Horizon Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » What is this all about?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is this all about?
Amber  

Forget love.....I'd rather fall in chocolate!!

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its my first time on this forum and I have no idea what it is all about can someone please inform me? [rolling_eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin] [rolling_eyes]

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love
until someone receives it."

Posts: 64 (0.01 per day) | From: Oxford | Registered: Sep 2003 (5803 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Get the fuck out of here bitch. This is the grill.

You dont just come here and ask such fucking stupid questions.
Bug Off slut.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6271 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amber:
Its my first time on this forum and I have no idea what it is all about can someone please inform me? [rolling_eyes] [Smile] [Big Grin] [rolling_eyes]

Thats probably the worst (and also most stupid) question you can ask here.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.97 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6623 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its about whining geeks who cant say this stuff to people in real life as they'd get the shit beaten out of them, so they try and look macho in here! hmmm and teh 2 posters above sum my point up!

[ 18 September 2003, 20:10: Message edited by: XXXman ]

Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6355 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by XXXman:
its about whining geeks who cant say this stuff to people in real life as they'd get the shit beaten out of them, so they try and look macho in here! hmmm and teh 2 posters above sum my point up!

Yes I looked really macho in that last post. I could of almost joined the village people.

You know you go against yourself in that post, if you said anything like that to anyone in real life you'd get the shit beaten out of you.

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.97 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6623 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXXman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cant you come up with your own put downs? god that is another reason i pity you! wow long list now!
Posts: 2055 (0.32 per day) | From: londinium | Registered: Mar 2002 (6355 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
i wasnt referring entirely to your last post just teh way you pick on the more vulnerable girls e.g. charmed who have doen absolutely nothing too you yet you persist in making their lives worst to satisfy something in your mind that must make you think your being the man when your actually just a cock! if thast how you get your kicks your going to have a very lonely life.

damm more reason to pity you! phew my pen 'll run out at this rate!

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
i wasnt referring entirely to your last post just teh way you pick on the more vulnerable girls e.g. charmed who have doen absolutely nothing too you yet you persist in making their lives worst to satisfy something in your mind that must make you think your being the man when your actually just a cock! if thast how you get your kicks your going to have a very lonely life.

I make peoples lives worse for flaming them on an internet forum?

--------------------

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so basically this is just here so people can slagg each other off? How lame is that? That is just pathetic little school kid stuff GROW UP

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

Posts: 64 (0.01 per day) | From: Oxford | Registered: Sep 2003 (5803 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
yes 2-d the world doesn't revolve around you and other peoples lives arent te same as yours! so unless you know that these people will take it as a joke then you shouldn't do it in the first place! thats why your a cock for picking on new people! stop being so dam narrowminded and accept that what you do has consequences, all of wich arent good!
Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I totally agree XXXman you go! [rolling_eyes] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if someone gets upset over people flaming them on a forum then they deserve to be upset.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6084 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D..:
quote:

I make peoples lives worse for flaming them on an internet forum?
If there are consequences for what I say on the internet , it will be due to people unable to just let go of the internet, and I feel really really sad that anyone could be like they. You pity me? Please, you don't have a mark on the amount of pity I have for anyone who can't let go of this place.

I don't pick on new people, I pick on anyone. I think the comment I made at first was perfectly reasonable, she should of read the introductions to the forum.

And the world does revolve around me.

[ 19 September 2003, 20:20: Message edited by: 2-D.. ]

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Ok so basically this is just here so people can slagg each other off? How lame is that? That is just pathetic little school kid stuff GROW UP

quote:
I totally agree XXXman you go! [rolling_eyes] [Big Grin]

Its obviously not too lame for you to join in then.

This is the schoolyard, you're the fat kid.

--------------------

Goldfish  
Member # 140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goldfish     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

dumb bitch...get the fuck out and iron my shirt and cook me some fucking dinner

--------------------
Hi.

Posts: 333 (0.05 per day) | From: Sun River, MT | Registered: Jun 2001 (6610 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2-D..:
This is the schoolyard, you're the fat kid.

Nice, I'm off the hook.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.83 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6118 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
yes but you still dont deny you get a sick pleasure out of this, you must have had a horendous childhood to have obtained your mental state! you bully for the hell of it? god you are so imature you should still be on a playground!

this is nothing to do with people not leting go of a forum, this is people coming to have fun and talk to others but when theres people like you poluting this place no wander there are so few members!

the earth revolves around the sun 2-d and you are a virus wich wanders the earth infecting others with your perversions!

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
yes but you still dont deny you get a sick pleasure out of this, you must have had a horendous childhood to have obtained your mental state! you bully for the hell of it? god you are so imature you should still be on a playground!

this is nothing to do with people not leting go of a forum, this is people coming to have fun and talk to others but when theres people like you poluting this place no wander there are so few members!

the earth revolves around the sun 2-d and you are a virus wich wanders the earth infecting others with your perversions!

Thats what flamers is here for! I would be a shame not to use it for what its intended.

