Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » recent cd? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: recent cd?
kokane  
Member # 710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kokane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what was the last cd you got? I personaly just got the Descendents- milo goes to college

one of the best punk albams ever

Posts: 30 (0 per day) | Registered: Oct 2002 (6047 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new Irom Maiden greatest hits cd - Edward the Great.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6036 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got some rammstein cds from brady

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6002 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim-reaper  
Member # 746

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grim-reaper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i downloaded the complete cd of papa roachs new cd. lovehatetradgy
Posts: 781 (0.13 per day) | From: iydtrdtrd | Registered: Dec 2002 (5988 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never buy cd's

but the last one i got was korn-untouchables

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.63 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6384 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Millencolin - Pennybridge Pioneers

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6459 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last time I was at the mall, I got:

- Black Sabbath - Past Lives
- Rammstein - Herzeleid
- Tool - Opiate (I had hesitated to buy this until recently, seeing as how its a 6-track CD that sells for 18 bucks. I got an FYE gift card, though, so getting this was a no-brainer.)

quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
The new Irom Maiden greatest hits cd - Edward the Great.

I'm probably going to get that soon.

[ January 22, 2003, 03:29: Message edited by: Mirai ]

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6164 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i got so many fucking gift cards. my relatives buy me them and i like havent used any for 3 years so gotta have so much money in gift cards

but eh... im just gonna burn cds instead
cause im a cheap bastard

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6002 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Recently downloaded a week in advance of release soon to be bought next week)Zwan - Mary Star of the Sea
(Bought a few months back )Smashing Pumpkins-Earphoria

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

"people disgust me....... this includes myself"
--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

"But beware.....all those angels with their wings glued on"
--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6164 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boards Of Canada - Twoism

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6302 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pinehurst Kids - Viewmaster

I didn't even know what this was, just kind of went into the music place, and grabbed a cd that looked cool...i was in great need of something new...lol...and i wanted something different...and this actually turned out to be a good album...i think they are indie though, i'm not sure if they are sold in big cd retail places...(sam goody, target...etc)...but meh...thats the last cd i bought...hahaha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6178 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Opiate is an awesome CD [Smile]

My last CD was "Kings of Pop-Homegrown"

also one of the best punk CD's

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your majesty - the anniversary

mason - you listen to the best music [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.11 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (6258 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that band [Smile]

in fact, did I not introduce them to you Mason?

or was it Dylan?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_BaByGiRl:
mason - you listen to the best music [Big Grin]

why, thank ya [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6459 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:
I love that band [Smile]

in fact, did I not introduce them to you Mason?

or was it Dylan?

well, you had me dl No Cigar, and that was the song ive been looking for, for about a year, then i dled two of their cds and now a fan [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meefers:
yeah i got so many fucking gift cards. my relatives buy me them and i like havent used any for 3 years so gotta have so much money in gift cards

but eh... im just gonna burn cds instead
cause im a cheap bastard

Hmm...

Give them to me.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6164 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i got some rammstein cds from brady
cna u make me a copy of that

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6433 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you told me you had one of them already [Confused]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just got norah jones burned

good cd

very relaxing

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.63 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6384 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The new disturbed cd (not so new anymore) downloaded.....it isn't bad...but meh....i don't plan on buying it....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6178 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xXRaven_RoseXx:
The new disturbed cd (not so new anymore) downloaded.....it isn't bad...but meh....i don't plan on buying it....

i hate them :-\

--------------------
 -

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zwan- Mary Star of the Sea and DVD is here !!!!! and its really really good

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

".....let me give the world to you because obviously nothing else is going to make u fucking happy...."
--Billy Corgan

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

Contact at-------AIM: buletwbtrflywngz Yahoo: xsiamese_dreamx Msn: bulletwithbutterflywings11@hotmail.com

Posts: 1431 (0.23 per day) | From: Dallas(Plano)/Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002 (6164 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -Ma$oN-:
quote:

i hate them :-\
yeah...i figured you didn't like them...not many people do...lol...i have only ever heard there songs on the radio. kim downloaded the album, and burnt it, and gave it to me...i've listened to it a total of...1 time...there are a few songs on it that are ok....like i said, i wouldn't buy it....

