Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » MOD TOPIC

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MOD TOPIC
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nominate people ....

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6186 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me, and fuck you

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6212 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no fuck you, and me.... you fuck!

[ May 19, 2003, 14:34: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6268 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow all of 2 people ... ill give it a few days to see if there is any more ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6299 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck fuck fuck fuck.... i'm a nasty piece of work, and i could b moderator, then again you could give it to amanda to post pictures of spring flowers and baby lambs! y not!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6268 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rules are, that the top people have to have a 'flame-off' to see who gets the mod spot. Cloyne will probably own you, but we shall see ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6299 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
The rules are, that the top people have to have a 'flame-off' to see who gets the mod spot. Cloyne will probably own you, but we shall see ...

ROTFLMAO, i like this "long established" rule ;-)

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
lol ... I just thought it would be more amusing, and apropriate, for flamers ..

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I nominate myself.
I could own cloyne with just my pictures , let alone me brutally owning him w/ my smart-ass intellect

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6186 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
VOTE FOR ME ! I Am Not A Criminal !
 -

--------------------
 -  -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
fuck fuck fuck fuck.... i'm a nasty piece of work, and i could b moderator, then again you could give it to amanda to post pictures of spring flowers and baby lambs! y not!

I'm still waiting for the naked men pics Cat Woman......where are they????

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5937 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Ill go post a picture of my cock in the girly forum for you ...

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my camera ready, can't wait. I bet you mean the bird type, eh??? Don't fool me......not that thick, yet!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5937 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
My cock has a big red end ...

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Hey Bronx, you've got a BIG COCK. Hehe...some of em won't be able to see it as its in the girly forum. [Big Grin]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Hey Bronx, you've got a BIG COCK. Hehe...some of em won't be able to see it as its in the girly forum. [Big Grin]

Thats their loss ... my cock gets up early in the morning, and struts around all day.

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Well do you think I should show them my tits then?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Well do you think I should show them my tits then?

Yeah, go for it!

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Might be best if I put them in the girl forum, eh?

Don't want them all getting hot and bothered.

[ May 16, 2003, 09:59: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Might be best if I put them in the girl forum, eh?

Don't want them all getting hot and bothered.

lol yeah ...

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Well, you know these little boys might be having wet dreams. hahaha

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
lmfao, big boys might get them too [Wink]

lol.
I'll post me real cock, i dont care :-p

--------------------
 -  -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reminded of Vienna Sausages

*walks off*

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dejango:

*walks off*

LMFFAO ha ha ha!

--------------------
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

*walks off*

LMFFAO ha ha ha!
LMFFAO = laugh my fucking fat ass off?

:-p

[ May 18, 2003, 06:40: Message edited by: WaLdO ]

--------------------
 -  -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
HAHAHA my Clown looks like the cat on "Alice in Wonderland" in the forum !! LMFAO

--------------------
 -  -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
oooookay?

--------------------
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
HAHAHA my Clown looks like the cat on "Alice in Wonderland" in the forum !! LMFAO

The Cheshire Cat ...

-

--------------------
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
lmfao, big boys might get them too [Wink]

lol.
I'll post me real cock, i dont care :-p

On the girly forum then? I dare yah!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
*done*

you only get my head though ... unless i get something from yall.

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

*walks off*

LMFFAO ha ha ha!
LMFFAO = laugh my fucking fat ass off?

:-p

wow, how convient

you added a clown to cushion the blow from your otherwise mind-shattering flame

you've succeeded in pussifying this forum ever more with phone conversations most likely heard between two blond white chicks in their BMW's in Beverley Hills on their fuckin cell phones

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6212 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

must i remind you this is supposed to be a flame off for the mod spot?

being a pussy doesnt help your already tainted image associated with seducing fat little boys named steve

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6033 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
must i remind you this is supposed to be a flame off for the mod spot?

being a pussy doesnt help your already tainted image associated with seducing fat little boys named steve

Must I remind you Mister, that this is just a topic to Nominate people for the MOD spot, the "Flame Off" as you call it would be out of the Top 2 people who gets votes and will be in a SEPERATE Thread dumb fuck.

Ok thank you very much Einstein.

now read up before you start embarrasing yourself ok fucktard?

--------------------
 -  -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*done*

you only get my head though ... unless i get something from yall.

...... you are kidding right?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5999 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Negative.

@Cloyne - when your ready bud, start the thread big boy.
IF you can handle the heat big boy

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

if you didnt expect flames, dont make topics in the grill

saying 'mod topic' sounds all-encompassing doesnt it? fuck your rules

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
if you didnt expect flames, dont make topics in the grill

saying 'mod topic' sounds all-encompassing doesnt it? fuck your rules

saying mod topic and reading the first post oughta tell you what is going on sport.

The first post I believe said "nominate"

not "flame random people when I was never nominated "

so you Fuck Off

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

im sorry waldo

i never meant to flame in the flamer's grill

want to make this a ditzy conversation and giggle like drunk blondes?

the 'rules' never restrictied it to one topic either, maybe you should be on your guard?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
saying mod topic and reading the first post oughta tell you what is going on sport.

The first post I believe said "nominate"

not "flame random people when I was never nominated "

so you Fuck Off

you say this as if YOU were nominated

quote:
I nominate myself.
I could own cloyne with just my pictures , let alone me brutally owning him w/ my smart-ass intellect

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
The rules are, that the top people have to have a 'flame-off' to see who gets the mod spot
1.Bronx is an Admin , so I think what he would say is the rules.

2. Me, You, Catwoman have all nominated ourselves, not one person besides ourselves has nominated us.

--------------------
 -  -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
booyah!

--------------------
 -
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*