Also you're wrong, the world revolves around me, not in a physical sense more I'm the most important person on it and everything is done as I say.

I admit I get a sick pleasure out of this. My mental state is fine, thanks for asking.

I'm having a hard time believing this is the same person who was posting last week under the xxxman name.

Wow, hang on... look at this post I dug up in ambers 'hey everyone' topic (in the general forum noless)

quote:
i'll save time now, bye!

Mr Friendly and Mature there!

--------------------

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
yes very polite actually, notice that after that when she did return that i made an effort to make her feel welcome unlike some others, uhhh wait a minute U!!!

in what way is that classed as imature anyway, it was in response to a valid point about new members not returning, most likely as your plague of insanity has passed too them!, and it was not intended as a put down, just a whitty line. whereas with you there is nothing funny about mindless insults, if you and you fellow virus's must insult each other in your vain attempts to look manly then go ahead, just dont try and drag inocent people down to your level.

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
yes very polite actually, notice that after that when she did return that i made an effort to make her feel welcome unlike some others, uhhh wait a minute U!!!

in what way is that classed as imature anyway, it was in response to a valid point about new members not returning, most likely as your plague of insanity has passed too them!, and it was not intended as a put down, just a whitty line. whereas with you there is nothing funny about mindless insults, if you and you fellow virus's must insult each other in your vain attempts to look manly then go ahead, just dont try and drag inocent people down to your level.

In flamers you insult people, I am in flamers so I insult people.

Haha you thought that was 'witty'.
I am manly, I am a man, albeit a childish one.
They are guilty of whatever I charge them with.
One more thing..
If I'm a virus howcome I haven't attached into another member infected them leaving them to eventually to burst releasing many more of me?

Whos 'U'?

--------------------

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

innocent people down to his level? what the fuck. shut the hell up this is flamers. they should read the rules. i dont see you are making such a big deal out of nothing.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6084 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Ooooh sexist as well as a fucking dickhead

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
That was referring to goldfish by the way, why everyone feels the need to be so horrible (xxxman not included) I dont know. You are a bunch of narrow minded, sexist, losers who come on here and get a kick out of upsetting people it was my second time on this so I asked a simple quetionsa about what this forum is all about, and I get a fucking little prick coming back at me when he doesnt even know me? What the fuck gives you the right?

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:

You dunce. Where have I been sexist?

And the answer to your question is:
The forum gives me the right.

[ 20 September 2003, 21:51: Message edited by: 2-D.. ]

--------------------

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Somehow the 'Lotsa Luv Amber xx' on the end of your last post just didn't seem sincere at all.

--------------------

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
That is my signiture you dickhead. If you could read properly you will see that the sexist bit was refering to GOLDFISH.

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
blah blah blah...... [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6511 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Words of Wisdom, by Dark Queen.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.83 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6118 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Cheers Steve, so you are nice to some people out of the famers grill but you can be horrible and un-supportive in here right?

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:

This post was referring to goldfish as being a sexist but then you put this:

quote:
You are a bunch of narrow minded, sexist, losers who come on here and get a kick out of upsetting people it was my second time on this so I asked a simple quetionsa about what this forum is all about, and I get a fucking little prick coming back at me when he doesnt even know me? What the fuck gives you the right?

Is goldfish a bunch of people now? Somehow I don't you did mean just goldfish there, bbut in your last post you said:

quote:

If you could read properly you will see that the sexist bit was refering to GOLDFISH.

I think that either:

a)You are incredibly stupid
or
b)You are just lying

And it was a joke about your signature, but it seems to have gone way over your head, so I'm putting money on thats the answer is 'a'.

[ 21 September 2003, 17:32: Message edited by: 2-D.. ]

--------------------

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Yeah well you dont know anything about me so I dont care what you say cos who are you to judge me? Are you ever nice? Or is it just in here you feel the need to be nasty? If I were to catch you out of this forum here would you be the same?

I was not referring to you as sexist but as a bunch you have someone who is sexist!

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
virus - organism which causes disease to other organism's. (collins english dictionary)

sums you up completely! your lust for hatred and cruelty causes "dis"ease to others although i'm ashamed to call you an organism! surely an organism needs a heart! how you can argue back is beyond me, youve given up argueing teh fact that your a prick now your just picking on grammar! how low is that!

"U" should grow up!

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Your not talking to me are you xxxman? [Eek!]

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
course not. why would i say that to u! lol its 2-d thats the prick!
Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
LOL sorry I got confused!! Looks like he hasnt got much to say now! [rolling_eyes] [Mad]

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
when does he ever!
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
Yeah well you dont know anything about me so I dont care what you say cos who are you to judge me? Are you ever nice? Or is it just in here you feel the need to be nasty? If I were to catch you out of this forum here would you be the same?
I don't care to know you, I;'m not judging you I'm just being an asshole. I feel the need to be nasty in flamers because thats what flamers is here for.

quote:
virus - organism which causes disease to other organism's. (collins english dictionary)

sums you up completely! your lust for hatred and cruelty causes "dis"ease to others although i'm ashamed to call you an organism! surely an organism needs a heart! how you can argue back is beyond me, youve given up argueing teh fact that your a prick now your just picking on grammar! how low is that!

