Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Calling All Musicians,Composers, All Fields

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Calling All Musicians,Composers, All Fields
captmatrix  
Visitor
Member # 1051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for captmatrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something very exciting is brewing. We have a Major Music Project and new earning opportunity developing that looks to be one of the most innovative and unique ever. It will be great for every single member when revealed in the coming weeks. Right now though, we are looking for Musicians among our membership that may be looking to earn some extra money.

Calling All Musicians who want to Earn Cash

We are looking for musicians who want to be paid to contribute in a myriad of ways based on their experience, and a chance to be at the forefront of this groundbreaking new Music Project. We are also looking for people who can write articles on anything to do with music, even your own stories. And, you'll be paid for your work. We are looking for those with teaching experience to submit a lesson or two, or even write some brief insights on how to broaden your horizons musically. Do you play the guitar, drums, bass, piano, violin, horns, etc.? Maybe you just play the harmonica, or even just sing in the shower, whatever it is we want to hear from you ASAP!

There will also be an Earning Program involved, as everyone who joins after you will be below. You can Literally earn Thousands of Dollars a Month! FOREVER !!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME !

NO ONE is allowed to join the program yet, as it is Brand New, YOU will have the first chance to join into the program BEFORE it is even released WORLDWIDE !

This is for anyone that plays music, wants to learn to play music, and simply anyone who enjoys music at all!

Plan is only weeks away, and it will be a first right exclusive for all Who Contact us RIGHT NOW !!

DO NOT DELAY .....

To get on our early advance warning please email us with "" music "" in the header. you will contacted shortly after.

Tom Broadbent

traklink.london@sympatico.ca YOU MUST RESPOND HERE.

[ 02. June 2004, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: captmatrix ]

Posts: 1 (0 per day) | From: Worldwide | Registered: Jun 2004 (5455 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More forum spam. Brought to you by:

CustName: Nexxia HSE (Toronto)
Address: 21 Caniff Street
City: Toronto
StateProv: Ontario
PostalCode: M5V 3G1
RegDate: 2002-03-05
Updated: 2002-03-05

NetRange: 65.95.128.0 - 65.95.255.255
CIDR: 65.95.128.0/17
NetName: HSETOR0304-CA
NetHandle: NET-65-95-128-0-1
Parent: NET-65-92-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2002-03-05
Updated: 2002-03-05

TechHandle: PD135-ARIN
TechName: Daoust, Philippe
TechPhone: +1-800-450-7771
TechEmail: noc@in.bell.ca

OrgTechHandle: SYSAD1-ARIN
OrgTechName: SYS ADMIN
OrgTechPhone: +1-800-565-0567
OrgTechEmail: ip_prov@bellglobal.com

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why are we getting all this spam lately [ARGUE.GIF]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6579 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's money in free advertising. As such this isnt email spam, so it doesnt affect their corporate image so much. It just doesnt reach as many people.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play the wooden stick.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6542 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
comb and paper

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5822 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the good old spoons!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6274 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
I come from Alabama
With my banjo on my knee
I'm going to Louisiana,
My true love for to see

It rained all night
The day I left
The weather it was dry
The sun so hot,
I froze to death
Susanna, don't you cry

Oh, Susanna,
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from Alabama
With my banjo on my knee

I had a dream the other night
When everything was still
I thought I saw Susanna
A-coming down the hill

The buckwheat cake
Was in her mouth
The tear was
In her eye
Says I, I'm coming from the south
Susanna, don't you cry

Oh, Susanna,
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from Alabama
With my banjo on my knee

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*