Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Ice Queen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ice Queen
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I though ill put this topic here as im gonna get flamed to death by everyone.

Im sick of everyone bad mouthing u, Most of the time u are no worst then anybody else when it comes to shit like flaming in the Gen Forum. as one of the longest seving members here and X Admin, I Just want to say keep up the good work girl knock em dead.

RESPECT TO IQ

--------------------
 -
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David Beckham

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

- _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ AoC Legend_ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _  -

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
w00t

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ReDKinG:

Im sick of everyone bad mouthing u, Most of the time u are no worst then anybody else when it comes to shit like flaming in the Gen Forum. as one of the longest seving members here and X Admin, I Just want to say keep up the good work girl knock em dead.

RESPECT TO IQ

how many blowjobs did she have to give you to get you to post that?

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6207 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None Cloyne. I'm 22 had one boyfriend and am no whore.

You see there are some nice guys on the forum, shame you're not one of them Cloyne.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5932 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm whyever would you only have had one boyfriend???? lets look back at your posts and maybe you'll figure it out why all the blokes instantly hate you!

fuck that redking some of us have been here way b4 you! me and noble stabbings have been here from the beginning

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6265 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't flame you redking being that i don't know you and everyone is entitled to a side of a quarrel. but a big to you having the balls to take her side! hahaha [Razz]

and i actually never had a problem with her. i mean sure she's dumb and thinks she smart, but that makes me pity her more than hate her for what she cannot control. but when people start shit, i tend to feel the need to finish it *shrug* i apologize for nothing

[ June 08, 2003, 20:36: Message edited by: shueny302 ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5817 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

RESPECT TO IQ

You have come brown stuff on your nose...

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6479 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

RESPECT TO IQ

fair enough, your opinion. But its interesting to think if you'd have made the same statement if ice queen was male (indeed im not incuinating that she isnt already) and that she hadnt made any advancing comments towards you (ie the real life equivalent of stroking your thigh under the table)

Ice queen, this isnt an attack against you....you can see ive said nothing personal about you...but of course your gonna flame me, your so naive, your gonna be blinded by your anger and flame me, so go ahead ;-)

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ReDKinG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Male or Female i really dont care, im married with a little boy. and as for the advancing comments we have a laugh only just as do most people on this site.

I just dont like seeing people singled out and given shit 24/7 u all dish her like she was FTB or something

--------------------
 -

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - Gary Lineker

-

-

Posts: 596 (0.09 per day) | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2001 (6441 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
and X i was not saying i was the longest serving Member here i just said "as one of". Btw im member 228 what are u?

I was also 1 of the Admin staff of AoKPro which moved here and that was 2years old when we moved here. i forget i think Arkan was also a Admin there anyway thats another story

--------------------
 -

-

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Male or Female i really dont care, im married with a little boy. and as for the advancing comments we have a laugh only just as do most people on this site.

I just dont like seeing people singled out and given shit 24/7 u all dish her like she was FTB or something

she brings it upon herself

shes made the last 5 topics in the grill, and makes a fool of herself, what do you expect?

quote:
LMAOROFTL!!!!

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.46 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6207 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloynez0r:
quote:

she brings it upon herself

shes made the last 5 topics in the grill, and makes a fool of herself, what do you expect?

quote:
LMAOROFTL!!!!

You're just mad that you didn't win the vote. I wonder why.

[ June 09, 2003, 17:07: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5932 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol ... IQ is doing her job excedingly well, it may spill over into other forums, but I havent seen the flamers so active in a long time.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6294 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
quote:

RESPECT TO IQ

fair enough, your opinion. But its interesting to think if you'd have made the same statement if ice queen was male (indeed im not incuinating that she isnt already) and that she hadnt made any advancing comments towards you (ie the real life equivalent of stroking your thigh under the table)

Ice queen, this isnt an attack against you....you can see ive said nothing personal about you...but of course your gonna flame me, your so naive, your gonna be blinded by your anger and flame me, so go ahead ;-)

I have no intention of flaming you Arkan, but wondering why you brought up the statement of if I was male, when in fact you know that I am female. I've said that I'm fed up of this falling out and offered my hand in friendship, but alas you won't take it - what else can I do?

You seem hellbent on trying to get the rest of the forum members to dislike me, but there is no need to bother doing that as I am quite capable of doing that by myself.

I'm sorry Arkan, but I don't believe you when you say it isn't a personal attack against me. Why you are attacking me I don't know. Is it because I was mean to you or maybe you are the one who is jealous?

