Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Cars   » 2g Eclipse+Stratus!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2g Eclipse+Stratus!!!
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They finally made a turbo for my car, only 2400.00$

I need 1400 more anyone want to loan it to me?

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just ask your momma to target richer areas and she'll have the money for ya in no time.

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6491 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nobody cares about your piece of shit car stoner....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6349 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Method Man  
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Method Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is my machine its quite nice as you can see

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Method Man ]

--------------------
 -

If ya can't say it all, just say Meth! Stupid ya talk too fuckin much!

Im nothin but a lyer with a big assed mouth, dick and fists big enough to knock yer bitch ass out!

http://www.x.coolfreepages.com

Posts: 914 (0.14 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6366 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that looks like my car MM !!!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6331 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ice_women_xx:
that looks like my car MM !!!

Ice
xx

oh no no, thats an outrage!

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Arkan ]

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6491 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget the turbo wait for the blower (supercharger) to come out for the Rat.

My car:

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6481 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
little smoke show...

naw turbo adds 100 hp so mabey 50 to the crank 40 at the wheels.. at least thats what they dynoed it at..

yea mabey shell do that arkan..

and Method, i have raced a WOLF DMS car exactly like that..

it runs 11's.. I run 22's... needless to say he made me cry.

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stoner your car is a piece of shit, plain and simple, hell id use my dad's truck to blow you away right off the line with ease, 1990 Chevrolet Silverado 1 ton duelly 454, it'd waste your piece of shit, and my Jeep would blow by you even if i gave your piece of trash a head start....

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Shagi_Hamiro ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6349 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Method Man:
here is my machine its quite nice as you can see

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Method Man ]

hey meth looks like the picture i found on the internet about a month ago which i sent to u over msn....

could it be u got an exact replica of the car i showed u?

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6486 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ever since the crash and reshelling my cars never looked the same :

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6467 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that you behind the wheel Dan? Black is the hardest color to keep looking decent. Owners say that their black cars look the betta than all others for one day of the week (wash day)!

--------------------
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6481 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah thats not me lol
its true about black cars though my bro has one and it always looks a mess compared to mind, apart from when the side of mind has been smashed in

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6467 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Method Man  
Member # 237

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Method Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it must be a replica, or someone has stolen a picture of my car

--------------------
 -

If ya can't say it all, just say Meth! Stupid ya talk too fuckin much!

Im nothin but a lyer with a big assed mouth, dick and fists big enough to knock yer bitch ass out!

http://www.x.coolfreepages.com

Posts: 914 (0.14 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6366 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
stoner your car is a piece of shit, plain and simple, hell id use my dad's truck to blow you away right off the line with ease, 1990 Chevrolet Silverado 1 ton duelly 454, it'd waste your piece of shit, and my Jeep would blow by you even if i gave your piece of trash a head start....

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Shagi_Hamiro ]

HAHAHHAHH!!!! a duely.. good one..

+ your jeep? gimme a break..

Unless its the 600hp jeep liberty at las vegas custom, sit down.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
my Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited would bow the doors off your piece of shit car, and my grandfather's Mercedes would do an even better job of it, and yes, the duelly would blow you away, its a 454 and runs gas, not diesel, hell we took it to the truck show put it on the burn out pad and peeled it down to the cables and right through, and all 4 rear wheels....

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya the duelly should be able to do that no prob with the big block under the hood. You got a picture of that for us Hami? It must have been some cloud...

--------------------
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
I dont see a duely doing 120 sorry.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
ummm it does like 210km/h, so no its not as fast as your car, but remember what that thing was made for, the jeep does like 260km/h easily (it'd waste your car trust me), thats just the fastest we got it on the Vermillion (road) straight stretch, as for my grandfather's mercedes, well it kicked in 6th as we peeked like 270 in 5th, as for the picture konan we didnt get one but ill see if my buddy Matt got some, he had a camera that day, and a gas powered 454 Chevy duelly can put on one hell of a smoke show....

