Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Records Forum   » King Spammer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: King Spammer
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shagi_Fighter - 850 posts in 18 days....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.66 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6579 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i no. that is very high. i bet he set up camp here and if look carefuly we can c his fire and tent.lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6446 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marib Hashib  
Member # 252

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marib Hashib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, before he came...

--------------------
 -

yahoo: maribhashib
msn: Maribhashib@hotmail.com
aim: Maribhashib1234

Posts: 913 (0.13 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6588 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toxic2kZ  
Member # 468

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toxic2kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that a record to be proud of, it means he talks a lot of shot a lot of the time.

--------------------
 -
If you want breakfast in bed,
Then sleep in the kitchen!

Posts: 32 (0 per day) | From: Toxical Paradise | Registered: Mar 2002 (6404 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toxic2kZ  
Member # 468

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toxic2kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry just to correct my last post, the word as im sure you can guess was 'shit'

--------------------
 -
If you want breakfast in bed,
Then sleep in the kitchen!

Posts: 32 (0 per day) | From: Toxical Paradise | Registered: Mar 2002 (6404 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

ALL HAIL THE SPAMINATOR! Hamiro and Tresty are going to get it this time for that one.

If it gets me a record, I'll post 1000 posts a day lol.

My tent and fire is over there, next to Arkans house.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm dude, king spammer aint a record to be proud of....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.66 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6579 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hellsatan.. on thephora.com (taboo) lol.. he spammed so much it was rediculous
Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6515 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

I go to a point of saying a certain percent is spam. Today I am going all out because I want 1000 today. Then I'll be cutting back down.

PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
you gotta cut the spamming out completely, IE stay under 30 posts a day for a while because people are getting sick of it, its all spam everywhere we go....

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

1000 posts in 25 days is the the same thing. I set this goal of 20 days ever since you guys started getting on my case when I had it down to 40 posts a day. Once 1000 posts is hit on 20 days, it means 50 posts/day. New record on the forum. And no matter how many times you bitch at me, it won't sink it, because Monkey saw 1000 in 25 days, monkey is going to do it too.

r00kZ  
Regular
Member # 375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for r00kZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking at my post per day count.. its obvious i am the spam king
Posts: 165 (0.02 per day) | Registered: Dec 2001 (6515 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marib Hashib  
Member # 252

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marib Hashib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hamiro is the real spammer... , I can remember in the right vs. left thread, you mainly stayed out of it, but what you did post...

--------------------
 -

yahoo: maribhashib
msn: Maribhashib@hotmail.com
aim: Maribhashib1234

Posts: 913 (0.13 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6588 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
left vs right? i frankly dont give a shit about things i cant change and i dont feel like arguing about shit i dont care about with someone who wont listen anyway lol....

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter  
Unregistered

HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Hamiro:
left vs right? i frankly dont give a shit about things i cant change and i dont feel like arguing about shit i dont care about with someone who wont listen anyway lol....

Wise words, that I'm seriously going to remember in days ahead lol.

Shagi_RuThlEsS  
Member # 458

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_RuThlEsS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is my first post in a non shagi forum so im bringing up this old fighter topic. FIGHTER, KING OF THE SPAMMERS.
hes cut down quite a bit now......
thnx arkan for giving me the inspiration to post
and i have the record for the only guy able to suck his own dick lol jk'in

--------------------
 -

the best sig i think u would all agree
gentle men enjoy!!

Posts: 222 (0.03 per day) | From: Auckland, New Zealand | Registered: Mar 2002 (6406 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Of all the topics you could have posted in. The thousands and thousands and from all the different forum you pick this one to be your first

Anyway it's spaminating lol. But as you can see my 50/posts a day dropped down to 36 or so. So you can see that it keeps dropping and that I did cut back like I said I would lol. I did beat the record though

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.92 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
y biring this post up again?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.36 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6446 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Because it is about me, and anything about me is interesting

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.92 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6414 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VeNoM 900 = 7 days near the beginnning of the board

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.96 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6697 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
haha fighter you cant even spam to a record if you tried, you've wasted your time simple as that lol....

--------------------
 -

2-D.. Administrator 
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Member # 112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2-D..     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hated that bastard, he was on 24/7 and ever other post was by him

--------------------
*Coming soon: Something so awesome to look at it will make your eyeballs explode*

Posts: 6460 (0.96 per day) | From: Hadleys Hope | Registered: Jun 2001 (6697 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VeNoM = Hellsatan = Eurowarrior

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.14 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6721 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Well son of a...

I'll have to make a name for myself another way then

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*