Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » AOMPRO   » Cars   » Street Machine Weekend.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Street Machine Weekend.
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
W00t this last weekend was the event mentioned above at our city. Cars come from all over but mostly all the hotrods hidden away in garages come out and invade the streets.

The racing at every light is only tolerated once a year so I make use of it. The whole city was covered in burnt tire smoke. I wanted to get some digital pictures but I never ran into MC to ask for his camera again. I did get some old style picts tho and maybe can scan some as my G/F took some of the losing Cobra drivers faces, heh!

Btw the fastest car (in the 100 foot drags - street car) was a 1994 Z28 Camaro with stock bottom end, Hotcam and roller package, Micky T's drag radials and skinnies in the front, header c/w no cat exhaust and a 175hp shot of NOS. All the old Big block cars as well as the Ricers did not have a chance.

They kept saying "that car is soo quiet and I have 700+ hp why can't I touch that?"

Their cars were way too heavy and none of them knows how to feather a car off of the line ie. no tire spin.

Without the right springs tires, driveshaft, gears, etc they could not (nor ever will) Hook up all the ponies to the pavement.

Hope to get some picts up via a scanner just as soon as they are developed....

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.37 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*