Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Guilty Pleasures

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Guilty Pleasures
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, we've all got them...

First of all, I own the Armageddon soundtrack. Another would be cheesy power-metal bands such as Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Rhapsody, Hammerfall, etc. (Yes, I know you've never heard of those bands. Fuck you all.)... Hmm, what else... oh, I love the song "Wait and Bleed" by Slipknot... the rest of their stuff is shit, but I can't get enough of that song.

...I love power ballads.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6177 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Iron Maiden and Sonata Arctica .... and I own both of Nelly's cds.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6049 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron Maiden isn't a guilty pleasure.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6177 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like good charlotte, i own a new found glory cd, and i have a few of the NOW music cds

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god i have so many!

i used to be OBSESSED with limp bizkit for many years, but at least i liked them before they were popular [Razz]

i was going to post pictures of my room when it was plastered with limp bizkit pictures and stuff but i couldn't get them uploaded [Frown]

when i was young and dumb (winning combination), i used to like (and i to this day still have the cd's of) backstreet boys, christina aguilara, monica, brandy, mandy moore, and many more

as of now, i have made two 'guily pleasure' cd's, though i'm not really ashamed of liking it, but you can decide for yourself if i should be or not

"sing song I" (i listen to this stuff because i love to sing along with it, because i love to sing [Smile] )

Extreme: More then words
Des'ree: Kissing you
Evanescence: Hello
Fleetwood Mac: Landslide
Boys II Men: On Bended Knee
Mariah Cary/Boys II Men: One Sweet Day
Boys II Men: Water Runs Dry
DJ Sammy: Heaven (accoustic)
Sara Mclaughclin: Angel
Seal: Kiss from a Rose
Something Corporate: Konstantine
Vanessa Carlton: Ordinary Day
Eric Clapton: Tears in Heaven
Edwin McCain: I'll be
Foo Fighters: Everlong

"sing songs II"

Michelle Branch: All you want
Michelle Branch: Everywhere
Michelle Branch: Sweet Misery
Mr. Big: To be with you
Sara Mclachlon: Black Bird
Tonic: If you could only see
Eddie Vedor: Hide your love away
Incubus: Drive
Verve Pipe: Only Freshman
Student Rick: Falling for you
DB(Dashboard Confessional): Screaming Infedelities
DB: Best Deceptions
DB: Places you fear the most
DB: So Impossible
Pedro The Lion: The Longest Winter

god that took so long

feels to get that off my chest [Razz]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5838 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit I listen to the 'streets' every now and again ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6315 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Steve

Remember Me

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahhahahah that was funny.

hehe, singing mr mcnick

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6049 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
 -

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
YES!! Hahahahahahah I love that picture! Man, zooming in and out, i was dying of laughter yesterday night hahahaha

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David Grey would be one of mine.

The Roots I think, would be another.

Eminem...Would have to be another, because I do like his first album, and some other songs of his.

Ben Harper is another.

I'm sure there are more.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shueny302:

what is wrong with these songs?....i'll be posting my list shortly

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.61 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6578 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the White Stripes

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5953 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
quote:
Originally posted by shueny302:

what is wrong with these songs?....i'll be posting my list shortly
What isnt wrong with those songs?

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong with the foo fighters

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6015 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.17 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6578 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Oh, I didnt see that. I love the Foo Fighters, in fact Everlong is my favorite song by them.

Anyway, I thought of 2 more Guilty Pleasures:

1.) I like the song She Hates Me by Puddle Of Mudd
2.) I own and like all of the WWE Music albums except the first one .. becuase I dont own it nor can I find it.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah somtimes i download shitty rock songs that i see the videos for

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6015 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sionnach  
Member # 915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sionnach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dimmu Borgir....so prog...and erm... liberty X shush!

--------------------
Her throat is soft,
her lips are red,
her thighs are white,
her heart is dead.
 -

Posts: 31 (0 per day) | From: London, UK | Registered: Jul 2003 (5784 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Dimmu ain't so bad. And wouldn't you say they're more... doom than prog? Just a thought.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

sionnach  
Member # 915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sionnach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well yeah effectively they are Doom, but secretly you know they wanna prog it, like in 'Kings of Carnival creation' off the new album, it starts off really good and then all of a sudden they go all prog! why! and then they go back to doomy goodness but now i cant listen to that song because of the prog factor! (i do anyway but still)
*deep breath*
oh and dolly parton too -hehe

--------------------
Her throat is soft,
her lips are red,
her thighs are white,
her heart is dead.
 -

Posts: 31 (0 per day) | From: London, UK | Registered: Jul 2003 (5784 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Yeah I see what you're saying, but then again, what's wrong with prog? I love progressive metal...

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

sionnach  
Member # 915

Rate Member
You would, but your a boy, boys tend to like prog better than girls, I hate prog but then what would you define as prog? *shrugs*

--------------------
Her throat is soft,
her lips are red,
her thighs are white,
her heart is dead.
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Oh, who knows... there's progressive rock like King Crimson, progressive metal such as Symphony X, Spock's Beard, Dream Theater etc., progressive alt-metal such as Tool... beh. As you said, let's not label ourselves. Let us all run free and nekkid!!

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

sionnach  
Member # 915

Rate Member
wooot! *runs*

--------------------
Her throat is soft,
her lips are red,
her thighs are white,
her heart is dead.
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*