Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Gaming   » Online Games Forum   » Request for a gaym here....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Request for a gaym here....
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering if Mahjongg could be added to this forum. It has decent gaym play even in soltitaire mode. Here is the link to said gaym:
http://realguide.real.com/games/?s=kyodaimahjongg_plus

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont u have to pay for that one though?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its weird that you play that Konan...I play that for money in "real life"....and I usually win...but i'll check out how this is played....some online Mahjongg have different style's of playing.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6432 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KONAN  
Member # 75

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KONAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gaym is ancient and has allot of history for a board gaym. I guess you do have to pay for it I just used the trial one.

Tra tell us more about your 'real life' prowess, this sounds really interesting...

--------------------
Ravaged by a Savage - Konan 2001
 -
Beauty/strength/power/the ability to lead others, etc are all a thing of spirit that comes from within and has little or nothing to do with what region you reside/the amount of pigment in one’s skin/genetics/upbringing/etc.–Konan 2001

Posts: 2409 (0.36 per day) | From: Frozen Wasteland called Canada | Registered: May 2001 (6558 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL umm well...on that game we play it like poker...either 2,4 - 3,6 or 5-10

and yes i'm talking dollars....2-4 is cheap to play....if you win a hand from picking up from the table its called a timbok (not sure on the spelling of these words but i can pronounce them) and timbok is you get 2 bucks from every person....plus you have ambition(which is at least a extra dollar per ambition)..which is having 12 flowers....or if you win before the 5th block is picked up that is double money from everyone...so that would be 8 dollars from each person plus any kind of ambition you have...there is serveral ways to gain ambition....you get 4 dollars per person if you win the hand by picking up a block from the pile ...so money adds up fast...

that game is kinda like rummy but it is played with blocks instead....lots of fun and i'm a natural at it

I hardly ever loose and beleive me i'm not bragging...alot of people still owe me money because they went in Moe ( Moe means they went in debt to me) I've played some hands where every player had to pay me like 36 bucks each on one hand....I'm not a hardcore player tho...I just sit down and play for about 4-5 hours and then leave, and i haven't even played for about 3-4 months

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6432 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*