Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » A Question for the Girls (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: A Question for the Girls
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here it is, plain a simple.

Which of you lovely ladies wants to go out with me?

[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Junglist:
I will!

lol, i bet you would

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.84 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6038 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andrea  
Member # 485

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andrea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but i aint available [Razz]

I got someone I'm with currently and who I'm going to be with for the rest of my life

--------------------
There are benefits to being kind and cute..............
And fighters Trademark is cute [Smile] :yLurve:
 -

Posts: 334 (0.05 per day) | From: In aussie Land ^_^ | Registered: Apr 2002 (6238 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o....please....take me now.....

lmao [Wink]

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.63 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6386 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im taken too....well im not, but i dont want you *pulls out gun*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe...i will [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
didnt u see his picture with the elf shirt???...
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6252 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StifflerSays  
Member # 777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StifflerSays     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Dawg:
didnt u see his picture with the elf shirt???...

hahahahahahahahahahaha! The best picture. Ever.

[ April 12, 2003, 21:44: Message edited by: StifflerSays ]

--------------------
I smell PUSSY...
 -
Go, Go, Go, Go, Go shawty it's yo birfday....
 -
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty. Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation, and a foundation for inner security"- Albert Einstein

Posts: 223 (0.03 per day) | From: Holdin it down in H-ton | Registered: Jan 2003 (5947 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MEMEMEMEMEME [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU AMANDA. NOT MEMEMEMEMEME.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
That's evil. [anger] I'll get you.

OH YEAH
 -

[ April 29, 2003, 19:08: Message edited by: Crazygal ]

--------------------
 -

-

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Ladies, ladies, you can both have me [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

No I want you

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazygal:
quote:

No I want you
think about what ur doing!!!!!
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6252 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
What am i doing????????

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
phew..u were druged when u posted that.
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Awww you can't really mean that. [Big Grin] [Razz] Do you?

[ April 30, 2003, 18:10: Message edited by: Crazygal ]

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
lol..kidding...everyone else gets to have fun at lardsalot...why cant i..
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Have fun whenever you want. I bet he won't mind. [Big Grin] Unless he does and then you're in trouble.

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazygal:
quote:

No I want you
I don't want anyone! Not yet anyway.......well I might if someone can change my mind. He'd have to be pretty special.

Ah, you can have him Amanda..........Sarah has got her eye on someone else.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hehe, i win. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
I don't want anyone! Not yet anyway.......well I might if someone can change my mind. He'd have to be pretty special.

Thats cuz you have never had a chance to meet me [Cool]

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
I am the man.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Goes down on Ice Queen*

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
*Goes down on Ice Queen*

bet u were waiting a while to say that....
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] You have NO Idea [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god... lets all f***ing syber date.... wow that will be well cool... mind stimulated orgasms! gid up!
i luv u sirlardsalot... but i also luv crazygal.... he he he! 3some!
jus kiddin... i'm a good girl really!
 -
i'm nicking this amanda! thanx

[ May 01, 2003, 10:15: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
god... lets all f***ing syber date.... wow that will be well cool... mind stimulated orgasms! gid up!
 -

Lol you can have it, 3SOME, [Eek!] you can get lost annie. No annie. Hey you've got two now steve. You doing good. [Big Grin]

[ May 01, 2003, 12:05: Message edited by: Crazygal ]

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
*Goes down on Ice Queen*

LOL...............look what you've done Waldo, you've melted the Ice Queen and changed me to the Queen of Hearts.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Queen of Hearts:
quote:
*Goes down on Ice Queen*

LOL...............look what you've done Waldo, you've melted the Ice Queen and changed me to the Queen of Hearts.
Yeah right, you're cold as ever.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
 -

More like i'm the good girl. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more like your both whores [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
lmfao , I dont even know what to say , im shocked

--------------------
 -  -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
I kid ladies I kid...

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
your so "cheeky" fat_duck

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:

Don't try and steal my lines. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:

I'm not a whore, i could never be a whore. Never in my life. Should i pledge that i will not sleep with anyone until i am married to that person. [Razz] No britney beat me to that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:

Whores....who's a whore?

One that hasn't had sex and one thats only had sex with one guy - yeah a couple of bloody whores. LMFAO

How many girls have you been with Duck_Fat?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:
quote:

Don't try and steal my lines. [Big Grin]
Umm but i thought sharing is caring?

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
You can have my line then. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
yay

[ May 07, 2003, 18:12: Message edited by: WaLdO ]

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
When you going to use it.

--------------------
 -

-

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
quote:

How many girls have you been with Duck_Fat?
not enough...

PS chill out...

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
When you going to use it.

When its needed [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
When is it needed.

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Whenever your a naughty girl...

oh wait I forgot, you love steve more than me, so ill go away .bye

--------------------
 -  -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Yay. I win! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Win what?

--------------------
 -  -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Everything

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
You only win 1 thing, what do you want. I win the Other.

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
What are you guys winning.

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
You.
*write CHRIS on amanda's leg*

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
winning me [Confused] Why

[ May 10, 2003, 09:29: Message edited by: Fallen Angel ]

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Why wouldn't we ?

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Why who will win me then?

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
*Looks 3 posts above*

/Shakes Head

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Awww well steve isn't here is he?

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
[anger]

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hehe, i'm not saying who won. Let someone else pick. Ask ice queen.

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
No thanks its ok, You have fell out eh?

:'(

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
No i haven't. I just can't choose between you two great guys. [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Go ahead steve

*write CHRIS on IceQueen's Leg*

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Fine come on steve. ice queen might not want you anyway. She's got her eye on someone else [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
So.

--------------------
 -  -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
So.

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
quote:
Fine come on steve. ice queen might not want you anyway. She's got her eye on someone else [Big Grin]

Might not, but then again I might. I can answer for myself.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
La te doh......

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
La la la. I'm the man [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Yeah you are my man [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooooooooo steve got a girlfriend

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6004 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
What'd mean......Mandy?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
More like what do you mean. What are you talking about. [Confused]

--------------------
 -

-

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Who's your guy?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Steve [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*