Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » 49ers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 49ers
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking own all!

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6436 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a Vikings fan

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5770 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank god there is some sanity in here! 49ers do rule!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6222 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
49er's blow

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5985 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm yes of course they do? they always loose all their games dont they! looser!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6222 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
hmmm yes of course they do? they always loose all their games dont they! looser!

If by 'loose' you mean 'lose', then I agree.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5985 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
hmmm 49 - 7 win over chicago! now in what way is that a loss?
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
hmmm 49 - 7 win over chicago! now in what way is that a loss?

Look who they were playing against
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
a wins a win, but a slaughter is still credible! look at the raiders and who they were against, they still managed to fuck it up!
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
raiders rock

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6382 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
raiders are cheatin bastards! they only loose when other teams cheat more than them!
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
raiders are cheatin bastards! they only loose when other teams cheat more than them!

i guess every team cheats then

Go Bills

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6408 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
very good! and so true.
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Oh yeah, that's right. 49er's taken down by my team yesterday. St. Louis - 27. San Fransisco - 24.

Tonight my #1 team will destroy the Giants. Go Cowboys!!!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
yeh well it was a road game, and nobodies evre had a perfect season before (correct, me if i'm wrong of course!)
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong, there was a team in the late 80's that did it and for some reason i cant think of the year or the team. It was the year that football team game out with a song and music video.

[ 17 September 2003, 19:47: Message edited by: Duck_Fat ]

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6436 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
It was the year that football team game out with a song and music video.

Wasnt that Chicago? And it was called 'The Superbowl Shuffle'.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Holy shit sirlardsalot knows his stuff... yes that is it

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
wow perfect season! i thought taht was only possible on computer games! neway 49'rs 4 eva!
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
errrr, the only ever perfect season was the '72 dolphins, 17-0.

you stand corrected.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6164 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was gonna say the exact same thing...go cloyne...

fucking rams got lucky, they didn't win, the 49ers gave it to them. don't count on it happening again.

49ERS OWN ALL MOTHERFUCKERS

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Yeah ok Goldfish. This is what the 49er's look like when they're on the field:

-
(Both of them are 49er players)

[ 20 September 2003, 04:00: Message edited by: SirLardsAlot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree, 49ers were the better team

but im still a viking fan

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6164 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Hahaha, 49's lost again today to Minnisota, 7 (San Fansisco) - 35 (Minnisota)

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
FUCK YOU!

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg cloyne!

Your a Viking Fan too??!?!!!!?!?!?

I love the Vikes... Wow, I am in shock right now.. you fucking rules kyle.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6138 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all yall fools

1. 49ers are the best just owens is angry hell probly leave next year if he isnt happey. hes the best though.

2. 14-0 sucka they didnt play 16 games back then

[ 02. October 2003, 06:00: Message edited by: daveacious ]

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6513 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

14-0 plus the playoffs

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah, let go of the 49ers they have looked bad so far this year.

Last nights gaym (monday night Bucs vs Colts) was decent tho.

It is nice to see the Chumps (Bucs) lose their claim of "the best defence in the history of Football" BS.

3 TD's in under 4 minutes should silence that kind of BS for ever now, heh.

I like Denver this year the Snake has made them look like a 'contenda' this year imo!

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6504 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I will agree seeing Sapp lose was the best. I don't mind TB but Sapp just annoys the hell out of me.

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6199 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheifs vs vikings superbowl

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6513 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
In the case i would hope vikings win cuz there my #2 team

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
having a number 2 team means your not a true fan! true loyalty to a team means their the only team! same as i would neva support any other hockey team than the rangers, now i can't be a glory supporter for that alegiance lol! dont support basketball, cus its shite, just a lot of freakishly lanky guys runnin up and down a court with astronomical scorelines! boring! same way a soccer can be dull as fuck with thier astronomicaly low scorelines, oh and ties are just irritating! surely somebody should win a game or whats the point of playing!
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
give up on 9ers huh, they took down the bucs what now

--------------------
im back bitches

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree the Buc's were beat down quite abit after that monday's loss.

It does look like they are rebounding tho.

49er's had a hell of gaym yesterday, heh!

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6504 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
they beat the bucs and lose to the cardinals. dammit 49ers

--------------------
im back bitches

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
49ers kicked ass lastnight! like the comentaters were saying lastnight if the 49ers didnt have so many kicking troubles they would be 7 -2 right now...

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
they did indeed kick ass, made for some good reading in the paper, shame the rangers cant give that gooder reading all the time, tho its not too bad, even tho the islanders are ahead! game in hand tho!
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Thought I would bring this topic back TTT after the excellent gaym that was played between them and the Eagles yesterday.

BTW did you see the interview with the Drunkard Joe Namath?

It is an instant classic for the NFL:

http://members.cox.net/jvhsite1/namath.wmv

--------------------
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
yea he tried to kiss the interviewer lady lol

--------------------
im back bitches

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
9ers are fucked no garcia owens hearst streets whats going on

--------------------
im back bitches

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
what happend to garcia and hearst?

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
owens garcia hearst streets deese stone and a few more were cut/released/whatnot

--------------------
im back bitches

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well. I'm a true fan and I'll stick by them even if they do suck this year. I'm predicting about a .500 season.

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
hell ya go 9ers

--------------------
im back bitches

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
this is the year the 49ers win it all! [Big Grin]

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*