Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Innocence

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Innocence
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.coolquizzes.com/love/innocence.shtml

Perfect Angel

You're the child every mom and dad wishes they could have. They warned you about all those bad things, so you did the right thing and stayed away. Well... I guess I'll let you get back to selling those girl scout cookies.

I know i am aren't i. [Big Grin]

[ May 06, 2003, 18:26: Message edited by: Fallen Angel ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.28 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Angel

You're the child every mom and dad wishes they could have. They warned you about all those bad things, so you did the right thing and stayed away. Well... I guess I'll let you get back to selling those girl scout cookies.

Me too Amanda.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.21 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehe, it was an inevitable outcome:

Naughty

Shame on you. Didn't Mommy and Daddy teach you better than this? You've done your share of bad things, but maybe you're just someone that likes to have a little more fun than most poeple... right?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6459 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Average

You're right there in the middle of the pack. You have that naughty side, but at the same time, you're that nice, sweet little innocent person Mommy and Daddy love so much. You need to choose - are you gonna be a bad , or not?

..... i knew i had a naughty streak !!! ..but i like to be good for my folks !! lol

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6562 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect Angel

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.52 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6644 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Average

You're right there in the middle of the pack. You have that naughty side, but at the same time, you're that nice, sweet little innocent person Mommy and Daddy love so much. You need to choose - are you gonna be a bad , or not?

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6346 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xx Ice xx:
..... i knew i had a naughty streak !!!

I dont actually mean to be ... hehe ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.44 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6459 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Dude Moderator 
Member # 52

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Dude     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL this test is so flawed.. not because I'm not a "perfect angel" but because all my answers said otherwise! wtf! lol!
Posts: 2335 (0.34 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6720 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dude, you a woman then. Thought this was the girly forum. If you don't want answer our shit then don't, but shut the fuck up!

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.21 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pwnt*

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.47 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6346 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect or something, I dont remember, I took it yesterday.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.82 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6193 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dude:
LOL this test is so flawed.. not because I'm not a "perfect angel" but because all my answers said otherwise! wtf! lol!

So what you think is naughty actually isnt ...

--------------------
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

You're my perfect little angel. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.28 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6183 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SirLardsAlot Moderator 

Forum Idiot
Member # 715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SirLardsAlot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Booya.

--------------------
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 5087 (0.82 per day) | From: Poopland | Registered: Oct 2002 (6193 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hehe, i embarress myself too much

--------------------
 -

-

WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:
quote:
Originally posted by SirLardsAlot:

You're my perfect little angel. [Big Grin]
*blink*

--------------------
 -  -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*