Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Cars   » Grusome 173mph Ferrari Crash.. *WARNING*

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Grusome 173mph Ferrari Crash.. *WARNING*
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are as graphic to the limit that graphic could be used to describe them.

http://www.amplus.com.br/crashed/ferrari/ferrari1.htm

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6409 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geezus that must have been a high speed colision. The dead bodies show allot of detail with entrails etc.

**NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART**

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats fucking sick

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6463 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck That second guy got fucking M A S H E D the fuck up!!!
I seen shit like this on sicko websites peole have shown me before, but thats fucking dark.

30mph all the way home!!

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: Bronx ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6225 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!! no matter how hard i tried, i couldnt make out the really fucked up guy!

they show shit like this in prisions to discourage such motoring offenses.......

btw did you know u can buy 650 meg CD's full of this stuff for onl $99 + p&p??

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6487 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fucking shiit that was sick

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6468 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to tell you the truth, that doesn't really sicken me out, but maybe i've just become so accustomed to stuff like that, from seeing dead deer being gutted during hunting season and from studying the brutal history of the Second World War...

or maybe i'm just fucked up....

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: -gbotto600- ]

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6487 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is really sick.. i was eating smth when i saw this pics... but makes u wonder... where the hell is all the blood from the 2nd guy? he looks all out of blood...
Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6181 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well he obviously died instanlty and when the heart stops blood no longer squirts around, he was obviously thrown about a bit.....

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.64 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6487 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just been out for a meal with to good mates, both girls, all i had in my head was that fucking image popping in every halkf an hour or so .. man

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6225 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg...that was disgusting, but needed 2 be shown 2 show ppl the dangers of driving at such high speeds !!

Ice
x

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6327 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn morbid curiosity it was rather disgusting but not as shocking as it would of been in pre-internet days

PS: Welcome back Ice

[ April 25, 2002: Message edited by: Mighty Cranium ]

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6453 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shit man

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, now that your all grossed out I can tell you that this was probably a huge set up. There is no damage to the gaurd rails. It was probably set up by MADD or something like that. They do this all the time. If it was real they would have coverd the bodies and not let anyone take any pics or anything.

Car Accident victims are never pretty. 41 THOUSAND Americans die every YEAR in car accidents. That's 10X more than terrorist attacks (now why the government just goes "Oh well, that's life" on something that horrible, but spends billions on some fanatic islamics i have no idea. I guess 41,000 americans dying is okay, as long as is isn't tied to a religion).

do the math: in the past 10 years, 410,000 americans have died in a car. Ouch.

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.54 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6409 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u got 2 think what was there last thoughts. u can c the guys brian.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6213 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Car Accident victims are never pretty. 41 THOUSAND Americans die every YEAR in car accidents. That's 10X more than terrorist attacks (now why the government just goes "Oh well, that's life" on something that horrible, but spends billions on some fanatic islamics i have no idea. I guess 41,000 americans dying is okay, as long as is isn't tied to a religion).

oh the poor fucking americans i feel ever so sorry for them,
look it doesnt make a different to how people drive telling them figures, it only has an effect when it happens to someone they know and it really hits home

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.99 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6463 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ2Vegetto:
u got 2 think what was there last thoughts. u can c the guys brian.

I dunno if we can see if he is called brian or not, but that is for sure a real body. Ive seen a few pics of dead people that are mashup like that and the colour of the fat on the floor and stuff, that so aint a set up.
If it was doign 173 MPH it wouldnt have stayed around where it hit for long, and probably flew in the air, chucking the two guys at, at what seemed great speed, then rolled along till stopped.
A good visual imagination and logic are not always good, when conserning stuff like this.

--------------------
 -

SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
they died for life. the ratio of life is born:dieing 5:3

--------------------
 -

rpazdzierski600  
The Machine
Member # 249

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rpazdzierski600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

--------------------
Contact me on AOL Instant Messanger: rpaz517
 -

Posts: 2171 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Sep 2001 (6355 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ2Vegetto:
they died for life. the ratio of life is born:dieing 5:3

Yeah its crazy, we need to invest in off world expansion ... hmmm .. Ill move that to theory, either that r who wants to come on a human kull with me??

--------------------
 -

-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
or maybe i'm just fucked up....

yeap i think thats the case

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.34 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6468 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -dkumral600-:
yeap i think thats the case

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

GO LICK A PUBE OUT OF THE URINAL!

pwnt~

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6487 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
i showed my class the site and they all got sick .lol

[ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: SSJ2Vegetto ]

--------------------
 -

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hit a table in the middl eof the highway at 116mph with my old bonneville SSEI.............. that hurt this was a 3am and i didnt have my brights on :P

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6409 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by FeNiX:
i hit a table in the middl eof the highway at 116mph with my old bonneville SSEI.............. that hurt this was a 3am and i didnt have my brights on :P

That acaully explains a lot about you.. lol, sorry it was to easy

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
That acaully explains a lot about you.. lol, sorry it was to easy

Yeah, I agree with ducky... its only to easy when people are dumb enough to set themselves up for it.