Anyone want to reccomend some good punk for me? not shit like avril lavigne, or NFG....and no old punk... oh oh...and some indie rock would be cool [Big Grin] (i'm getting sick of mainstream music [Roll Eyes] )

[ January 31, 2003, 14:09: Message edited by: xXRaven_RoseXx ]

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:
Anyone want to reccomend some good punk for me? not shit like avril lavigne, or NFG....and no old punk... oh oh...and some indie rock would be cool [Big Grin] (i'm getting sick of mainstream music [Roll Eyes] )

If you haven't already heard them, The Distillers (pre-lineup change) are the shit. Check out "Sick Of It All," "L.A. Girl," and "Seneca Falls". Anything by Choking Victim is excellent, check out "In My Grave," "500 Channels," and "Infested". Leftover Crack, which is kind of the reincarnation of Choking Victim, isn't bad, but Choking Victim is much better. Nekromantix, a hybrid between punk and rockabilly (dubbed "psychobilly") are wonderful, look for "Who Killed the Cheerleader," and a few others from their Night of the Loving Dead album. Let's see... Tiger Army is good. So are Propagandhi and INDK.

Etc.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rammstein - Herzeleid

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avril Lavigne- Let Go.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Everclear - Songs From An American Movie Vol. Two : Good Time For A Bad Attitude

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
I picked up Iron Maiden's Powerslave at the mall last week, and the copy of Opeth's Still Life that I ordered from Amazon.com just came, so... yep.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sturm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got FFX OST-1 from amazon

--------------------
Those Who Fear the Darkness Have Never Seen What the Light Can Do
 -

Posts: 697 (0.11 per day) | From: Solamnia | Registered: Mar 2002 (6253 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Unwritten Law - Elva

The Used - The Used

Further Seems Forever - The Moon Is Down

All good cd's....

--------------------
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaliyah-One in a million.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
I ordered Symphony X - The Odyssey from Amazon.com, and it came last Thursday... I've been listening to it non-stop since then, it's absolutely incredible. Seriously, it's that good.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

StifflerSays  
Member # 777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StifflerSays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
50 Cent- Get Rich or Try Dying

Fabolous- Street Dreams

--------------------
I smell PUSSY...
 -
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go shawty it's yo birfday....
 -
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation, and a foundation for inner security"- Albert Einstein

Posts: 223 (0.03 per day) | From: Holdin it down in H-ton | Registered: Jan 2003 (5945 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modern Life is Rubbish - Blur

The Great Escape - Blur

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6541 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got Iron Maiden's self titled cd today for Easter [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6036 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita Moderator 
That...guy.
Member # 823

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont believe in PAYING for music CDs.... [Smile]

World at your fingertips gotta love the internet.

--------------------
 -

In the Tech Support business, we call this an ID10T error, or "PEBKAC" (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair).

Posts: 1169 (0.19 per day) | From: North Bend, Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003 (5875 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
I only believe in buying smashing pumpkins cd's......

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

--Billy Corgan

-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:

Well then, don't complain when the music industry collapses and artists aren't able to support their careers anymore. All thanks to people like you!

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Oh, and my latest albums are Symphony X - V: The New Mythology Suite, Iced Earth - Something Wicked This Way Comes, and Iced Earth - Burnt Offerings. I just ordered two more Symphony X CDs, The Divine Wings of Tragedy and Twilight In Olympus.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brady u are one rich motherfucka

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6433 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Eh, not really, I've just been putting all of my money into CD's lately... Oh, and I got the CDs I mentioned in my last post over the course of a few weeks, not all at once.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

SIVA Moderator 

1337 |-|4><><0I2

Member # 617

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mirai:
quote:
Originally posted by Chiquita:

Well then, don't complain when the music industry collapses and artists aren't able to support their careers anymore. All thanks to people like you!
well actually in the last 2 years record sales have only declined slightly less than 10%.......this also happens to coincide with a reciession.......record industry blames this on mp3s and thinks it will continue this trend, however that is still in my opinion bogus, I side with many analysts who believe that the majority of this 10% is due to the recession and very little of it is actually due to mp3s, if mp3s were as damaging as believed to be this number would be far greater than it is.....thus leaving many people baffled, because it seems that mp3s in fact would take away from cd sales by a large ammount, but actually so far really havent....

