Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Men are like......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Men are like......
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subject: men

Men are like ... Laxatives ...They irritate the shit out of you.

Men are like ... Bananas ... The older they get, the less firm they are.

Men are like ... Vacations ... They never seem to be long enough.

Men are like ... Weather ... Nothing can be done to change them.

Men are like ... Blenders ... You need One, but you're not quite sure why.

Men are like ... Chocolate Bars ... Sweet, smooth, & they usually head
right
for your hips.

Men are like ... Coffee ... The best ones are rich, warm, & can keep you up
all
night long.

Men are like ... Commercials ... You can't believe a word they say.

Men are like ... Department Stores ... Their clothes are always ½ off.

Men are like ... Government Bonds ... They take soooooooo long to mature.

Men are like ... Mascara ... They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Men are like ... Popcorn ... They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

Men are like ... Snowstorms ... You never know when they're coming, how
many
inches you'll get or how long it will last.

Men are like ... Lava Lamps ... Fun to look at, but not very bright.

Men are like ... Parking Spots ... All the good ones are taken, the rest
are
handicapped.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6430 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:

right
for your hips.

all
night long.

many

are
handicapped.

lol.. i totally agree..but still love them to death !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squabbles Moderator 
Member # 736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squabbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yay

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1342 (0.22 per day) | From: Happy Land!!!! | Registered: Dec 2002 (6003 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaRk QuEen:

right
for your hips.

all
night long.

many

are
handicapped.

Lol, true, true.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
men are sensitive...we only want your love.. [Image22]
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Dawg:
men are sensitive...we only want your love.. [Image22]

hahah..yeah right..and the rest !

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont act like you dont like us... [Wink]
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6251 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, I just want a girlfriend

I have soo much love, but no one to share it with.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6190 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
and at the same time so much hate...
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
dont act like you dont like us... [Wink]

i love guys so much..nothing beats that tender touch, that closeness, and the love shared...shame it never lasts long !!!
.........think ill need to move on to the ladies see if they are any better !!1

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
maybe you dont put out enough...jk [Big Grin] i hate when i get dumped fast too makes me sad... [Frown]
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
quote:
maybe you dont put out enough...jk [Big Grin] i hate when i get dumped fast too makes me sad... [Frown]

*slap* *slap*... i told you there was other things guys wanted from us !!!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
: : NEVER!

I want more than sex...

and I have very little hate. thx very much [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6190 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
u should be flatterd we find u females so attractive..but instead ur disgusted..i dont get it...and we care and stuff
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
quote:
u should be flatterd we find u females so attractive..but instead ur disgusted..i dont get it...and we care and stuff

we only get disgusted when in the middle of having a conversation with you (having been staring at my chest the whole time ) you nod and say yeah ok honey, .."we going up stairs now"?..in the end its always down to sex you want...dont get me wrong we love it, but sometimes all we want is to sit and talk or snuggle up to you and watch tv, not to constantly get your hands wandering all over us, cause then we start the "moaning" ..and it then leads to fights.....guys just never know what time is when !!!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
i like to snuggle [Razz]
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i like to snuggle [Razz]

awwww..being a snuggler is good !!! ...your on the road to success now !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just say men rule all! [Big Grin]

that is all...

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Catwoman says most guys are pigs. Probably half of them are all right. Aww but sometimes you are sweet. [Razz]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
im always nice to the ladies....wish i had more ladie freinds [Razz]
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
as u can see..i dont hang around other forums much....i like this one [Big Grin]
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
ahh..im so hurt..u dont wan to be my freind..as u deleted ur post.. [Frown]
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
ahh..im so hurt..u dont wan to be my freind..as u deleted ur post.. [Frown]

I didn't mean to delete my post:

I'll be your friend. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
just saying the cuz i caught you....

[ April 30, 2003, 17:59: Message edited by: Shagi_Dawg ]

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
just saying the cuz i cought you....

You don't want me to be your friend. I will be, i promise.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Lets be friends, Shagi_dawg. Okay. [Razz]

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
ok...but how do u delete posts by accident...that just doesnt happen
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
By doing this. All right i won't do it.
I wanted to write something else but you didn't give me a chance and i deleted it instead of editing.

[ April 30, 2003, 18:05: Message edited by: Crazygal ]

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Are we friends.

--------------------
 -

-

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
yep
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
I got a new friend [Big Grin] Hooray.

--------------------
 -

-

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
ok...but how do u delete posts by accident...that just doesnt happen

Sorry for deleting my post, i won't do it again. [Frown]

--------------------
 -

-

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crazygal:
As Catwoman says most guys are pigs. Probably half of them are all right. Aww but sometimes you are sweet. [Razz]

the guys that are pigs are the ones who get laid... No girl goes out with a nice guy... Only to be there friend, trust me I know from experince...

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6488 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Wow I wish I had a Friend
:'(

--------------------
 -  -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
i used to be like you waldo.....but now i got 1 freind [Big Grin]
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
I have friends just that I have no girlfriend just chicks I like that say lets just be friends kinda thing

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
wow your so lucky Dawg.

*dreams of being dawg for a day*

--------------------
 -  -

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'll b everyones friend... men and women are both misunderstood! wen i was with that arsehole it was me making demands on the sex... i run on rechargable batteries and he couldn't keep up which irritated me.

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6272 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by WaLdO:
Wow I wish I had a Friend
:'(

I'll be your friend of course. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*