Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » I guess this applys mainly to only people in the states....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I guess this applys mainly to only people in the states....
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
want to start a fantasy football league when the season starts?

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6101 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah im up for that

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6370 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll play

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5758 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6396 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5974 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm guessing not real football but i'll play neway, 49ers 4 eva!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6211 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol why are u a 9ers fan x?

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6370 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all 'bout the bills

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6396 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:

probably because them and the cowboys tended to be the most popular teams throughout the majority of the 90's, however its pretty much slipping away...

@ mason bills will make first round but wont get past it I think.....

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6101 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SIVA:
@ mason bills will make first round but wont get past it I think.....

Its a big improvement though, if drew hadnt have been traded, i would still be a patriot fan

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sdjljsdjldfljdfl

(fixig the effects of the time warp)

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.63 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6502 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
allright.....anyone have any problem agains me hosting the league on yahoo?....or any suggestions for somewhere else?

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

--Billy Corgan

-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
no, HOST HOST HOST

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rpazdzierski600:

because when i was in la for a few months i saw loads of sport and liked the 49ers best! not becasue they were the best, becasue they were entertaining!

same reason i support the anaheim angels! i saw them loads cus my hotel was next to the stadium! they were crap when i started but now they are on fire! play off champions 2002! saw every game on tv, the highlight was when a guy from the crowd wacked barry bonds around teh head with those giant clapper things! genius! the fat whale deserved it!

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6211 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:

[ 16 July 2003, 16:55: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
no you are a glory supporter, you only support championship teams. you have to be a fan of the brewers. you are a glory supporter, 49ers have won 5 super bowls, you are not allowed to like them, you must be a fan of the cardinals

[ 16 July 2003, 16:54: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
and it is finished and made....I made room for 20 ppl but I doubt we get that many......

all you need is a yahoo account

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/reg?page=joinprivate

click the link

league ID: 98054
league Pass: 12345

if you have any questions you know how to contact me....

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

--Billy Corgan

-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
im getting some friends into it, if you dont like it to bad

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
ok, im the hub city senators

--------------------
 -

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
get dejango in...where the hell is he anyways?

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

--Billy Corgan

-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
hes on vacation

--------------------
 -

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
damnit sign up!!!

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

--Billy Corgan

-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*