Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Bra Sizes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bra Sizes
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G and H are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!
{A} Almost Boobs.
{B} Barely there.
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Damn!
{DD} Double damn!
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.
{H} Help me. I've fallen and I can't get up!

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6485 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.

they are horrible when they are to big..anything over a DD is not nice on a girl !!..well thats my opinion!!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.31 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6403 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xx Ice xx:
quote:
{E} Enormous!
{F} Fake.
{G} Get a Reduction.

they are horrible when they are to big..anything over a DD is not nice on a girl !!..well thats my opinion!!

Ice
xx

I agree

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same, I used to like BIG knockers, like D or DD, but now Id rather just have a bigger B, or a medium C , just something nice. not to big and flabby. but something firm and perky.

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6187 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont have to be big to be nice....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie  
Just Popped In
Member # 421

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it isn't your fault if they are big... if i could i'lld have a reduction. i'll prolly get one, one day...
catwoman

--------------------
bye!

Posts: 15 (0 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Mar 2002 (6270 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkeyman  
Member # 434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkeyman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wohooo i beat u all Mwhahahahahaha [Big Grin] 34HH

--------------------
 -
 - my bibies [Smile]

Posts: 26 (0 per day) | From: house | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by woteva:

by the way..... the person above me is a bloke! using my sisters log in name!
its not his fault he's fat!

[ May 19, 2003, 15:35: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6269 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkeyman  
Member # 434

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Monkeyman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
quote:
Originally posted by woteva:

by the way..... the person above me is a bloke! using my sisters log in name!
its not his fault he's fat!

hmm wot a lode of poo haha n if i were wat wrong with man boobs lmfao

--------------------
 -
 - my bibies [Smile]

Posts: 26 (0 per day) | From: house | Registered: Mar 2002 (6261 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man boobs LMFAO!

how sescie is that?
i think ill stick with the 34 B or 34 C

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6187 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
{C} Can't Complain!
{D} Damn!

Im on a diet and i ahve lost weight so now i am a C-D, losing weight and losing boobs........
NOOOOOOO
Only joking im happy with my size and if anyone doesnt like it then they dont have to look!

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5989 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm happy with my size, I just fit Waldo's criteria of a B/C a 34 B/C to be exact.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5938 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
'finds a perfect mate'

--------------------
 -  -

Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*mates with her*
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6248 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mates with who? [Wink]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5938 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Dawg  
Member # 457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Dawg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just kidding...dont take it so seriously
Posts: 988 (0.15 per day) | From: Winnipeg,MB | Registered: Mar 2002 (6248 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
I know you were kidding, I don't take things on the forum too seriously.

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*