Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » adios putas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: adios putas
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my last *topc* in the grill until lil miss priss is removed from the undeserved mod spot

i'd like to make a few points before i leave

me - got a steady flow of votes, which stopped after 24 hours or so

ice - got 4 votes in 24 hours, then 9 more in 2 hours

bronx - british asshat who closes topics in the grill for fear of flaming in them, also seen declaring winners w/o reading the facts

people who voted for ice - afflicted with terrible mental illnesses

if you want to flame me, you can suck my fat american cock

[ May 27, 2003, 10:57: Message edited by: Cloyne ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, and one more thing, WE DONT HAVE 30 ACTIVE MEMBERS

:-)

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6218 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I'd like to see who voted for who in the poll.......

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6544 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt think there was 30 active member either !!!

i voted for Cloyne !!

Ice
xx
[Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6408 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, let me think of all our active members ....

2-D
Akuma
Arkan
Bitchxxx
Bronx
CatWoman
Chiquita
Cloyne
Creatrix
Dark Queen
Dejango
Duck Fat
Fallen Angel
GBotto600
Hamiro (sometimes)
Ice Queen
Jester89
Kenny
Meefers
Mighty Cranium
Mirai
PDykstra600
ReDeeMeR
RedKing
RPaz600
Shagi_Dawg
SirLardsAlot
SIVA
Soroka
Spork (sometimes)
Teapot
The Dude
Tinker
Waldo
xxIcexx
ZachTDF

There is 36 member, I know there are more, but that's all I can think of.

[ May 27, 2003, 10:49: Message edited by: SirLardsAlot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6039 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

half of those dont check back every other day

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyne:
bronx - british asshat who closes topics in the grill for fear of flaming in them, also seen declaring winners w/o reading the facts

Asshat eh? … Nice one.

I have owned you so many times in the grill you need to step back in line little boy, which leads me to my next point … why own up to having the cock of an obese American. I mean for one it will be shrivelled, secondly you wont even be able to see what is there.

Way to flame yourself moron.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
quote:

Asshat eh? ? Nice one.

I have owned you so many times in the grill you need to step back in line little boy, which leads me to my next point ? why own up to having the cock of an obese American. I mean for one it will be shrivelled, secondly you wont even be able to see what is there.

yes, having a fat dick means im fat all over, and i'm glad you took your dad's dick out of your mouth long enough to vomit that peice of random bullshit onto the forums

holy shit batman, it's captain literalist!

[ May 27, 2003, 11:18: Message edited by: Cloyne ]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Asshat eh? ? Nice one.

I have owned you so many times in the grill you need to step back in line little boy, which leads me to my next point ? why own up to having the cock of an obese American. I mean for one it will be shrivelled, secondly you wont even be able to see what is there.

yes, having a fat dick means im fat all over, and i'm glad you took your dad's dick out of your mouth long enough to vomit that peice of random bullshit onto the forums
Im sorry, who is posting random shit?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6305 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

me, obviously

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
And you wanted to be Mod of this place, I havent even done anything to flame you, you have managed to do it all to yourself.

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

i'm just that good

i thought you needed a handicap

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you in such a pissy mood? Bad looser?

[ May 27, 2003, 18:08: Message edited by: Dejango ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, Cloyne, you're being such a baby.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6039 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

being cheated puts me in a bad mood

if ice can come up with 5 actual people that voted for her, i'll be impressed

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Dejango  
Unregistered

Proove that you were being cheated and I'll be impressed
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

i'll use my magical powers, brb

actually, nobodys said they voted for her yet, much less 11, so i can bitch all i want

and....i'd be impressed if you werent always trying to be an 'intellectual' tortured artist

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Dejango  
Unregistered

quote:
actually, nobodys said they voted for her yet, much less 11, so i can bitch all i want
That still does not prove that she cheated

quote:
and....i'd be impressed if you werent always trying to be an 'intellectual' tortured artist
I am quite happy thank you. I do not live in a tortured life.
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got 7 votes? Someone must be cheating.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bronx, clearly that vote was rigged, cloyne has a point....how can there be sooo many votes in one poll when we dont have that many active members....and btw i wasnt aware of the vote whilst it were on and i doubt atleast 30% were either.

i think we should have a repoll

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hey i can vouch for her.... amanda, fallen angel, crazygal, ice queen, snowflake.... between the duo they have more accounts than the rest of the group! i don't even think she has first hand experience in flaming.....! like the rest of us.... me of which was in the worlds best flame war and i didn't loose!
i demand a re count......! don't put my name in it!
but to be honest y don't we have a flame war instead! like bronx suggested, put it this way at least that way the winner can flame, and its not just a case of cheating!

u can edit my post and slag me off ice queen but what i'm saying does have a point!

lets flame!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6274 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
bronx, clearly that vote was rigged, cloyne has a point....how can there be sooo many votes in one poll when we dont have that many active members....and btw i wasnt aware of the vote whilst it were on and i doubt atleast 30% were either.

i think we should have a repoll

no repoll, lets just have a big flame, its so much fun!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6274 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
amanda, fallen angel, crazygal
Ok so thats one member.....
See how it's nearly enough impossible for ice queen to genuinely get 11 votes now?

