Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » Tips for women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tips for women
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what men think.... about a first date?
http://www.msn.co.uk/love/toptips/whatmenthink/

what men want to ask us???? FAQ

1. Do you or don’t you want us to open the door for you? Just let us know, and that's what we'll do.
2. Why is it you look so cute in pigtails?
3. Why the fascination with Harrison Ford? He’s old enough to be your father, for God's sake?
4. When you ask "Does this look okay?" do you want honesty or support? We can do both.
5. How can you complain endlessly about having "so much work to do" and then find the time to go shopping or talk to someone on the phone for two hours?
6. Do you ever get tired of watching The Sound of Music?
7. Why is every anniversary such a big thing to you? I'm not talking about yearly anniversaries, but our first date? Our first kiss? The first time I met your mother?
8. Do you think I'm better looking than Jamie Theakston?
9. How can you always remember those little things, like Great-Great Aunt Emma's birthday or the anniversary of Cousin Susie's dog's death?
10. Why do you always ask us questions when you already know the answers?
11. How can you always be up for going shopping?
12. Chest hair — good or bad?
13. Boxers or briefs? Be honest.
14. Why do you find it endearing when a guy's in love and won't take no for an answer in the movies, but in real life you call it stalking?
15. Why is it so easy for you to stop and ask directions?
16. How do you innately seem to know what can or can’t go in the dryer?
17. Why do you always complain about your mothers and then end up talking to them for hours upon hours?
18. Why do you always go to the bathroom in groups?
19. Facial hair. Good or bad?
20. Looks or money?
21. When you ask, “If I died, would you remarry?” what exactly are you looking for?
22. If I died, would you remarry?
23. Does your dad like me? No, seriously.
24. How do you mange to be so cute, charming, silly, frustrating, beautiful, mysterious, complicated, simple and unbelievably interesting? Honestly.

who writes this shit?

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6269 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The just have to come up with content, I hate stuff like that, its so much bullshit ...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6300 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catwoman  
Member # 423

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
The just have to come up with content, I hate stuff like that, its so much bullshit ...

i only put it in coz its a girly forum and that what shit they're meant to have in, but it is a load of bollox!

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 909 (0.14 per day) | From: burnley....uk | Registered: Mar 2002 (6269 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*