Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » MESSAGE FOR ARKAN

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MESSAGE FOR ARKAN
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Arkan:
quote:
Im sick of you spoiling topics everywhere, its getting ridiculus. And if you have a problem with me, post it in the flamers and leave "stinker" out of it. Also If you have a problem with me off the forum, keep it off the forum. The same goes with anybody else.
I havnt accused cw or you or any one of cheating, nor do i care at the point in time, but cw has a damn fine job in girlie so why demote her??

This warning isnt up for debate so it will be closed.

Summary: Dont ever flame anyone in general or else you will be banned.

Who have I flamed in the general? According to you and others on this forum I can't flame, but when I say anything in the General Forum I flame....Can't win which area I am in.

I know you didn't accuse me, but you didn't stop it either and you just fanned the flames more. You know all I ask is to be treated the same, is that too much to ask?

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes it is too much! [Smile]
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well if you wernt a pain in the ass i would treat you normall, also when have you asked for help and i didnt give a satisfactory response....i will then prove you asked the impossible or you were just vyng for my attention.......

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we could try and take less extreme measures and edit/delete our posts.. but then I'd hate to be 'absuing my powers' instead of 'doing my job'...

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6543 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdykstra600  
Member # 7

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pdykstra600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I know you didn't accuse me, but you didn't stop it either and you just fanned the flames more. You know all I ask is to be treated the same, is that too much to ask?
shut the fuck up.. the admins of this message board have no responsibilty in stopping you from being flamed. we will remove flames in the general forum and this includes yours as well. if you cant handle the flamerz grill, then stay the fuck out. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4159 (0.63 per day) | From: new jersey | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
well if you wernt a pain in the ass i would treat you normall, also when have you asked for help and i didnt give a satisfactory response....i will then prove you asked the impossible or you were just vyng for my attention.......

Satisfactory response? Never got a fucking response!

Not interested in your attention.....not interested in YOU......and not interested in talking to you, asking for you help etc etc.....just not fucking interested in you at all.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your a psycho ice queen! plain and simple! if somebody sed i rigged an election i wouldn't give a shit! nobody really cared about it thats why you dont see catwoman and cloyne moaning about not winning!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6275 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice Queen = Hellsatan?

He coudl be pretending to be a woman, it could be explained by his fetish with CWDs

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5823 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
it crossed my mind that this may be the case!
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by X:
your a psycho ice queen! plain and simple! if somebody sed i rigged an election i wouldn't give a shit! nobody really cared about it thats why you dont see catwoman and cloyne moaning about not winning!

actually you do, i've been moaning about it for 2 weeks now

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i vote we kill her

if someone spots me the money, i'll hop on the plane and get the job done

*sings*

I'm leaving on a jetplane
Don't know when I'll be back again

you flamed me like...two days ago in general so shut up. i win fucker

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5827 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
check that annie, she cant flame remeber, she "attempted" to flame!

killings a bit ott couldn't we just do something to her voicebox! (can anyone tell me where that reference is from for a bonus point! lol)

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shueny302:
i vote we kill her

*sings*

Told I can't flame, so I win SUCKER!

Cum on then, get on the fucking plane. Met your match here....I'll give yah the fucking money if you can get me.

*singin*
"Oops, She missed me again". Better aim better than that Annie.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
quote:
i vote we kill her

*sings*

Cum on then, get on the fucking plane. Met your match here....I'll give yah the fucking money if you can get me.

*singin*

woah! joke taken out of hand there psycho boy!
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
I'm a girl.......so YOU must be the psycho boy!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
just cus you wear a dress and fancy men doesn't necessarily make you a girl!
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
No, could be a transvestite, but not. Let me just check.......yeah, definitely got tits.....I'm a girl! [Smile]

Just let me check my measurements.........mmmmm........34 - 23 - 35.

Oh shit, I got a fat bum.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU X. [Wink]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
i vote we kill her

*sings*

*singin*

"Told I can't flame" is not a sentence

and you spelled 'come' wrong

yah isn't a word

and 'Oops, she missed me again' is not a song

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5827 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another great idea brought to you by Steve:

Shut up, all of you.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, could be a transvestite, but not. Let me just check.......yeah, definitely got tits.....I'm a girl! [Smile]

Just let me check my measurements.........mmmmm........34 - 23 - 35.

Oh shit, I got a fat bum.

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU X. [Wink]

and why should we beleive you?

you have the testosterone levels of a 13-year old boy on horny goat weed jacking off on a Playboy centerfold

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6217 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Do I give a fuck what you believe................YOU want proof then?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
i vote we kill her

*sings*

*singin*

"Told I can't flame" is not a sentence

and you spelled 'come' wrong

yah isn't a word

and 'Oops, she missed me again' is not a song

All intentional.......wait......that doesn't surprise me YOU'RE too THICK to notice that.

Was that clear enough for you......best make sure I spell everything right for you, as you may not understand it.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*