 15 minutes so im snappy =) im also experienced being a Moderator for RGN Networks for 10 months and their forums manager for 3 months so needless to say i know what im doing so goodluck to all participants and when you go to the polls dont forget VOTE HAMIRO FOR MILITARY/WAR/POLITICS FORUM! cya im out....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on you know you want to lol....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No we dont, cos we're going to vote for dude!!
Namely:

1) i made the forum
2) its my forum
3) i left a while ago, still dont drown in time to post here, but I WANT MY FORUM BACK!!!
4) i stop flamin
5) i stop racism
6) ive got the experience and hamiro doesnt!

And even if mr hamiro does not know who i am, i dont give a shit

[ October 14, 2001: Message edited by: **The Dude** ]

Posts: 2335 (0.35 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6561 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm decisions decisions......
i think i'll vote for 'the dude' simply on the basis of hes been here longer than you

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Dude you got nothin on me i was a mod for 10 months and an admin for 4 at RGN not only that but i also dwarf you in knowledge of history as well im quite sure as for this MY FORUM thing talk to Arkan....

--------------------
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
Dude you got nothin on me i was a mod for 10 months and an admin for 4 at RGN not only that but i also dwarf you in knowledge of history as well im quite sure as for this MY FORUM thing talk to Arkan....

k u talk to arkan if u please im quite sure he'll say im right
2nd: im not so sure about the history part! I stick my time and life into WWII and everything concerning modern history, say i think we are a match (read some of your posts, good work).

As for the hostile attitude?? Why?
Its nice uve been an mod for 10 months, and an admin for 4, but ive been an admin here since may, and we're talkin about this forum right? Not the RGN forum...

Posts: 2335 (0.35 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6561 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
lol dude its quite obvious you dont know me (IM SO MAKING MY SIG "You don't know me do you?") well #1 my specialty is also modern history and politics as well as ancient dating back to the beginning of creation, early civilizations of Mesopotamia and Eygpt as well as Medieval history and just to let you know RGN forums were basically the same but more people until RGN got too busy with his company Portland Networks and didn't have time to maintain it. As for the attitude you come back and expect everything to be handed to you after being gone well the thing is you're not the only person here that wants this and i happen to be just as qualified or more se than you me and DJ would be the best mods for this forum thats why me and him are going to be the mods of it if you wanted it you should have been here you snooze you lose maybe you can get in next months vote until then its just too bad....

--------------------
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

quote:
lol dude its quite obvious you dont know me (IM SO MAKING MY SIG "You don't know me do you?") well #1 my specialty is also modern history and politics as well as ancient dating back to the beginning of creation, early civilizations of Mesopotamia and Eygpt as well as Medieval history

Neat man wow, hehe im planning to do something with history, its got like all my major interest. Nice to know there are actually ppl who are interested in it, other than what u hear at school: "history is the past, it happened, can we please get over it"

and just to let you know RGN forums were basically the same but more people until RGN got too busy with his company Portland Networks and didn't have time to maintain it. As for the attitude you come back and expect everything to be handed to you after being gone well the thing is you're not the only person here that wants this and i happen to be just as qualified or more se than you me and DJ would be the best mods for this forum thats why me and him are going to be the mods of it if you wanted it you should have been here you snooze you lose maybe you can get in next months vote until then its just too bad....

Hey u obviously take it all very serious, cos to me u sound quite upset...Well anyway, have fun modding the forums, ill see next month (or any month after that)

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im beginning to increasingly dislike you hamiro, you seem
and as the dude said whats with the hostile attitude

quote:
lol dude its quite obvious you dont know me

wtf?!?!?! i supose your explantion is quite good, but i got a better one:
he lives in the Netherlands and you live in Canada

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6539 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
ahhh sorry bout that guys me and The_Dude are buds and we've seemed to form a trio of 4 which i kinda dont get (Me, DJ, Dude and Havoc for anti-racism) so if anybody wants to join just stick the ARA logo in your sig or whatever and lets get rid of the racism on the boards....

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
and i got the hostile attitude because of his comment that i have no experience and that he said it was "his" forum and he wants it back but its settled....

--------------------
 -

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

quote:
and i got the hostile attitude because of his comment that i have no experience and that he said it was "his" forum and he wants it back but its settled....

yes its settled now, and it was stupid of me to say that
As for now...there hasnt be a canadian i had troubles with so far

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
We're very like-able lol....

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fair enough!!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*