Oh and that Jeep is 4 Wheel drive so you dont peel the tires or make smoke, you launch, it just sucks you back into your seat and you hold on for dear life as your lungs come out of your nose lol, its a 318 under the hood, that thing can fly....

[ April 01, 2002: Message edited by: Shagi_Hamiro ]

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
oh, and when they were on the burnout pad you could see the smoke from like a 1 1/2 km away, huge fuckin cloud settled over the entire park, there was like 15 trucks, they also did mud bogs and truck pulls (got 2nd) some guy with a diesel dodge hasnt been beat for years, but he's done lots of fuckin work on that thing....

--------------------
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
dude im beating both the duely and the jeep no problem.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
the Jeep would blow you away....and not just blow you away but blow the doors off and it would do it with ease....

--------------------
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
yes, im sure my doors would physically fall off from your jeep somehow..

way to think that one out.

--------------------
 -

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
btw the Jeep is a 6.0 Litre, so yes, itd leave your car in dust....

--------------------
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
and without doors somehow...

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
dont american car makers understand theres better ways to increase power on cars than just turbos and giving their engines stupid sizes? hell ferraris are only something like 4 litres
mind you i bet the new bugatti appeals to americans just as much as everyone else

8.0 litre 64 valve
W16 (2 V8's at angles with each other)
0-300km/h : 14 seconds
top speed :252 mph
Max Torque : 1,250
Max Power : 1001bhp

oh btw it'll set you back £620,000 (probably something like a million $$)

--------------------

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We believe that there is no substitute for size.

Think of it this way Danny:

If you had a tiny penis do you really think a colorful condom would make up for your lack of manhood? I think not.

Size is the Winnah everytime. Besides with the Cubic inches you can still add a turbo or a blower (my preference) to make some real HP!

--------------------
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
there is no replacement for displacement, remember that.

--------------------
 -

KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St0NeR:
there is no replacement for displacement, remember that.

That is what I was trying to say. I like that bro!

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Member # 112

Member Rated:
2002 Ford Lightening Pickup
5.4 Litre supercharged v8
380 bhp 450lb.ft@3250rpm
0-60mph 5.8 seconds
140 mph

1998 Subaru Impreza Catalunya
2.0 Turbo 4cyl
230bhp not sure about torque
0-60 5.5 Seconds
155mph

hell theres some replacement according to those figures, dont go on about how you cars have some much horse power etc, it means shit if it doesnt mean you travel faster. the american pickup had 150bhp more than the subaru but still got whupped, its not my fault its heavier, maybe a smaller engine would make it go faster

--------------------

Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would leave your doors on but it would leave you too. Jeep can haul ass. They used to come standard with V-8 in them.

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6177 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holden V8 statesman (luxury large sedan my dad owns, 5.5 metres or over 16.5 foot long).. 225 kW changes from 3rd to 4th gear at 5400 RPM doing 210 km/h speedo stops at 230.. and it keeps pushing i estimate top speed at 280km/h
0 - 100 in about 7 seconds.. not bad for an 1800 kg or 4000+ lb car dont u think? and thats only stock.. the max u can get is 300kw.. get a holden monaro (2 door coupe).. compared to statesman.. 33% more power and 20% less weight... and thats still "stock"

both cars are a dream to drive.. holden monaro is coming to the US under a pontiac GT or GTO sig or something.. so keep an eye out for it

Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6286 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
monaro looks similar to your car stoner.. and both statesman and monaro are about 65,000 australian dollars each
Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6286 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonR  
Member # 507

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah i want to post my picture of my WRX but it taking for ever so ill post it later =)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 61 (0 per day) | From: Palm Bay florida | Registered: Apr 2002 (6152 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keyzer Soze  
Member # 509

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keyzer Soze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow someone on here who has a proper car?!!??
no way brandon!! lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 22 (0 per day) | Registered: Apr 2002 (6150 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonR  
Member # 507

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes way heh

--------------------
 -

Posts: 61 (0 per day) | From: Palm Bay florida | Registered: Apr 2002 (6152 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*