Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » You have issues.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You have issues.
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care, really I don't. Don't misinterpret this as 'I care' because I don't. I'm ignorant and an asshole and I'm not going to change.

You keep bringing shit up as though I care, but I don't. If you send me anything else like that I'll post it here I a vain attempt to find someone who does care. Also I will treat it (although I don't know how.. yet) less seriously than your previous e-mails/pm's, because I don't care. I will take as you're trying to lure me into some sort of trap to humiliate me or even worse, bring out my caring side. But I don't care, so don't bother contacting me again.

Don't complain about the way I treat people because:
1) I don't care
2) They don't care (as they succesfully live a life detacted from the internet.. well I hope they do)
3) If they do care a little bit, it's because I've said something funny.

One more thing.... I don't care.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8350 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhh .. I dont care ..

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7845 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sturm  
Member # 452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sturm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am going to burn down your house around you steve

--------------------
Those Who Fear the Darkness Have Never Seen What the Light Can Do
 -

Posts: 697 (0.08 per day) | From: Solamnia | Registered: Mar 2002 (8062 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic shows that Ice Queen lacks the ability to improvise properly when her scheme fails.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.77 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (8350 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was common knowledge before this topic existed! all this is good for is rubbing it in!!!
Posts: 2055 (0.25 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (8082 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
x honestly, just shut the fuck up, if we wanted pointless shit we'd buy laxitive....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.53 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (8232 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheep  
Member # 723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look at the title. You have issues if you actally read this. You guys are completly fuckied up. Never met a bigger bunch of computer geeks.

Now I have said my little bit, I think I might do something, like take my girl out to a movie. Hell its better then talking to you dickheads.

--------------------
Live every day Like it is your last
 -

Posts: 43 (0 per day) | From: Brisbane | Registered: Nov 2002 (7836 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep:
look at the title. You have issues if you actally read this. You guys are completly fuckied up. Never met a bigger bunch of computer geeks.

Now I have said my little bit, I think I might do something, like take my girl out to a movie. Hell its better then talking to you dickheads.

Why don't you go and find more laughable vampire/skeleton pictures to put in your sig instead?

--------------------

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, you went through the trouble of finding the 'Net's only Goth virtual pet to put in your sig, and have the nerve to call us computer geeks.

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.03 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (8371 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tang!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.64 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (7845 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessed be the blade
Blessed be the sighs
Dionysus against the crucified
Blessed be the blade
Blessed be the sighs

Find your truth
Face your truth
Speak your truth
And be your truth

Find your truth
Face your truth
Speak your truth
Be your truth

Clean your flesh and mock your fears
The brightest sun is the purest gun

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Blessed be the blade
Blessed be the sighs

Blessed be the blade
Blessed be the sighs

Find your truth
Face your truth
Speak your truth
Be your truth

Find your truth
Face your truth
Speak your truth
Be your truth

Clean your flesh and mock your fears

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Kiss your wounds and mock your fears

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

Heal yourself
Hurt yourself
Judge yourself

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.27 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (8374 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
x honestly, just shut the fuck up, if we wanted pointless shit we'd buy laxitive....

run along and bum some more choir boys 'tard!
Posts: 2055 (0.25 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (8082 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*