Amjed you should know me by now, you can get all the members against me but I won't go off, well not when it's so exciting - bore me to death and then I'll go.

A question I would like to ask you Arkan. Why is it you class Cat Woman as a good mod when she is never on and me as a poor mod when I try and get on as often as possible? Like you, I would like this forum to get better and better, although you don't seem to think so.

Whatever our problems are away from this forum, I think they should be kept away from it. I don't want to get any other forum member against you, as you know if I wanted to I could do it quite easily. That is not a threat but a fact!

I'm not an whore and you know it, so why insinuate it? Unfortunately Arkan, I'm not blinded by my anger when writing this, just bemused at to what you were trying to achieve. Well no, I'm not bemused really, because I know exactly what you are up to Arkan - do you really think I'm going to hang myself with your comments? Maybe I'll get mad and flame your ass and get the rest of the forum against - yeah right I'm naive, that one didn't fool me!

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
lol ... IQ is doing her job excedingly well, it may spill over into other forums, but I havent seen the flamers so active in a long time.

Thank you Bronx, nice to know that someone else appreciates me too.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:

Thank you Bronx, nice to know that someone else appreciates me too.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:

Sorry I got you in on this, but thanks for your support. I'm glad it is not going unnoticed the shit I've been getting, and they wonder why when new members come to the forum they don't stay long. Maybe it's their welcoming attitude. LOL

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:

Sorry I got you in on this, but thanks for your support. I'm glad it is not going unnoticed the shit I've been getting, and they wonder why when new members come to the forum they don't stay long. Maybe it's their welcoming attitude. LOL

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

ReDKinG  
Member # 228

Rate Member
U didnt get me in to anything ive not fell out with anyone or do i intead to, But as other people have said in this post i think u do a good job as a mod here the forum is booming. But as a result of your success here some people thing they can carry it over to other parts of the forum. Which is unfair and ruins some good posts, as all they want to do is have ago at u before then even read what u have wrote.

Blah Fuck em.

RESPECT TO IQ

--------------------
 -

-

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:

actually, i started it

then ice queen went psycho and made 4 dozen topics

props to her for enduring so much shit she brought on herself

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well Sorry Redking but I don't respect ice queen cuz really i don't care for her...and big deal if everyone is on her ass...if she slams some members that I actually like, of course i will defend them and i beleive that everyone on this forum has been slammed one time or another or several times, bah i'll continue when i have time....basically she bitches and moans about stupid shit then tries to put herself upon a pedestal (which obviously isn't happening, except with you) most members here are unique in one way or another...she however isn't unique at all...she does remind me of jtb but worse, and she spams more then fighter ever thought of spamming in his lifetime. 95% of her topics are stupid and the other 5% are about herself....(ego? yes i think so)

anyways off to work i go...thats my opinion of ice queen......

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
she does remind me of jtb but worse

Is that even possible?

quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:
[QB]and she spams more then fighter ever thought of spamming in his lifetime.[QB]

I've been gone for over 6 months, and I still have not lived that down?

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6250 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ice Queen, you made 5 posts in a row. If that is NOT spam i have no fucking idea what it is besides a food.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6479 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

how naive! Think of it this way, suppose a hitler like figure runs for prime minsiter in the british election. Turnout is at a record 95%, now people like you will be saying that this hitler bloke was a huge success....but the more preceptive of you will realise that the reason why there was so much voting "activity" was that most of em turned out to vote AGAINST this guy........

PS Dont be confused by thinking ive written the above to compare that election with our vote.....im not, ive compared that election to the "increased" activity seen is this forum.

PPS Once again, please note that this post is not maliciously aimed at bronx, ice queen, redking, catwoman or anyone else for that matter.

--------------------

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6557 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why wouldn't people vote for national socialist? the public services are down the drain and we are under pressure from Europe and the government is lying to the people. this is the perfect for extremist groups to gain power, as we have seen. like it or not, but extremists, fascists and communists, get things done.

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5813 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and X i was not saying i was the longest serving Member here i just said "as one of". Btw im member 228 what are u?

