Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » Who will win the english priemership

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who will win the english priemership
Naeem Arif  
Just Popped In
Member # 941

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Naeem Arif     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the charity shield was underway on sunday between Manchester united and Arsenal and what a close match it was so close penalities had to be taken. Fortunately for Manchester united there new Goalkeeper proved his Talent. So who will win the priemership will it be united again or will another team clinch the title. Will chelsea's new signing's prove useful, or will Arsenal's hot team manage to steal the show. Or maybe a lower team will be in the spot this season.
I look forward to hearing your comments.

--------------------
Naz

Posts: 13 (0 per day) | From: Accrington | Registered: Aug 2003 (5698 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not so posative after winning the charity sheild. Its something of a poisoned chalice, I forget the exact number of times but its something like everytime in the past 10 years whoever won the charity sheild has gone on to with nothing else at all. I'm probably wrong but its quite a high percentage at least...

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
read the sig!!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinker  
The Great Smaze®
Member # 861

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its the villas year [Big Grin]

*wakes up* [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

oh please God pleasssssssseeeeee

--------------------
I'm like a square stuck inside of a circle...

-
 -

Posts: 278 (0.04 per day) | From: random spot of nowhere | Registered: May 2003 (5794 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damm u sound like someone i know!

i would say its leed's year but i'm being realistic here! i think even tho "chelski" are the most boring team to watch they will still win the title!

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manchester United

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6378 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arsenal will win the title, 2nd will be man utd and chelsea around fifth, they bought so many no-marks it's pathetic, veron is shit, and was for lazio even when in his prime suppposedly and duff was overpriced. now if they do buy crespo that would be a good signing

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5766 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
the problem with buying a complete new team liek chelsea is that none of them know how to play well with each other! they did win however with a goal from veron that anybody could have put in, no skill he just swang and wakked it, if he had put his full skill into it it would have been in row z!

smith's goal against newcastle was class, he stood next to bernard and just waited for him to knock a shit header back to given, he did and smith scored a very cheeky goal! viduka's outside of the boot swerve around given was also class! hell it'll shut richard up!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*