Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » Macedonia vs England

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Macedonia vs England
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a bloody disgrace

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5763 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exactly the english team are a bunch of time wasting arseholes.

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bazz_2k1:

As opposed to the Scottish squad?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6483 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinker  
The Great Smaze®
Member # 861

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D..:
quote:
Originally posted by Bazz_2k1:

As opposed to the Scottish squad?
smooth [Smile] what happened in the game? im in belgium so i didnt get to watch it - dont even nknow the score! can someone give me a match report?

--------------------
I'm like a square stuck inside of a circle...

-
 -

Posts: 278 (0.04 per day) | From: random spot of nowhere | Registered: May 2003 (5791 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st half was pretty crap, our midfield looked like amateurs, no-one was going down the right and Macedonia finally managed a goal, it was a shitty goal, rather humourous though, and it reminded me of Aston Villa. they shouldn't have scored it, but they did deserve a goal in that 1st half.

2nd half, the midfield was slightly better but still looked out of place at times, for the whole match the only attacking idea the team seemed to have was the long ball but on the 50th attempt it worked, hit blockhead Heskey off the back of his head, Rooney ran after it booted it a foot to the left of the goalie who seemed to have temporary paralysis so he let that one in. thne a penalty by Becks.

all in all, a win on the score-sheet but true shame in the heart of any england fan

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5763 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know they suck but still shut the fuck up.

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aye! scotland are bollocks at everything! rugby there a fucking disgrace to represent the northern hemisphere!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6215 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinker  
The Great Smaze®
Member # 861

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i didnt miss too much then [Razz] thanks for the report sweets [Smile]

--------------------
I'm like a square stuck inside of a circle...

-
 -

Posts: 278 (0.04 per day) | From: random spot of nowhere | Registered: May 2003 (5791 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunatley scotland will probably get to the play offs, through no skill of their won, i sure hope germany let iceland win! then germany will still go through but at least scotland wil be out!

jesus at rugby samoa are ahead of you in the world rankings, while good ol' blighty reins supreme!

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6215 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
come on you fucking turks, you wanna stab a bit of this???!!!

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*