Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Choices!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Choices!
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you was given a choice of two different guys, which would you pick?
The first guy is young, quite cute, poor, adorable, but you was in love with him and the second is much older than you, mega rich, could give you all the creature comforts, liked him, but not in love.

Answers below.

I would choose the first everytime - being in love is much much better than having money.

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this ones easy... i'lld marry the old one, and have an affair with the younger one, money is what makes this world go round and the lover would want the money once i've given the old bloke a heart attack!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6272 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehehehehe annie. I like your answer.

Umm the first one i think.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:
Hehehehehe annie. I like your answer.

Umm the first one i think.

thats if you fell in love? i thought u would never? do u never think about sex amanda? and don't get squeemish i don't giggle like a childish school girl!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6272 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, i think bout sex all the time... one day i wanna grow up and be a nimphormaniac.... i want to eat chocolate all day and roll around the living room with my pet dog rupert....

[ May 16, 2003, 02:13: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6027 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
yeah, i think bout sex all the time... one day i wanna grow up and be a nimphormaniac.... i want to eat chocolate all day and roll around the living room with my pet dog rupert....

thats nice amanda.... er a little scary, but at least you wont be a 90 yr old virgin!

--------------------
 -
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hey, you did that on purpose. I don't think about sex. Hey you're making me out to be some sex maniac.

--------------------
 -

-

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
no, but u should b... so do u like girls? u don't show interest in men... or is it a difficult choice?
how can u not find me sexy!
i'm comin up so u better get the party started!

--------------------
 -
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cat Woman:
no, but u should b... so do u like girls? u don't show interest in men... or is it a difficult choice?
how can u not find me sexy!
i'm comin up so u better get the party started!

[Eek!] Are you trying to get me to become gay? [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

-

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
no jus wondering.... like i'lld come on to you....
u don't seem interested in men, your lesbian bomb aren't you! admit it!

--------------------
 -
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
i admit it!

[ May 16, 2003, 03:25: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont edit peoples posts like that ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6303 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaLdO Administrator 
Boing Boing
Member # 576

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WaLdO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She might be. [Eek!]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 2987 (0.48 per day) | From: OkiE PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6190 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Hey, i'm not. Stop picking on me, see just cos annie's in a bad mood, she just has to pick on me and call me a lesbian when i'm not.

--------------------
 -

-

Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
aww you know i'm only messing... i jus think your a little weird thats all... and i haven't edit other peoples posts.
her origianl post said.... no, no, i'm not.... get to fuck annie... or summat like that.... so i changed it...
ok i've only jus discovered i have magical powers and i'll stop abusing them... i apologise Bronx... mwah..... u still watching me?

[ May 16, 2003, 10:43: Message edited by: Cat Woman ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Cat Woman, it's not on editing someones post for your advantage............you shouldn't be a moderator if this is how the girly forum is to be run by you.

Supposed to be a friend......well some friend you are, eh?

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5941 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
quote:

Cat Woman, it's not on editing someones post for your advantage............you shouldn't be a moderator if this is how the girly forum is to be run by you.

Supposed to be a friend......well some friend you are, eh?

so you've got a problem with me... want to take it into the flamers forum...? you are pissing me off.... it was a fucking joke.... well i am the moderator and you're not.... so what?
and you consider yourself a friend of amanda's your nothing but a spitefull ignorant bitch who slags of amanda's only friends... well that was awfully nice of you wasn't it..... get a life.... sort out a thread and flame me in there. personally i can't be arsed with you!

--------------------
 -
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*