--------------------
 -

FeNiX  
Member # 178

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeNiX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bite me

--------------------
Whens the last time you were in a Rx-7 hittin on girls outside a All Girl Catholic schoool [Razz] .......... God bless my rich friends

Posts: 332 (0.05 per day) | Registered: Aug 2001 (6409 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Duck_Fat:
These are as graphic to the limit that graphic could be used to describe them.

http://www.amplus.com.br/crashed/ferrari/ferrari1.htm

Some bad news people..

That is a fake picture.

It was proven on the other messageboard i go to sorry

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
thats what I said. the other message board I go to proved it wrong also. What other one do you go to?

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for St0NeR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.2gstratus.org

--------------------
 -
Telling a shagi not to be gay is like god coming down from the heavens, it just wont happen..-St0NeR 2002

Posts: 1725 (0.26 per day) | From: Las Vegas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6452 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol it looks similar to 'my' car forum:

f-body.org

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6477 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St0NeR  
Member # 132

Rate Member
Looking in southwest section for some weak cars to beat

--------------------
 -

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by St0NeR:
Some bad news people..

That is a fake picture.

It was proven on the other messageboard i go to sorry

It looks real to me, how did they prove it exactly??

--------------------
 -

Checkered  

The sooner you fall behind, the
more time you have to catch up

Member # 461

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkered     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got to agree with bronxs here how did they prove it ???? Were they there or is it just there opinion ?!?!?!?!?!?

--------------------
Come back and I shall taunt you a second time.
 -

Posts: 700 (0.11 per day) | From: Mooresville, NC | Registered: Mar 2002 (6173 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
CGI?lol

--------------------
 -

Silent Bob  
Regular
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silent Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some pretty nasty stuff, I'm surprised I haven't seen that at Rotten. But these are better:

[ May 24, 2002: Message edited by: Silent Bob ]

--------------------

A.K.A. Mirai

-

Come down
Get off your fucking cross
We need the fucking space
To nail the next fool martyr

-

Posts: 199 (0.03 per day) | From: Liberty City | Registered: Apr 2002 (6158 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Now that is some sick shit.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.96 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6181 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Seen those before ... fucking grim man!

--------------------
 -

Silent Bob  
Regular
Member # 484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silent Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They don't work anymore, now they just show up as red x's.

--------------------
A.K.A. Mirai

-

Come down
Get off your fucking cross
We need the fucking space
To nail the next fool martyr

-

Posts: 199 (0.03 per day) | From: Liberty City | Registered: Apr 2002 (6158 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
they work for me

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for VapoR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I drive as fast as I can... but no worries... I drive a Honda Civic!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Live for fun.

Posts: 282 (0.04 per day) | Registered: May 2002 (6112 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobgod85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drive a honda live forever

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Posts: 432 (0.07 per day) | From: hell | Registered: May 2002 (6113 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
dont forget the click it or ticket guys. i think they doing 2 hard

--------------------
 -

VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for VapoR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, fuck click it or tick it!!! I was drivin south kihei road a day or so ago and drove by 3 cop cars without my seatbelt on. I wasnt wearin a t shirt either so they should have caught me! What a load a horse shit.

--------------------
Live for fun.

Posts: 282 (0.04 per day) | Registered: May 2002 (6112 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobgod85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
savanna got a ticket the first day they started. but i have been in car plety with joe with no seat belt cruzin by choke cops

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Posts: 432 (0.07 per day) | From: hell | Registered: May 2002 (6113 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Last night was a fuckin close call... I think. I was cruizin like 90 and I'd forgotten my seatbelt even. So I was drivin along and I did one of my random checks in the mirror and I see these cop lights go on on the opposite side of the road and I watched as it seemed the cop was turning around. Then I turned to the road for a sec and looked back again and there was nothin there... hmmm. Guess that cop knew who he was fuckin with and left

--------------------
Live for fun.

Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Dude your the last one who should not being wearing a seat belt. The way you drive. You drive like your in a rally car in a honda. remeber "no act bra, I like lick you" god that was funny

--------------------
-Stephen Roberts

"sir you're drunk"

-
 -

VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
I know... whats that all about??? He wanted to lick me! I've heard of gay guys being "straight foward" sometimes but this guy pushed me off the road and yelled out that he wanted to lick me!!!

--------------------
Live for fun.

ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i suddenly have a craving for steak.....j/k thats fuckin disgusting....musta been on the autobon or somethin, less accidents there with no speedlimit, but when there is one dont expect survivors....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6345 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*