Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Arkan

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arkan
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started it in the flamers, like you told me to.

quote:
amanda dear.....2d's wasnt having a go at you he just wanted to say something funny and it was, if i changed my name to Amjed* and he were to say that, i would have luaghed even HARDER.....god if you cant take basic things like that i suggest YOU to stuff it.

You think i'm just gonna stand back and let you say that arkan, i don't think so. I did take it, so why don't you just shut up, it's just that 2-D is annoying and you are annoying me even more and i don't handle these things very well. Guess what, i suggest you to stuff telling me what to do.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda*:
Started it in the flamers, like you told me to.

quote:
amanda dear.....2d's wasnt having a go at you he just wanted to say something funny and it was, if i changed my name to Amjed* and he were to say that, i would have luaghed even HARDER.....god if you cant take basic things like that i suggest YOU to stuff it.

You think i'm just gonna stand back and let you say that arkan, i don't think so. I did take it, so why don't you just shut up, it's just that 2-D is annoying and you are annoying me even more and i don't handle these things very well. Guess what, i suggest you to stuff telling me what to do.
You tell him girl. Can't stand the creep myself, always sticking his nose in to the girls' business. Why don't you GET STUFFED Arkan.

Don't like guys who brag about there sex life, makes you wonder if its true.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice, LEAVE ALREADY GOD FUCK IT!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:

Kenny gonna call her Ice-Queen or IQ or anything u want , but not "Ice" as that is MY name..and im nothing like her!!

thx
[Wink]

Ice
xx
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6407 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... Getting back on topic ...

The funny thing is Amanda******* and ICE QUEEN, you can argue with him all you want, but the thing is, you cant ban/delete him from the forum if you wanted to ... if you get my drift [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xx Ice xx:
quote:
Originally posted by kenny:

Kenny gonna call her Ice-Queen or IQ or anything u want , but not "Ice" as that is MY name..and im nothing like her!!

thx
[Wink]

Ice
xx
[Smile]

I'm a fat ugly whore who couldn't put together a good argument if it was a 6 peice jigsaw.

[ March 15, 2003, 17:38: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

The funny thing is Amanda******* and ICE QUEEN, you can argue with him all you want, but the thing is, you cant ban/delete him from the forum if you wanted to ... if you get my drift [Wink]

So does that mean, you are gonna delete me sirlardsalot
[Wink] [Big Grin]

[ March 15, 2003, 09:40: Message edited by: Amanda* ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

So does that mean, you are gonna delete me sirlardsalot
[Wink] [Big Grin]

I wish I could, but I can't, being that I'm not admin.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-ReDeeMeR Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 5

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -ReDeeMeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You should never have said something like that, as soon as their is enough support, i will personally remove arkan!. I totally agree with the point being made by Ice queen

[ March 15, 2003, 16:09: Message edited by: ReDeeMeR ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 5617 (0.85 per day) | From: Anytown | Registered: May 2001 (6580 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is everyones fucking problem? i am fucking of walking on eggshells with all of you and it really pains me to see you upset, even though ive tried my best. If you get pissed off at me, go shoot yourself, for i cannot deal with the grief.

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Ooh, i didn't mean anything bad [Frown] I'm sorry, close it, if you want. I won't say anything bad about you anymore, i'm sorry [Frown]

--------------------
 -

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its okay, you were only having a bit of fun, its just what some people posted after woulds which i didnt like...usually i can take flaming but im just not in the mood right now.

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hey that's okay, i get in moods all the time, like bad moods and i take it out on everyone. just don't ever make me really angry, cause quiet people are usually little devils inside [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
i know that, cus i am a very quet person usually (although i can be quite big headed sometimes) and i watch and notice things and soak them in silently but there has to be an outlet and when i am in this mood, i am capable of unspeakable evil which is akin to the actions of the most twisted people on this planet, scared yet?

