Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Music Forum   » Buy my CD!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Buy my CD!
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a UK punk & ska compilation coming out this summer and these are the bands who are 100% confirmed to be on the CD so far below:

The Wayriders
Steel Rules Die
Echo Freddy
Chief Libido
Schoolboy Error
The Dauntless Elite
Appease
My Awesome Compilation
One Car Pile-Up
Battleska Galactica
Reason 69
Buffcode
Chillerton
Phinius Gage
Two Day Rule
When All Else Fails

and also the rest of these bands are also to give me tracks in the very near future:

Annalise
No Comply
Route 215
PMX
My Dad Joe
Stowic
Driveway Speeding

though one of the bands Mistake Us For Friends are kind of dodgy at the moment. but anyway, when i finish my CD i better get a bloody order from at least 1 of you! cd cover below...

-

& leo do you want to go and see Route 215 and My Awesome Compilation at my bro's show on saturday?

[ 01. July 2004, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: noble stabbings ]

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5779 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got an order from me..... sounds awesome.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6147 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you listen to foreign ska noblestabbings? Other than like American i mean.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6417 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most ska bands i listen to are us or english, though i've got some tracks from one by colombia whose name i forget and some european ones

--------------------
 -

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5779 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you heard of the Japanese band "Chicken Seat Farm 6"?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.17 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6417 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so wow, have you negotiated a deal with each one of these ska bands?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.63 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6523 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
sadly i have never heard of Chicken Seat Farm 6, the only new japanese bands i have recently heard of are Nicotine and Happy End, though they're not punk or ska. i tried to find songs by BBq Chickens as they have a former memeber of hi-standard but it's impossible to get 1 of their songs. so if you there's a website for Chicken Seat Farm 6 feel free to post

and yes i have consent and support from each band and/or their label to use a song, it's all kosher haha

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Yeah dude, heres their site:
http://www.wonderbeat.co.jp/cfs-6/flame.html

Its in Japanese so i guess that you will have to bable-fish it, ive only heard one of their members play on a movie special features disc, and it doesnt sound too bad.

--------------------
 -

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Yeah and i messed up their name, its "Chicken Farm Seat 6", not important but yeah.

--------------------
 -

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
http://gobstopper-records.cjb.net

finalised track list up there for all to have a gander at, hell i even have televised bands on that baby, woo!

--------------------
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
get mybe to give you a track!

japanese make some good ska, more skacore than you find in the uk and US, if you ignore against all authority!

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6231 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*