Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Who here hates eurowarrior?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who here hates eurowarrior?
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems pretty obvious that he is not liked...

Why are there no Polls like the Flamers Forum?

Satan

--------------------
Guiness is the Best Beer in the World!!!

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EW and EU are complete and utter bastards.

They still think that their two man party is going to inspire every forum in the EZBoard community to revolt!

Nemesis

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I take it you are their Number One Fan...

Satan

--------------------

-

Posts: 1453 (0.22 per day) | From: Northampton, UK | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yeah, you've got to love them!

Nah, they're the biggest motherfuckers(and in EW's case, big means big!) ever!

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good. I hate the Obese Wanker.

Satan

--------------------

-

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RALMFAO

Big Means Big!

Funny.

Satan

--------------------

-

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UKnemesis your such a hypocrite. the other day EW was near enough your best firend. where did it all go wrong?

--------------------
ALL THE LADS WANNA BE ME, ALL THE BIRDS WANNA SHAG ME!

-  -

GOD GAVE ME A SOUL, IN YOUR ROCK N ROLL, BABE!

Posts: 2154 (0.33 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bucky999  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think hes a likeable chap

Only JOKING I HATE HIM

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDeeMeR  
Unregistered

hellsatan, how come you never posted on the Ezboard
Rico  
Regular
Member # 50

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HATE THE SLIMY FUCKER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 140 (0.02 per day) | From: South UK | Registered: May 2001 (6460 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi youngblood,
this satan guy is EW, its obvious, hes got more posts than me, and im god!

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't call you god. more like a mildly powered deity, liked by few, hated by many. like jewish rabbi

--------------------

-  -

Posts: 2154 (0.33 per day) | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
s o r o k a  
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for s o r o k a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate him too.
Posts: 1106 (0.17 per day) | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey ray, i thought u were gonna get some of your firends on here .... we need more hits

--------------------

-  -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EW's so called revolution in the end proved not only to be unsuccessful but unpopular,
I wonder who is worse Europia or EW, it has to be Europia as once the rev was over he seemed to be in charge.

LoL RS host your image on Zing, not on angelfire

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ifyourwondering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey fellow moderator, do u know anyway of contacting them, and how the hell do u know about this shit, u never posted on the flmaers forum

--------------------

-  -

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have never posted on the flamers forum, but i did visit the forum a few days ago (by following a link from CDV) and I read stuff "like the revolutionary party" and "Europia is now in charge" this together with the information in this topic explains my last post

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.86 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6475 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
for RS: zing is one of the few places left, to host images,in fact. popular webspace providers like tripod, geocites, fortunecity have cracked down on images hosting.

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ifyourwondering:
UKnemesis your such a hypocrite. the other day EW was near enough your best firend. where did it all go wrong?

At first I thought he was ok, mainly because he was flaming often enough... Then when he began to abuse his powers(making Nacho a mod after two posts!) I thought what a moron, but tried to be nice, as I didn't want him to think I didn't like him because he was fat. And then, when he was being impeached, I voted for him to go, as he had abused his powers, and then after the coup hated the little wanker and his rentass friend Europia...
Anyway, I'm like a few of my friends, have many different moods all in one minute, let alone liking someone one day and hating them the next... At school though, it's bloody annoying, as we're always arguing!

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Rico, Europia is worse, EW's just a fat wimpy bastard who's dominated by the bullying Europia(but EW likes being dominated!)... But Europia purposely rigged the elections in his 'democratic' board by disqualifying BloodClan for cheating when I know that he didn't...
And you should have heard some of the emails they sent to Party members, saying that they were now masters of the forum, etc, but Europia was worse, even EW didn't want the forums deleted(but he wouldn't say anything, as he'd not get any more action from Europia)...

Nemesis

--------------------
 -

Great satan  
Member # 56

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Great satan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hellsatan you are a false prophet, you will burn in hell for this along with the others, don't ride my coat tails!
Posts: 304 (0.04 per day) | From: Hell | Registered: May 2001 (6459 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well.

Great Satan, the name Satan is not copyrighted. Besides. You are member number 56, and I am member number 2.

