Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Flamers Grill   » Here's a post simple enough for all of you to understand.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's a post simple enough for all of you to understand.
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad jokes are not funny. Good jokes are normally told by comedians. You are not comedians. Telling someone that you won't read their post because it's too long just makes you sound stupid. Stupid people should die. Thank you.

[ 26. September 2003, 09:59: Message edited by: Tang_Quester ]

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6719 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tang_Quester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note: if your attention span died out five words into the prior posting, then the above message is most definitely for you.

--------------------
"Quit pretending to be paragons of innovation and just admit you have the wit of an alcoholic truck driver!"- Tang-2002

-

Posts: 314 (0.04 per day) | From: One of the loser states | Registered: May 2001 (6719 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh what did us poor ignorant saps do to deserve such an intellectually enlightened bloke such as yourself on these forums? My friends, this Minerva made male for our own age is a published author but still takes his precious time to spend his time on here, with us, the lower echelons of society, the "stupid people". His capacity of knowledge knows no bounds! He quotes everything, from himself to cans of mints, and to paraphrase Oscar Wilde, he has nothing to profess but his genius.

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5978 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tang_Quester:
Bad jokes are not funny. Good jokes are normally told by comedians. You are not comedians. Telling someone that you won't read their post because it's too long just makes you sound stupid. Stupid people should die. Thank you.

Wow, that was one of the stupidest flames I have ever seen. Oh no, bad jokes arent funny, I'm sad now.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.82 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6193 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I know of comedians that tell bad jokes..

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.96 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6698 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Look, I was making a point, but apparently even the most obvious of points needs to be clarified more: DO NOT POST ON MY FUCKING TOPICS SAYING YOU WON'T READ THEM! Not only does it make you sound retarded and illiterate, your ignorance really doesn't hurt me. It might make me want to blow a hole in your head and skull-fuck you to death, but since that's way more effort than anyone here is worth, I could really give a rat's ass that you "can't be bothered" to read my shit. I mean, c'mon, at least respond to it! Flame it, mock it, fucking use it as toilet paper if you want, but at the very least REACT to it. Don't tell me you're not going to read it, because I could give a flying fuck about your uninformed opinion then.

PS: Stabbings, I wasn't making myself out to be superior, but apparently you've got some deep-seated inadequacy issues if you think I was. I'm not referring to everyone here, just the ones who are too impatient to even bother reading my posts before they respond. Nothing pisses off a writer more than having someone tell him that his work is not worth their time, and besides, it wastes my time to scroll through a story thread I've posted only to find five people saying "That's way too long, can you have it reduced to a sound bite?"

PPS: I stand corrected. Some comedians make a living off of bad jokes.

--------------------

-

Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not reading this post by you either Tang_Quester

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.1 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6407 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It might make me want to blow a hole in your head and skull-fuck you to death,

Homo

quote:
I mean, c'mon, at least respond to it!

Saying 'Im not gonna read it' is a response, isnt it?

quote:
Flame it, mock it, fucking use it as toilet paper if you want, but at the very least REACT to it.

I did react to it, by not reading it.

[ 26. September 2003, 20:51: Message edited by: SirLardsAlot ]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.82 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6193 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
God, you people are fucking hopeless!

--------------------

-

Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was that Tang_Quester ?

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.1 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6407 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
MOO

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
You know I kid. I kid becuz I luv. I luv u all, like brothers and sisters and . . . well, gender has always been a rather confused thing online for some people. Anyways, I will go hide under a rock now.

--------------------

-

noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we seem to be the intellectual's burden

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5978 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tang ... you need to lighten the fuck up.

Bad jokes can be funny, told in the right way, by the right person, who doesn’t have to be a professional comedian, or even comedienne … lets be politically correct about this at least. Only you know what is funny, as much as you might try, you mostly cant tell people what is and isn’t funny.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6459 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tang_Quester  
Baked not Fried
Member # 58

Member Rated:
Well, like I said in the other topic, this was designed to lighten me up. It was nice and stress-relieving. This is a flame forum, political correctness should be the last thing you people worry about. Insulting large swathes of people is the norm, wouldn't you say? I apologize to any who felt like I was attacking specifically them, but really if you get upset over typed words I'd suggest you seek counseling. Anyone who thought I had suffered a massive emotional breakdown because of your replies, well, if it's any consolation I'll hit myself over the head for all of you. There, just did. I wouldn't suggest anyone take any of this personally, because thanks to all this character-building group therapy I have mellowed out. If anyone took me seriously, I would suggest they seek help.

This is a message brought to you by Tang_Quester, who COULD be bothered to respond to your messages. [Razz]

Peace.

--------------------

-

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.21 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6159 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*