Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » Ronaldinho wants 'immediate' move

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ronaldinho wants 'immediate' move
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ronaldinho is ready to put pen to paper on a £19million deal to take him to Manchester United.

The Premiership champions confirmed yesterday that they had renewed their efforts to sign the Brazil star from Paris St Germain.

And while the French Ligue 1 club say that no deal will take place immediately, Ronaldinho himself has confirmed that Old Trafford is his preferred destination.

He told the News of the World: 'I am now able to concentrate on Manchester United - this is what I want and I am ready to move immediately.

'I am ready for the task of playing for them. I am flattered they want me. Now it's up to me to do my part and work hard, and I can promise everyone I will.

'I want to be the first Brazilian to be a Red - and now I know I am going to be.'

Bizarrely, the newspaper quotes him as adding: 'I have had all sorts of dreams about devils and, to tell you the truth, I have not yet seen one as cute as me.'

It is understood United have offered £16million for Ronaldinho with the fee rising to £19million, depending on his appearances for the club and its future success.

It is thought the World Cup winner will receive a quarter of the transfer fee as his part of the deal.

'Today, Manchester United are one of the three best clubs in the world.' Ronaldinho added. 'Their squad is so good that I can more or less compare them to the (world champion) Brazilian volleyball team.

'There are 23 fantastic players at Old Trafford and so I cannot rest for one moment if I want to get into the side.

'Professionally, there could be nothing more demanding in the world than playing at Old Trafford - even more so than playing at Real Madrid.

Yesterday, United chief executive Peter Kenyon confirmed his club had made further ground in its attempts to complete the deal.

'Things are moving well and we are making useful progress,' he said.

'We have made a renewed bid for the player and are hopeful we can bring things to a successful conclusion in the next few days - that is certainly our intention.

'We believe Ronaldinho wants to come to Old Trafford and that has been a motivating factor for us in pursuing him.

'It's now a question of reaching agreement with PSG but we are hopeful that will be done sooner rather than later.'

Real Madrid's interest in the 23-year-old was discontinued last week while Barcelona yesterday admitted they would be unable to match United's offer to PSG.

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6370 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how would barcelona not be able to match untied when they set aside 30 mil for beckham?

let him come to unitedi say, love to see man u waste money, Veron, Rio, Barthez

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6211 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barcelona got him for 23.5m

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5758 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.63 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6502 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
'There are 23 fantastic players at Old Trafford and so I cannot rest for one moment if I want to get into the side.

That's why he never came to United, he wouldn't be consistent enough and he doesn't want to perform to peoples expectations.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6478 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the World Cup he flattered to decieve like some others *cough, cough* Rio Ferdinand

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5758 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rio's the man! shit defender, lovely earner for leeds! he wasn't actually shit at leeds, but thats what man u will do to ya!

lol greg, real want viera!

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6211 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Real seem to think that not actually having a training camp and youth squads will financially compensate for the sake they spend millions every year getting already established players, though they still couldn't get to the european cup final.

but for the last 4 years Viera was supposedly going to Real and every year wenger and dein rejected the claim and he's going to be staying on

but major kudos Leo that you got Jody Morris... wow

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
what do you expect reids our manager! jesus i could manage better than him! the only reason he made an impact is cus he corrected venables's fuck up squad rotation! just cus we were 2 scared to get a "new manager" like we did with whats his name before! (money grabbing bastard!)

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*