Glad the Squad is here.

Can someone make me a sig?

Many Thanks.

Satan

--------------------

-

The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 5 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by uknemesis:
At first I thought he was ok, mainly because he was flaming often enough... Then when he began to abuse his powers(making Nacho a mod after two posts!) I thought what a moron, but tried to be nice, as I didn't want him to think I didn't like him because he was fat. And then, when he was being impeached, I voted for him to go, as he had abused his powers, and then after the coup hated the little wanker and his rentass friend Europia...
Anyway, I'm like a few of my friends, have many different moods all in one minute, let alone liking someone one day and hating them the next... At school though, it's bloody annoying, as we're always arguing!

Nemesis

But ow do u know this guy is fat then?? Did he ever post a pic or something??

Posts: 2335 (0.36 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6460 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
europia  
Unregistered

Here is a pic of EW!

-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
lol good pic

--------------------
 -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is his Mum!

Imagine that 10 times as big.

Satan

--------------------

-

europia  
Unregistered

well, hellsatan, firstly i know you are eurowarrior, i saw you post as hellsatan and you even told me!

What did you say, something like...

dont tell anyone, you are going to try to get arkan to make you a mod as hellsatan.

We all know you are eurowarrior.

And besides, my mum is thin, you are obese, and it is probable that it runs in the family.

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love your Make up Bullshit Style.

You cannot Prove I am EW. I know I am not. You seem to think I am.

Maybe you are just trying to get me banned, just because I am not a Traitorous Scumbag.

Satan

--------------------

-

europia  
Unregistered

Sure, just keep telling yourself that and you'll eventually believe it.
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. I will.

I AM NOT EW. I AM NOT EW. I AM NOT EW. I AM NOT EW. I AM NOT EW.

Thanks.

It works because it is true.

--------------------

-

europia  
Unregistered

You may have convinsed yourself but you cant convince anyone else now that the truth is out
hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 5 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you mean your twisted wrong version of it?

Satan

--------------------

-

Ifyourwondering  
Member # 4

Rate Member
ahahah good pic

= EW while prolapsing

--------------------

-  -

hellsatan  
Member # 2

Icon 10 posted      Profile for hellsatan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. It is isn't it.

That's his Sister.

Satan

--------------------

-

europia  
Unregistered

More like your grandma...or your mum.....or your grandma....I cant tell the difference they are so similiar, It might have something to do with the fact that they are the same person.

No really.

Its true.

His dad, and his grandma spent one night in the back of a car and the result was him.

Disgusting!

hellsatan  
Member # 2

No.

My Family has more Dignity than yours, so Therefore that makes me the product of my Mum and Dad.

Fact : My Mum could not be my Grandmother. Dah. Your Mum is your Mum.

I know that this is way too advanced for you, but try to understand. Not everyone has a piece of trash for a Sister, a Sad loner for a Dad, and a Hor for a Mum. (People these days pay nearly half for Donkey's I hear, so the income must be a bit low.)

Satan

--------------------

-

europia  
Unregistered

Edited: I will no longer stoop to your level ew!

[ May 23, 2001: Message edited by: europia ]

-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this topic had me laughing off my ass for hours

hellsatan, you are truly sad...

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol! eurowarrior, hellsatan, redeemer, which accounts aren't his?

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5718 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey beasly why dont you shut the fuck up! lol long time since i've said that!

eurowarrior is hellsatan just check the ip! altho he wont post on this account! you told us all before chris that you were ew, and whats with the assault on patrick?

Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6171 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eurowarrior = hellsatan = venom = uknemesis

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.19 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we all know, plus you have eurowarrior in your sig hellsatan you fool!
Posts: 2055 (0.33 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6171 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha.. we need that fat fuck here to make fun of
Posts: 4159 (0.64 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -gbotto600-:
eurowarrior = hellsatan = venom = uknemesis

lol you know and i know that uknemesis wasnt hellsatan and redeemer is a unique character too, he is my brother...i know he isnt hellsatan...infact i am heavier than red

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6462 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
we havent measured up in a while after all the bagals i have been eating i now weigh more

--------------------
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*