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6544 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
amanda has more i jus can't think, no wonder she wins the other ones in girl forum! nad any other forum, she has 30 names between her and amanda....

--------------------
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
I knew it was fixed, its blatantly obvious why I just let her be mod from my other post.

I would propose for them all to be Mod, but keeping this fight up will be amusing. Especially watching Cloyne whine like a little boy and flame himself.

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
I knew it was fixed, its blatantly obvious why I just let her be mod from my other post.

I would propose for them all to be Mod, but keeping this fight up will be amusing. Especially watching Cloyne whine like a little boy and flame himself.

good point...

--------------------
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
lol ... I dont often flame seriously, more to provoke than anything.

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:

lmao

--------------------
 -
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

so let me get this straight....you let the person who is suspected of cheating be mod rather than the person who genuinly came #2....what logic is that?

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

so let me get this straight....you let the person who is suspected of cheating be mod rather than the person who genuinly came #2....what logic is that?
Yup, lol it appears it was a logic blind to further investigation of the facts.

At least it has made this place a little more active again.

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
well looking it at that way, your a genious....but im still convinced that was an act of extreme foolishness [Big Grin]

--------------------

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catwoman:
quote:

hey i can vouch for her.... amanda, fallen angel, crazygal, ice queen, snowflake.... between the duo they have more accounts than the rest of the group! i don't even think she has first hand experience in flaming.....! like the rest of us.... me of which was in the worlds best flame war and i didn't loose!
but to be honest y don't we have a flame war instead! like bronx suggested, put it this way at least that way the winner can flame, and its not just a case of cheating!

u can edit my post and slag me off ice queen but what i'm saying does have a point!

lets flame!

Shut you mouth you fucking pussy loving bitch. I have 2 names Ice Queen and Perfectly Blissful - Not only will you find that there was no vote by PB Amanda did not use her alias, as I asked her not to, but they were used when you were voted Girly mod - Shouldn't that be redone, eh?

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I suppose if it was someone else Amjed this argument would not be going on and on. Well thanks a lot for the faith! Check who voted and I want a formal apology on the forum for this from you ARKAN!

All who voted please it on if you want to.

Oh, CW you thick twit snowflake is my best friend Lucy, so keep your fucking nose out!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5943 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
if you read carefully, i didnt make any allegations against anyone.

--------------------

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Well I'm telling the truth, you look it up and then I want an apology from all who have accused me - on top of that you need to check the girly forum vote too. Then you will find OUT!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

An idea:

Have a revote between Cloyne and Ice only. Everyone who votes must say who they voted for in the topic. That way you can keep count of who voted for who to make sure that no one is cheating. If 11 voted for her that time, then 11 should vote for her again...as well as telling their names.

I'm not accusing anyone of cheating. I'm also leaving my personal distaste *cough* cloyne *cough* out of this.

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

i love you too

the impression i get from dej:

I'm not a tortured wannabe-intellectual artist, but my best friends are kurt kobain, anti-everything philosophers, and the anti-christ.
I also posses amazing abilites in the area of starting a philisophical arguement, then using other people's opinions as my own, using the art of copy and paste.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
i love you too

I'm not a tortured wannabe-intellectual artist, but my best friends are kurt kobain, anti-everything philosophers, and the anti-christ.
I also posses amazing abilites in the area of starting a philisophical arguement, then using other people's opinions as my own, using the art of copy and paste.

Cloyne, your inherent ability to flame yourself is amazing, but only amazing in how much of an immature moron you can actually be.

Not only by that post did you prove how childish you are, but also how stupid

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

ummm, ok

you're childish and stupid too

that was one hell of a flame

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Dejango  
Unregistered

quote:
i love you too

at least we share our love for myself in common

I'm not a tortured wannabe-intellectual artist
But earlier you said that I was
, but my best friends are kurt kobain
He is dead. Sorry, we can't be friends.
, anti-everything philosophers
If they are against everything, what are they for oh wise one?
, and the anti-christ
No sorry, he can't be my friend. I am the anti-christ

I also posses amazing abilites in the area of starting a philisophical arguement
Thank you
, then using other people's opinions as my own
Your proof?
, using the art of copy and paste.
The art?

