Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » LOL @ Man U!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOL @ Man U!
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could anyone contain themselves as those plucky hungarians tap in a last minute winner past the desparing phill neville who we all love to take the piss out of!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Smoketoomuch  
Visitor
Member # 650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Smoketoomuch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Phil Neville is shite. The bane of the team
Posts: 2 (0 per day) | Registered: Jul 2002 (6070 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
k

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6398 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man Utd 5 - Team i have no idea how to spell 1

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6480 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man Utd 1 - Sunderland 1

I dont expect them to get the championship this season nor to do well in europe, i dont want to be heart broken if i be blindly optimistic.

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.63 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6504 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont expect them to win if they cant beat zeta away from home! i dont care if they can beat them at home the fact is they still lost to the equivalent of burnley!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah they seem to well.......suck this season if they dont get their shit together, i cant stay with them, im not a glory supporter its just the players they dont see too..... PUT ANY FUCKING EFFORT IN

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6480 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Burrito  
Member # 89

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for King Burrito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha ha, Man Utd are doing so shite and their position in the table is crap. Pity we didn't get to see mcateer to batter the shit out of keane though

--------------------
 -

-

http://www2.fanscape.com/Midtown/streetteam/misc/vlrredirect.asp

Posts: 694 (0.1 per day) | From: Viking Hall | Registered: Jun 2001 (6486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*