Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Metallica sues Canadian Band over E, F chords

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Metallica sues Canadian Band over E, F chords
Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MTV News

[Eek!]

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do metallica have a lawyer as an extra member of there band? or is lars just a law student in disguise, gettin all the practice he can!

jesus and alll its about is 2 chords! thast low

[ 18 July 2003, 07:55: Message edited by: xNoMoReDrAmAx ]

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, who wants to buy my metallica cds?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny thing too, the music sounds nothing like tallica

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, when we (Me and Mirai) were at the mall the other day, St Anger was already on sale price about 4 dollar's cheaper.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they win this .. I think I'm gonna sue Sesame street for using the letter K without my permission .. cause I have K's in my name so therefor they belong only to me .. no more K's for anyone ! Arkan better modify his CGI script to block out the unlawful use of K's on this forum or else [anger]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:
Haha, when we (Me and Mirai) were at the mall the other day, St Anger was already on sale price about 4 dollar's cheaper.

thats cus its new dickhead! and everywhere sells it, shops lower prices de to competition! the reason older stuff is expensive is becasue tehy dont make the cd's in bulk anymore pushing the price up!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xNoMoReDrAmAx:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

thats cus its new dickhead! and everywhere sells it, shops lower prices de to competition! the reason older stuff is expensive is becasue tehy dont make the cd's in bulk anymore pushing the price up!
No, it's becuase St Anger isnt selling.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:
If they win this .. I think I'm gonna sue Sesame street for using the letter K without my permission .. cause I have K's in my name so therefor they belong only to me .. no more K's for anyone ! Arkan better modify his CGI script to block out the unlawful use of K's on this forum or else [anger]

Fuck you, my family business is the 'K Group' and we'll sue you're ass into the floor if you try to claim ownership of the letter 'K' everyone know's it should be ours.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6543 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
you really are an idiot! the fact shops lower teh price of an object more is to take the business away from other outlets so they can sell all of their particular albums and flood the market, creating a lull in demand so teh prices can go back up and the whole cycle starts again with more new albums!
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
But still, no one is gonna buy it.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's especially funny because its NOT real [Wink]
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You got it.

This is Mirai... again I don't feel like logging out/in...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6004 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Cranium:

Fuck you, my family business is the 'K Group' and we'll sue you're ass into the floor if you try to claim ownership of the letter 'K' everyone know's it should be ours.
A certain white power group might get involved on that one

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe you people are stupid

look at the 'MTV News' link, then check unfaith's website.

http://www.unfaith.net/pages/hoax/

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xNoMoReDrAmAx:
do metallica have a lawyer as an extra member of there band? or is lars just a law student in disguise, gettin all the practice he can!

jesus and alll its about is 2 chords! thast low

LMAO !!

thats probably the funniest thing you have ever said!

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
scary thing is it may be true!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*