Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Sports Forum   » LOOSER SOONER!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LOOSER SOONER!
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you effectively combine:

Overrated

Unworthy Heisman winner

Choke

Teams that cant win their conference but think they have a chance in the big game

13 of 37 for 102 yards and 2 INTS

avg. 2.2 yards a play

into one phrase?

OKLAHOMA SOONERS

LOOSER SOONER LOOSER SOONER LOOSER SOONER LOOSER SOONER LOOSER SOONER LOOSER SOONER LOOSER SOONER LOOSER SOONER

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6401 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw the sonners play and they seemed to have won every single match upuntil atleast the end of november not sure how all of a sudden they went wrong.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6520 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -ReDeeMeR:
I saw the sonners play and they seemed to have won every single match upuntil atleast the end of november not sure how all of a sudden they went wrong.

they started to play good teams

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6401 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your fucking retarded.

we played good teams all year. It wasnt until we found out our DAMN GOOD d-coordinator was leaving us until we hit those 2 bumps.

And the last 2 games we lost we were so outnumbered it wasnt even funny.

I was at both games, Kc was pretty bad but they werent really mean fans.

LSU on the other hand had at least 30 fans to our 1. I walked on bourbon street and almost got mobbed by drunk tiger fans yelling "Tiger Bait"

They are rude, abnoxious and fucking assholes, I met a total of 4 nice fans. That is it. Everyone else in the state of Louisianna suck.

Plus you and your longhorns suck the big fat cock. remember what was it? uhh

65-13? Holy shit you guys suck. You got beat my Wazzou St. a team we demolished last year in the rose bowl.

Got anything else retarded you would like to add?

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6131 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
your fucking retarded.

we played good teams all year. It wasnt until we found out our DAMN GOOD d-coordinator was leaving us until we hit those 2 bumps.

And the last 2 games we lost we were so outnumbered it wasnt even funny.

I was at both games, Kc was pretty bad but they werent really mean fans.

LSU on the other hand had at least 30 fans to our 1. I walked on bourbon street and almost got mobbed by drunk tiger fans yelling "Tiger Bait"

They are rude, abnoxious and fucking assholes, I met a total of 4 nice fans. That is it. Everyone else in the state of Louisianna suck.

Plus you and your longhorns suck the big fat cock. remember what was it? uhh

65-13? Holy shit you guys suck. You got beat my Wazzou St. a team we demolished last year in the rose bowl.

Got anything else retarded you would like to add?

i dont like UT

and i love you [Smile]

[ 06. January 2004, 01:21: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
College football [Roll Eyes] What a joke

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5978 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
lol thats fucked up

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
plus, i was pulling for OU in the game, LSU are the aggies of the swamp, just wanted to see your reaction

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
football is cool

MASON remember OU had to have been good for me to have agreed to haVE WATCH THEM [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6520 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love American football, but the NFL, not college wussy crap,

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.85 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (5978 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
football is cool

MASON remember OU had to have been good for me to have agreed to haVE WATCH THEM [Wink]

Yeah, i know OU is good, i just like to mess around with people especially when it comes to sports, i have a fan of the Tennessee Volunteers and i gave him hell about losing to clemson, i dont think they are a bad team either.

plus, who could cheer for the only fans that are on the same level as that of A&M, drunk Cajuns throwing beer bottles at the ESPN crew. And Louisiana is a shithole to live/visit in, unless you can take the relentless heat and the cajuns who make rednecks look good.

AND

Every Big 12 supporter needs to support all of the big 12 schools in bowl season, even if they are your rivals....especially if they play the pretty-boy conferences like the ACC and SEC

[ 06. January 2004, 01:17: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
I love American football, but the NFL, not college wussy crap,

College is great, they actually play for something, all NFL players get paid either way, they dont want to win like these kids do.

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
something tells me ur not aware of the curroption that goes on in College football.

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
something tells me ur not aware of the curroption that goes on in College football.

why dont you tell me about it then

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
dont tell me u not heard about it?

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
dont tell me u not heard about it?

There is none, unless you are talking about the BCS controversy, but that certainly does not go under corruption.

Or, the horney gambling coaches

[ 09. January 2004, 00:33: Message edited by: -Ma$oN- ]

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Still waiting

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
well i dont know too much about the curroption that goes on, but i do know that it is known for 'unpaied' college footballers to have top class cars etc which obviously shows that they are getting illegal funds from somewhere.

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
well i dont know too much about the curroption that goes on, but i do know that it is known for 'unpaied' college footballers to have top class cars etc which obviously shows that they are getting illegal funds from somewhere.

If college football players get special treatment it would ONLY be in the classroom, schools have learned from others that they dont want to risk trouble with the NCAA, it kills recruiting, so they wont pay students. They might have nice cars because their parents are rich and/or they get full scholorships freeing up some saved money

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
I only heard about the curruption of someone else, which is why i only have rough details. But im sure there is some curroption, a quick search on google does reveal some stories.

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*