Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Akuma you fuck.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Akuma you fuck.
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop with the shit quotes in the machine, they are not witty or clever. They just reflect on your complete inability to use the English Language.

quote:
Are you farting becuase it sounds like your talking out your ass
What the fuck is that? Christ you're such a fucking retard.

I hate you.

Every post of yours I read I end up feeling 'dumberer'

Then in the games forum you claim graphics from a game can't be from a pc because they are too good... Like i said, what the fuck do you think console games are made on? You don't need to be a 'fan' you just need a tiny but of common sense. Unfortunately common sense being your forte is as likely as Ice Queen's being flaming.

Whoa, another popped up..

quote:
You think is funny. I can get mad really fast and I am not afraid of killing! anyone of you, if I See. I will f***ing choke you till you cant breath then eat your f***ing head off! so f*** off a** holes
What the fuck was that? Your threatening someone over the net and then you claim it's worthy of the quote machine? When I think you can't get anymore fucking stupid you go and blow my beliefs out of the water and land them in the sea of ignoramus.

[ June 10, 2003, 19:48: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.83 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (7705 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akuma:
You think is funny. I can get mad really fast and I am not afraid of killing! anyone of you, if I See. I will f***ing choke you till you cant breath then eat your f***ing head off! so f*** off a** holes

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, it's the veradero strangler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.1 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (6985 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow exam stress sure reaches danny in a hole new,SCARY way!
Posts: 2055 (0.27 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (7437 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is danny in a hole?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.25 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (7466 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah but a topic like this was needed

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.18 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (7166 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finished my exams a few day's ago, I've never been as stressfree before in my life. it's just like meefers said, a topic like this was needed...

[ June 10, 2003, 19:55: Message edited by: 2-D ]

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.83 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (7705 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, but are you not scared he will kill us all?

I for one am not, in the slightest ... I think hes probalbly a big cuddly guy at heart.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.25 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (7466 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so is hellsatan but you dont see us running and grabbing handfulls of his flab playfully!
Posts: 2055 (0.27 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (7437 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, same with Botto. He puts retarded things he said in there. For example:

quote:
i rule over this board like god rules over earth
Thats not a good quote. I cant stand when people put something in a quote machine that they said, becuase like 2-D said, they re not witty or clever.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.7 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7200 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*