I was also 1 of the Admin staff of AoKPro which moved here and that was 2years old when we moved here. i forget i think Arkan was also a Admin there anyway thats another story

dont be a prick i've been here shit loads longer this member number is only my most recent account cus i was forced to change by arkan to take the mod spot in this grill, i was kkkman and that number was like #150 and before that i was like number 10ish with z or other accounts
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6265 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
Ice Queen, you made 5 posts in a row. If that is NOT spam i have no fucking idea what it is besides a food.

i was gonna say the exact same thing but you beat me too it! and dark queen i totally share your view and feel that she brings nothing special to this place and thusly i think redking and bronx to a lesser extent i find your reason for sucking up hilarious! arkan did get it right when he said i doubt you'd say the same if ice looser was a male (wich may actually be the case??)
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
x you've made 3 fucking posts in a row, if thats not spam what is? Sucker

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

how naive! Think of it this way, suppose a hitler like figure runs for prime minsiter in the british election. Turnout is at a record 95%, now people like you will be saying that this hitler bloke was a huge success....but the more preceptive of you will realise that the reason why there was so much voting "activity" was that most of em turned out to vote AGAINST this guy........

PS Dont be confused by thinking ive written the above to compare that election with our vote.....im not, ive compared that election to the "increased" activity seen is this forum.

PPS Once again, please note that this post is not maliciously aimed at bronx, ice queen, redking, catwoman or anyone else for that matter.

Well we've had a pervert, haven't we Arkan? Oh, btw you need to look into your history before putting on a lot of crap.

Oh, Dark Queen, this is really a fight between me and Arkan and unfortunately others got in the way whilst I was arguing both behind the scenes and on the forum.

SORRY TO ALL THOSE I WAS NASTY TO.

Arkan, does this mean you don't want to run away with me now?

ARKAN, you have a nice voice but your personality still stinks! I still think you're a male chauvinistic pig.

1. Arkan talks to new girl member and comes up with some pathetic chat up lines.

2. Girl rejects him.

3. Arkan nasty to girl.

Do I believe you when you say that this is not a slight against me, NO DO I FUCK!

You may have got some members against me and some of the admin, but the bright ones are the ones who can see through your fucking charade.

I feel sorry for Tinker is she the next on your list - well you've already come on to one 17 year old and threaten her like shit when she said she was a nice girl.

So the conclusion I can only jump to is you only speak to the whores or maybe they are too far away to be bothered with - If so, be thankful you live in America Dark Queen and Shueny.

Oh btw this is posted in the flamers, but I'm sure you'll and find a reason to ban me.

Still trying to fathom out who the first girlfriend is. You know, the one which was offputting because you thought her fat. The one who you still thinks would go with you anyday for a 'fuck' (your words Arkan) cos she's still got the hots for you.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks you to all them for their support from the ones who have a brain and don't wear blinkers.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ARKAN, you have a nice voice but your personality still stinks! I still think you're a male chauvinistic pig.

Haha thats great, I've never been cslled that yet!!
From now on it's going to be one of my aims in life (ROLFLMFAO I HAVE LOW AIMS: There i said it for you...)!

Speaking of which..

quote:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said it again!

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.98 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:

1. Arkan talks to new girl member and comes up with some pathetic chat up lines.

2. Girl rejects him.

3. Arkan nasty to girl.

So the conclusion I can only jump to is you only speak to the whores or maybe they are too far away to be bothered with - If so, be thankful you live in America Dark Queen and Shueny.

erm okay which new girls do i chat up? okay when a new member signs up i do try and please them, we all do....but cheesy chat up lines? lol quote me just once and i'll accept that i do!

and then girl rejects me??? i cannot recall the time were ive hit on a girl on the forum, nevermind being rejected.

So that follows on to that me being nasty to girls on the forum.... can any female members who feel they have been mistreated come forward??

btw crazygal doesnt count...i was just being friendly with her....i didnt lead her on nor did i even say i fancied her....so when i stopped emailling her, both of you took it as an act of hostility!! get a fucking life.

as 2d says, whats with the lmfao.....are you trying to increase the efffectivness of your "flames"??

your not even worthy of using the name tinker....she is a good friend and i can get more fun out of one hour with her than i could get out of you in three.

why dont you leave me alone....you claim that you always make the piece with me and offer friendship.....and then you start flaming me again! you cant flame me and the apologise, repeat a 100 times and then have ANY ground to stand on,......

[ June 11, 2003, 11:13: Message edited by: Arkan ]

--------------------

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Your analogy would have been better in comparison of some third world country (flamers grill) that has a democratic vote to decide a leader (Moderator):
Now there are suspicions that this vote was rigged, but there is no real way of proving it, so the leadership is awarded to the winning candidate. For all intents and purposes, despite opposition this leader then goes on to improve this third world nation and fulfil the role.

