Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Whats us girls thoughts on blow jobs...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats us girls thoughts on blow jobs...
lara croft  
Member # 287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lara croft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok girls, be honest, what do u feel about blow jobs? do u spit or swallow? ralmao.........

I actually quite enjoy them, it turns me on to watch someone else getting pleasure, I have swallowed a few times, doesn't really taste of anything...... I will give you a tip, the next blow job you give, have 2 polo mints in your mouth when you give it, the mint runs up through the guys body and is sheer extasy for him, or try an ice cube, that is also a big turn on for him....

We need some guys opinions... what do u like guys??????

--------------------
LARA CROFT******
 -

Posts: 449 (0.05 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Oct 2001 (8245 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
defiately swallow. unless the guy tries to make ur ears handholds or something or pulls on ur hair, then u can spit it in the ungrateful bastards face. lmao im evil

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.49 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8221 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the topic lara !!

BJ's are great for foreplay and the polo mints and ice cubes are classic ways 2 make a difference 2 the norm !

not into the swallowing, spitting more like, or b4 they are gonna cum 2 climb on top and let them cum inside !

i love 2 play with a guys balls while doing it, licking and sucking them !! hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ice
xx

ps the bigger the better, but watch u dont choke on it !! haha

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.24 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (8242 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lara croft  
Member # 287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lara croft     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Shueny, I was once giving a blo job and the guy pissed me off, wont get into that, its another story, so anyway he came in my mouth and then I kissed him, made him swallow his own juices, was quite funny to see him go a funny shade of yellow, always wondered why we never saw each other again........... lmao xxx

--------------------
LARA CROFT******
 -

Posts: 449 (0.05 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Oct 2001 (8245 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao now this is what i want to read... keep going... and ill give u my opinion on it also... about recieving of course!
Posts: 1386 (0.17 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (8095 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I agree with tresty, blow jobs are fucking amazing!
Spitting should be illegal!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.14 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (8139 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFLMAO @ lara. good for u! thatll show the bastard

@ bronx- nothing is illegal, espacially when its as funny as giving a man a taste of his own medicine

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.49 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (8221 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont like swallowin or spitting but he appreciates it very much none the less and repays me back in some very good ways *WINK*

--------------------
There are benefits to being kind and cute..............
And fighters Trademark is cute [Smile] :yLurve:
 -

Posts: 334 (0.04 per day) | From: In aussie Land ^_^ | Registered: Apr 2002 (8073 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
acaullywhat I have heard cum has a lot of vietumens, its like eating 8 oranges, 2 apples and a banna. OVbousily I never have given one and I hope to god I never do but hey I am willing to be the guy you girls practice on

BTW I have a friend who has never given me one but my other friend was telling her she was doing it wrong so she bite it!!!!! she slapped her across the head. BTW for you girls if a girl bites you grab her head and jam it down her mouth until she gags and lets go. ALso you could just hold her head there for a while if she bite you to hard....

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.42 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (8324 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_BaByGiRl  
Member # 438

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_BaByGiRl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex-boyfriend told me that swallowing makes the guy feel like the girl enjoyed it. i never enjoyed it. he hated that. but i'm selfish so go figure.

anyway - i swallow sometimes. rarely. but sometimes. the thought of 100,000 sperm swimming down my throat and in my tummy makes me

but if the guy really likes that then it's fine with me

--------------------
 -

Posts: 701 (0.08 per day) | From: dallas | Registered: Mar 2002 (8095 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Babs - wow.
@Lara - I bet your a great girlfriend
LMFAO @ topic

I dont care if the girl swallows, but if she doesnt I'll give her a facial.
Teach them a lesson I say. Some girls enjoy it though [Confused]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.37 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (8026 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Using a set of pearl beads is one sure way to make sure your guy gets an erection. It's what you do with them that's makes the difference.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.16 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (7777 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*