--------------------

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hey no, i'm not scared. I do have to put up with my friend, and she's well scary. She'll come on here and start calling me now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She'll come on here and start calling me now. [Big Grin]

Ive never got this 'calling' shit .. it sounds so weird. Its like she will ring you or start shouting your name ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
quote:
She'll come on here and start calling me now. [Big Grin]

Ive never got this 'calling' shit .. it sounds so weird. Its like she will ring you or start shouting your name ...
It's just the way i speak, i speak so common. It's just my way of not swearing. I'll put it in a different way, she's gonna start saying nasty things about me. That better [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ReDeeMeR:
quote:

You should never have said something like that, as soon as their is enough support, i will personally remove arkan!. I totally agree with the point being made by Ice queen
I don't want Arkan removed, that wouldn't be fun. Who would we girls be able to flirt with?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Who would we girls be able to flirt with?

Me, of course
[Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish every waking moment of your lives is a torrent of pain and suffering

yeah you...all of you

*shakes head in disgust*

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.63 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6386 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ye posted that before I posted here, and IQ you got the IQ of a soapdish!

oh, and xx Ice xx? I care about your name, pfft, I really do

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by shueny600:
i wish every waking moment of your lives is a torrent of pain and suffering

yeah you...all of you

*shakes head in disgust*

turns round, straining neck to look at shueny's victims.

--------------------

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Piss off, there we are i said something other than fuck off.

--------------------
 -

-

Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

**Applauds** [Smile] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Check the Gaming News Topic for Up-to-Date Info On Games!

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6127 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
since when do you have to be in the right 'mood' to get flamed?

pussies

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jester89     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CloyneBlade:
since when do you have to be in the right 'mood' to get flamed?

pussies

lol, yeah, really...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1577 (0.25 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2002 (6127 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
there are times, but now you can say anything and i will be destructable, so fire away if you wish

--------------------

-

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Youch. Owned by the Arkanator

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Jester89:
quote:

What are you applauding at, was it because i said something other than fuck off. [Big Grin]

Oh and also you just missed a near catfight on the topic annie on the flamers and one called war-bronx, i think. There are a few others but you'll have to look for yourself, jester89. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

[ March 22, 2003, 10:05: Message edited by: Amanda* ]

--------------------
 -

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
there are times, but now you can say anything and i will be destructable, so fire away if you wish

if you have to get permission first, its just not fun

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jester89  
Member # 651

quote:
quote:
quote:

What are you applauding at, was it because i said something other than fuck off. [Big Grin]

Oh and also you just missed a near catfight on the topic annie on the flamers and one called war-bronx, i think. There are a few others but you'll have to look for yourself, jester89. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

Dammit. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:

Just...fuck off. I can't do with you, you're an arrogant piece of shit. You got your wish, i'm flaming you now.

[ March 24, 2003, 16:45: Message edited by: Amanda* ]

--------------------
 -

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Just...fuck off. I can't do with you, you're an arrogant piece of shit. You got your wish, i'm flaming you now.
lmao if your flame was even half decent there would not be a reason to say "i am flaming you now" as that should be implicit in what your saying.

Before you reply i suggest you look up the words "flame", "lmao", "decent" and "implicit"

--------------------

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
I'm not playing this game cause i can't flame and i know you're going to beat me.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dammit. [Big Grin]
I think you're well funny, you're not gonna see a catfight probably now, cause catwoman and me are friends now. This is why i picked you as one of my favourite members cause you're funny.

--------------------
 -

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
I'm not playing this game cause i can't flame and i know you're going to beat me.

good choice

--------------------

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Don't flatter yourself,
1. I can't be bothered.
2. You're not as nice as i thought before, so i'm not wasting my breath on you.
3. I've seen another side of you i don't like.

--------------------
 -

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
just try and flame me, i will break you.......when i say im not in the mood to be flamed....it means i dont want to be flamed, but if you continue to flame me, i will put you on the verge of suicide, so now i am warning you, shut the fuck up.

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
if you dont understand what i am saying, please get someone to explain to you.

--------------------

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
I know what you are saying.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Who would we girls be able to flirt with?

Me, of course
[Wink]

And it came true. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
just try and flame me, i will break you.......when i say im not in the mood to be flamed....it means i dont want to be flamed, but if you continue to flame me, i will put you on the verge of suicide, so now i am warning you, shut the fuck up.

Some guys are so fickle, one minute they like you and the next they don't......mmmmm......I wonder why.

Wonder if the word NO has anything to do with it.

[ June 01, 2003, 01:15: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*