--------------------
 -

FEAR IS YOUR ONLY GOD

--me

--Billy Corgan

-- George Orwell

--Billy Corgan

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siva: 1
Brady: 1

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Hm... yeah, those are good points, but... bah.

It's also the burning of CDs... that's got to have something to do with it...

*is beaten*

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SIVA:
I only believe in buying smashing pumpkins cd's......

preach brother! you got that rite! or zwan stuff now, i dont like them as much as pumpkinsbut pumpkins have a lot more variety on their side!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Anyway, getting back on topic ... Today at the mall I picked up:

Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast

And

Iron Maiden - Brave New World

[ May 29, 2003, 13:29: Message edited by: SirLardsAlot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the majority of ppl who download music will go out and buy the real thing if they like it
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yeah, i downloaded smashing pumpkins stuff first then liked it so much i bought it! granted it was expansive as billy coragn notorioulsy likes his money and hmmm selling out!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
The Who - Live At Leeds

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bought sublime sometime ago

not usually what i listen to, but i felt the urge after hearing it at a party

i'm easily persuaded

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5825 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
I was just at Wal-Mart and I picked up Iron Maiden's Peice Of Mind

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
chimaira - impossibility of reason

(americans may be more familliar with this band as they aren't big here!)

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Code - Alert Aware Involved
Snuff - Numb Nuts
No Use For A Name - Leche Con Carne
Down By Law - Last Of The Sharpshooters
V/A - Punk Goes Metal

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5821 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kre8havoc  
Regular
Member # 262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kre8havoc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meshuga...

--------------------
I'm not a vegetarian because I hate animals...im a vegetarian because I hate plants.

One dark night, in the middle of the day, two dead boys went out to play. Back to back they faced eachother, drew their knives and shot eachother. A deaf policemen heard the noise, and so went over and killed those dead boys. If you do not believe that my story is true, then ask the blindman because he saw it too.
 -

Posts: 111 (0.01 per day) | From: TX | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
halo - guittari
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Just picked Iron Maiden's Killers

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new deftones

and

cover album of NIN by razed in black, switchblade syphony etc

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5825 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
AFI - Sing the Sorrow

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
On vacation this past week I bought:

Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time
Iron Maiden - Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark

[Cool]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you listen to anything other than that crappy 80's band sirlards?

mirai do not ever edit one of my posts again or you will recieve sever punishment

[ 04 July 2003, 19:00: Message edited by: pdykstra600 ]

Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6565 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
lol

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

we swear:

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
punk-o-rama 8
nofx - american errorism
our lady peace - gravity (i think?)

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Pretty soon I'm going to get:

The Nekromantix - Return of the Loving Dead

and

AFI - The Art of Drowning

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
irn maiden has some good songs dykstra

--------------------
 -

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
sure some good stuff, but does the idiot ever listen to anything else?
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mirai:
AFI - The Art of Drowning

i hope you already have black sails in the sunset

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by pdykstra600:

RATM...i think

--------------------
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Rpaz600:
irn maiden has some good songs dykstra

Many good songs, Rich.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pdykstra600:

RATM...i think
Yup.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
ye sirlards may be over doin it; but ive had phases like that with bands in the past, it'll pass

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
quote:
i hope you already have black sails in the sunset

How could I not?

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
mad capsule markets - 010
mettalica-st anger
radiohead-hail to the theif

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Now that I actually have money, I'm going on another CD rampage...

Metallica - Kill 'Em All
Metallica - Ride the Lightning
Metallica - Metallica
Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden - Killers
Iron Maiden - Brave New World

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
punk - o - rama 8

ratm - renegades

agoraphobic nosebleed - frozen corpse stuffed with dope (what a great title lol!)

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope to get some new CD's soon. You know, Disturbed, some KoRn, I dunno, maybe some more RatM, and hopefully a Marylin Manson CD but I doubt it.

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6125 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*