Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » The Girly Room   » What kind of guy suits you?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What kind of guy suits you?
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.girlzone.com/quizzler/PlayingCards2_qu.html

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for charmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KING OF THE WORLD

You like a guy who knows a thing or two. In other words, brain power is very important to you. You don’t just want him to be smart either; you want him to be well-informed about what’s going on in the world. He should be a reader, of books AND newspapers. Yeah, you like your guy to be cute, but if there’s nothing behind it, you don’t care how handsome his face is.

What to watch out for: Make sure he uses his heart as well as his brain!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1778 (0.29 per day) | From: On a pc.....duh!!!! | Registered: Nov 2002 (6028 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KING OF THE WORLD

You like a guy who knows a thing or two. In other words, brain power is very important to you. You don’t just want him to be smart either; you want him to be well-informed about what’s going on in the world. He should be a reader, of books AND newspapers. Yeah, you like your guy to be cute, but if there’s nothing behind it, you don’t care how handsome his face is.

Mmmmmm...got same as you Amanda!

--------------------
We are all born for love. It is the principle of my existence,
and its only end.

I feel it when I when I sorrow most:
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body
Find my soul and I'm yours forever
 -
Love is like war,
Easy to begin but hard to end.

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:

What about his penis?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinker  
The Great Smaze®
Member # 861

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be helpful, yes bronx [Razz]

--------------------
I'm like a square stuck inside of a circle...

-
 -

Posts: 278 (0.04 per day) | From: random spot of nowhere | Registered: May 2003 (5851 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice Queen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
quote:
Originally posted by Fallen Angel:

What about his penis?
Typical guy reply!!!

Why don't we say, what about the size of his penis?

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

Posts: 1310 (0.22 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Feb 2003 (5942 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angel  
Naughty But Nice
Member # 745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KING OF THE WORLD

--------------------
 -

To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Posts: 216 (0.03 per day) | From: Lancashire | Registered: Dec 2002 (5993 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ice Queen  
Red Rose of Lancashire
Member # 779

Member Rated:
Didn't think you'd be able to get a boyfriend. lol Silly bitch

Oh, btw I can - off to see mine for a few weeks, will be back though. lol

[ 17 August 2003, 05:40: Message edited by: Ice Queen ]

--------------------
and its only end.

-
Love is like war,

Love is like a rumor,
Everyone talks about it,
But no one truly knows.
 -

charmed  
Sweet and Innocent

Member # 728

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen:
Didn't think you'd be able to get a boyfriend. lol Silly bitch

Oh, btw I can - off to see mine for a few weeks, will be back though. lol

Oh we do like to brag lol [Razz]

--------------------
 -

-

Politely Disturbed  
lest my curse fall upon you
Member # 577

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Politely Disturbed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JUST JACK

You like a guy who makes you feel comfortable because he’s comfortable with himself. One who isn’t stuck-up; one who thinks other people are just as important as he is. When you look in his eyes you want to see his heart. Kindness and compassion really turn you on!

What to watch out for: Make sure he knows how to stand up for himself and for what he believes in!

--------------------
 -

here kittie

Posts: 290 (0.04 per day) | From: Maui - the rock I live on | Registered: May 2002 (6189 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amber  

Forget love.....I'd rather fall in chocolate!!

Member # 960

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got KING OF THE WORLD sounds like my guy!! [rolling_eyes]

--------------------
Lotsa Luv Amber xx
 -

"A bell is not a bell
until someone rings it.

A song is not a song
until someone sings it.

Don't hide your
true feelings.

Love is not love
until someone receives it."

Posts: 64 (0.01 per day) | From: Oxford | Registered: Sep 2003 (5723 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*