Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Gaming   » Online Games Forum   » hahahahaha

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hahahahaha
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its here now arkan play with it and get it sorted and hahahahahahaha to the randomised colour scheme lmao!

--------------------
Sheriff JtB Humping a Camels Ass.

-
 -

Wishing Cancer upon every bigoted mind.

Hanging Coons in the back yard.

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, it looks like a pumpkin template. I can hardly wait to see what you do with this place JTD...

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6553 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for James the Barber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahaha yea i guess it does any way man are u on msn?

--------------------

-
 -

Posts: 2202 (0.33 per day) | From: Infront of the computer. | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

i cant be asred making another colour scheme yet but tell me wot ya think and ill make changes if ya dont like it but now it is up 2 u arky tod o ur technical stuff.

--------------------

-
 -

DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JTB, I know some online games if yall are talking about www.unitywars.com or www.roidracer.com or www.roid.racer.gr/fast

check them out, let me know....

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6427 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James the Barber  
Member # 63

yea cheers for those but will ya send em to arkan to sort em out cos i dunno how to do the technical side of it...

ill still check em out tho.

infact everyone interested post the address for the games on here and then arky can sort it out.

cheers guys

--------------------

-
 -

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*