[ May 28, 2003, 12:51: Message edited by: Dejango ]

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
ummm, ok

And that was?

"you're childish and stupid too"

How eloquent that was …

--------------------
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

who says flames have to be eloquent?

dejango that was hard to read, but the part about you being the anti-christ was funny

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you re-vote this forum. Its only fair that you re-vote girly forum.

lmfao@ Bronx , you own cloyne.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
If you re-vote this forum. Its only fair that you re-vote girly forum.

fair enough re-vote the girly forum!

ice queen u stuck up, fanny licking, willy sniffing, dirty slut..... drop dead u stupid, ignorant, LIEING, lesbian queen.... i wish hell on u and all u're fanny licking bum chums!

--------------------
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
ice queen u stuck up, fanny licking, willy sniffing, dirty slut..... drop dead u stupid, ignorant, LIEING, lesbian queen.... i wish hell on u and all u're fanny licking bum chums!

LMFAO ...

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
she is.... at least i haev a social life... she stays at home with the kid and her girlfriend... stupid fanny licker!

--------------------
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
she is.... at least i haev a social life... she stays at home with the kid and her girlfriend... stupid fanny licker!

*shakes head*

So shallow.

--------------------
 -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

*shakes head*

So shallow.

yeah you're right, sorry it's not like me.....not like me at all....

--------------------
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:

lmfao@ Waldo, you wouldnt know ownage if it fucked you up the ass

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
fanny licker!

im a fanny licker, does that make me bad

--------------------

-

Crums  
Regular
Member # 751

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crums     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is all to hilarious kinda reminds me why i should keep in touch over here...

is teapot around? and bronx is correct he provokes more than he flames -_-;;

--------------------
 -

Posts: 114 (0.01 per day) | From: Classified | Registered: Dec 2002 (5981 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
ummm, ok

If your posting this crap trying to flame back. You have just been Owned.

kggthx

--------------------
 -  -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
i love you too

Thought you weren't going to post in the flamers again, so GO FUCK OFF CLOYNE!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
quote:
ummm, ok

If your posting this crap trying to flame back. You have just been Owned.

kggthx

that wasnt aimed at you

and way to read the rest of the topic

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
quote:
i love you too

Thought you weren't going to post in the flamers again, so GO FUCK OFF CLOYNE!
i'm a hypocrite obviously, i already said that half a dozen times

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
I read the whole topic fool.
Thanks for stating the Obvious, I didnt know it wasn't aimed at me [/sarcasm]

Oh and There are more guys here so you should have wrote Putos

just a little F.Y. I. for ya.

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
I read the whole topic fool.
Thanks for stating the Obvious, I didnt know it wasn't aimed at me [/sarcasm]

Oh and There are more guys here so you should have wrote Putos

just a little F.Y. I. for ya.

i wouldn't be so sure about that...

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
I honestly didn't think you would.

but I know its true.

--------------------
 -  -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Cloyne

The funny thing about your flames is that you are a bit like the fat, irrate kid who got poked in the belly 1 too many times as a child.

Someone would come up to you to say "Hey man, how are you?" But before he got to hey, you would say

"FUCK OFF BITCH. I'M NEVER TALKING AGAIN"

And you run off to hide, only to eat more donuts and return 5 minutes later

Crums  
Regular
Member # 751

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crums     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol dej

--------------------
 -

Posts: 114 (0.01 per day) | From: Classified | Registered: Dec 2002 (5981 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Mmm ... donuts

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

that really didnt make a whole lot of sense dej, and i'm not fat either

this is the grill btw, how many times do i have to say it? obviously i'm going to take the offensive in a forum made for flaming.

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no
you are fat

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6005 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Ill agree w/ you there cloyne.

License and Registration ... Chicken Fucker!

--------------------
 -  -

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

meefers your sig rules

but still, fuck you

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

lets flame!

I don't stoop as low as you. I don't edit posts for my pleasure - LIKE YOU!

I'm not interested in slagging you off anymore - YOU CAN DO THAT ALL BY YOURSELF!

IT CAN BE PROVEN I DIDN'T CHEAT. WHY WILL ARKAN NOT PROVE IT? IT CAN BE PROVEN THAT YOU DID AND YET AGAIN ARKAN WILL NOT PROVE IT.

Oh Cat Woman, Who's LesbianBombshell? Wonder did she vote for you too..........try to pass it off as Amanda but I know better, she writes just like YOU!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*