Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » tip of the day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tip of the day
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love is a load of bollocks... never get involved in a relationship! its a complete waste of time!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6273 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you gotta live and learn. Love is great if you're careful.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya, and sometimes

Love Hurts

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6191 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Catwoman, love sucks

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think being in love is one of the greatest feeling ever..i hate it when it does nto work out and your left broken hearted, but its a learning curve...in time you will love again.

Ive been in love with 3 guys and ive never regretted any of them i had the time of my life with them and i trully loved them... and i've had my heart broken every time, but you just need to get on with it and have friends around that will help you thru it and soon enough you will find another love...

the next guy i fall for im keeping for life... [Wink] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Ice
xx
[Smile]

im really emotional tonight..not sure if im making any sence..but who cares ! [Confused]

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6407 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie  
Just Popped In
Member # 421

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we care ice. well i do anyway... and i understand u chuck!

--------------------
bye!

Posts: 15 (0 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Mar 2002 (6274 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*