Im not taking sides, just pointing that out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6294 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
but again i can see flaws in your statement, without prejudice of the winning candidate, the controversy that is causing these flames is only going to be short lived, because once it fizzles out it we will see a normality...which as you know is a drought of postage.

you say my analagoy would be bettered by your recommendations, but thats just not true, cus that analaogy is riddled with ambiguity and bears no relevance to the increased activity and it works in the opposite direction of my arguement, so in my point of view, its not better.

--------------------

-

Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Just because you can't flame yourself out of a paper bag a fat guy cumed in, doesn't mean you can start stealing my flames i used to flame YOU with. You dumb whore.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6479 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arkan beats me everyday if i'm not nice. REALLY he does...then he treatens me with no food or anything else..someone help me plz.

Of Course i'm kidding, the truth:

Ice_Queen, i've known Arkan for quite a while and he has never shown me hostility...and if he WAS that kinda guy...I would be the first to know it wouldn't I? I was the first girl here....all Arkan has ever done to me was listen to my problems and visa versa....he isn't a pervert...he didn't get me to post this...(btw, I haven't even spoken to him on msn, for quite a bit) this post is because I know him from this forum and have chatted with him off and on....we both argue once in a while but hey, i argue with everyone sometimes....its just a thing. If you don't want people bitching at you then drop the issue...its getting old...and if he is being a pervert to you, wouldn't he ban you instead of listening to you bitch about it constantly? So maybe your trying to stalk him instead? lol just drop the issue regardless....this post isn't hostile, it is sincere....

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kenny:
quote:

Just because you can't flame yourself out of a paper bag a fat guy cumed in, doesn't mean you can start stealing my flames i used to flame YOU with. You dumb whore.
wow we have something in common then kenny in the fact that ice looser steals the flames used against her!

and the dumbness is just exagurated when your realise that i posted twice you blind bitch! thats 1,2! once again i am assuming you are older than 4 and were educated by organisms higher than bacteria! fuckin hell you sure did flunk maths as well as biology! i bet a child under 4 could count 2 posts!

now ice queen if i have one apple and then i pick another apple, but some dumb fuckwit goes and steals one, how many apples do i have??

(ans=1 if your struggling!)

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

2. Girl rejects him.

lol! paper thin, tenative and waiting

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5813 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
maybe arkan saw through and he rejected you! or maybe your a bloke so he payed no interest to you and he could just tell! i take it as an omen, as he hates you then you must be a bloke, and i hate you so you must therefore be obese or a complete bullshitter! well we know one of them is true!

little revision ice queen, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!

i'll test you later!

ƒỮ©ĸ γǾυг ρσШ∑я Ŧ®їÞ

[ June 11, 2003, 19:31: Message edited by: X ]

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shueny302     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

why don't you jump off a fucking bridge

don't feign the intelliegence to decipher my personality, get one of your own first.

still...

-

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | Registered: May 2003 (5817 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
go team horizon!

--------------------

-

shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
*waves pom poms* middle fingers = pom poms

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
but again i can see flaws in your statement, without prejudice of the winning candidate, the controversy that is causing these flames is only going to be short lived, because once it fizzles out it we will see a normality...which as you know is a drought of postage.

you say my analagoy would be bettered by your recommendations, but thats just not true, cus that analaogy is riddled with ambiguity and bears no relevance to the increased activity and it works in the opposite direction of my arguement, so in my point of view, its not better.

Well all it takes is to figure out that suspected election fixing would cause increased political activity, which would be analogous to the happeneings in here. But I cant be arsed to argue semantics, despite me being right ... lol

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shueny302:

don't feign the intelliegence to decipher my personality, get one of your own first.

still...

-

lmfao ... that picture should be your avatar ...

--------------------
 -

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Well all it takes is to figure out that suspected election fixing would cause increased political activity, which would be analogous to the happeneings in here. But I cant be arsed to argue semantics, despite me being right ... lol
lol !!!!

you have your point, but the fact is, there is something ill deserved about this increased activity, its thru cheating and the controversy will only be short lived...hence its no good for the flamers in the long run...the amount of damage this has done is enourmous too.

--------------------

-

Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shueny302:

still...

-

lmfao ... that picture should be your avatar ...
yea....thats hot
[Razz]

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I'm hot

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmmmmm annie you look different in that picture

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5994 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ber  
Just Popped In
Member # 878

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm no one has ever slamed me
Posts: 10 (0 per day) | Registered: Jun 2003 (5809 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shueny302  
Member # 870

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Meefers:
hmmmmmmm annie you look different in that picture

*shrug* i took it the other day with my webcam thingy

but yeah it doesn't really look like me, maybe because i never smile [Razz]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh
oh well

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (5994 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*