I know what a virus is. I even went as far as to explin to you what a virus does, you only succeeded in going backwards, well done. So i'll repeat my question:

If I'm a virus howcome I haven't attached into another member infected them leaving them to eventually to burst releasing many more of me?

I wasn't picking on your grammar I don't mind people putting you. It's just when people put both 'you' and 'u' in the same paragraph a number of times. I was simply pointing out you're obviously in a very confused state. Due to this unfortunate event I declare myself the winner!

--------------------

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
So it is ok for you to be a prick in here then? But we shouldnt take it seriosly cos you feel the need to do it? How stupid is that? I dont feel the need to be horrible to people in here! It is not a must, it is just forassholes to make themselves feel better.

Do you slate everyone or is it just certain people you "feel the need" to pick on?

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
declarations of granduer, now your becoming a megalomaniac! your mind intrigues me, i'm sure with the correct medication you could attain normality eventually!
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
I'm am victorious! Watch them try to reply with feeble attempts to insult me but have long since lost the will to carry on!

--------------------

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Hahaha very funny! if you stop replying then we will stop insulting you!!! [rolling_eyes]

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
I don't want you to stop, I want you to insult me properly.

--------------------

Amber  

Member # 960

Member Rated:
How? Havent I done it properly yet? [rolling_eyes]

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love

Bazz_2k1  

²00³»»ßã®®¥««²00³

Member # 464

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bazz_2k1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yeh just treat people like shit as its a designated area for takin the piss outa ppl

--------------------
 -
FoFusion! - Your First Place For Online Fun!

FoFusion! Forums
http://msgboard.fofusion.co.uk

Posts: 1220 (0.19 per day) | From: Falkirk, Scotland | Registered: Mar 2002 (6331 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Thats what flamers is here for! I would be a shame not to use it for what its intended.
But do you ever just keep it in the flamers - I think not! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Also you're wrong, the world revolves around me, not in a physical sense more I'm the most important person on it and everything is done as I say.

You may think the world revolves around you, but.......YOUR DELUSIONAL COS IT REVOLVES AROUND ME!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]

quote:
I admit I get a sick pleasure out of this. My mental state is fine, thanks for asking.
So you get sick pleasure out of this....mmmm...and your mental state is still fine! That's the first sign of.......dementia.

quote:
I'm having a hard time believing this is the same person who was posting last week under the xxxman name.

Why? Oh, I forgot.....it's the first signs of dementia. lol

quote:
How? Havent I done it properly yet? [rolling_eyes]

Take no notice of them Amber.......just a bunch of idiots who find pleasure in picking on girls on a computer....sad really cos they nowt better to do with their lives.

[ 22 September 2003, 18:52: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.21 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (6022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
But do you ever just keep it in the flamers - I think not!
Yes, I never actually technically 'flamed' you outside of flamers.

quote:
You may think the world revolves around you, but.......YOUR DELUSIONAL COS IT REVOLVES AROUND ME!!!!!!!!
The day that is true will be the day where the whole world commits mass suicide.

quote:
So you get sick pleasure out of this....mmmm...and your mental state is still fine! That's the first sign of.......dementia.
You seem to agree with me that my mental state is fine but then you say I have dementia? Think, just think.

quote:
Why? Oh, I forgot.....it's the first signs of dementia. lol

I explained why. You say I have dementia, yet you're the one who's forgetting things....

--------------------

XXXman  
gigidy gigidy gigidy
Member # 418

Member Rated:
lol so true, how childish danny, claiming yourself the winer and then holding your hands up to your ears to hear no response, that just makes you a baby!

2-d wont stop replying because he has what is known as last word syndrome. this could go on for ages because he cant stand to not be heard!

the sheer fact that there is an area to take the piss out of people is just testament to how imatur some peopoe are on here!

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi X?

Oh, so you get how many days to look at the posts and even edit them and I get the whole of a few minutes and get told I'm forgetting things.

Plain and simple fact you r a bully Danny. [anger]

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.21 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (6022 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
quote:
lol so true, how childish danny, claiming yourself the winer and then holding your hands up to your ears to hear no response, that just makes you a baby!

2-d wont stop replying because he has what is known as last word syndrome. this could go on for ages because he cant stand to not be heard!

the sheer fact that there is an area to take the piss out of people is just testament to how imatur some peopoe are on here!

Actually I was happy to let the topic go before ice queen posted, and guess what! I didn't have the last word! Oh shit, sorry for destroying your argument there, it just fell apart in my hands.

As for flamers being immature, you're in here and you flame and it doesn't really bother me being called immature. Wheres the fun in being mature?

Yes I'm an internet bully, it must play hell with peoples emotions.

Here you go, if I want the last word, I'll have it(just so you have got something right out of all those posts).

--------------------

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*