Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Complaints to Admin/Mods Forum   » The side bar ..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The side bar ..
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I canne see it!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canne see what?

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is canne a yes or no?. if no then its because you are not using the main template, if this is the case then i can tell you how to edit the template so it is shown.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I was using Scotish ... "I Canne Doo It Cap'n I just Doont Have The Poowah"

So yeah it means no, an explanation of how to editi it so it apears would be very helpful [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Could you add the side bar to the 'Bronx - Light Blue' template please?

[ May 16, 2003, 15:28: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
And, if its not too much to ask, replace the forum logo/banner for that template with this one please?

not this one, will upload new one, but let me know if its ok to have my own image for my template ... ?

Cheers

[ May 16, 2003, 17:41: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
redeemer why dont you go one step further and allow members to create a max of 2-3 of their own templates [Razz]

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why canne you not do it Arkan????

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im at university, silly

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
redeemer why dont you go one step further and allow members to create a max of 2-3 of their own templates [Razz]

done and done

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope u aint taking the piss scotland rules

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bazz_2k1:
I hope u aint taking the piss scotland rules

Im not denying that Sctoland rules, but I am taking the piss ...

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
Sorry I was using Scotish ... "I Canne Doo It Cap'n I just Doont Have The Poowah"

So yeah it means no, an explanation of how to editi it so it apears would be very helpful [Big Grin]

the text is in your PM

whoops missed this posts somehow, your template has been modified, to inlclude the side bar. But ill have to think about the header.

[ May 18, 2003, 13:13: Message edited by: ReDeeMeR ]

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
red you are truly a god among men ...

As for the header forum logo Its not bad, it just suits the colour scheme ...

-

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Only one problem, is that while viewing the posts in a thread like this, the sidebar is undeneath everything ...

[ May 18, 2003, 18:38: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
the sidebar should only be on the forum home page, ill have to think of a way to make it appear correctly/ not appear at all. By tommrow the header will too be changed to that.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Cheers, its because I always press End when I load a page, you are the man Red.

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Red, thank you for putting up my version of the horizon banner [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
the banner is cool

--------------------
 -

Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeh

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*