Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Records Forum   » fastest time to moderator

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fastest time to moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobgod85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i became a moderator in 12 days

why, i have no idea

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Posts: 432 (0.06 per day) | From: hell | Registered: May 2002 (6193 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VapoR  
Member # 575

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for VapoR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gotta be the weed.

--------------------
Live for fun.

Posts: 282 (0.04 per day) | Registered: May 2002 (6192 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Shagi_Tresty and myself were made moderators of the Shagi forums the first day we joined.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duck_Fat Administrator 
Fear The Duck
Member # 179

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duck_Fat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats cuz it was for your clan. If you had just came here by your self it would be a little diffrent.

--------------------
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
-Stephen Roberts

"Relationships are so easy thanks to the internet.. you can establish and destroy them at the touch of a few keys! It all starts with 3 letters, asl and ends with stfu!"

"sir you're drunk"
"Madame, youre ugly, tomorrow i will be sober and you will remain ugly"

-Winston Churchill and the Duchess of York

-
 -

Posts: 3501 (0.53 per day) | From: maui, hawaii | Registered: Aug 2001 (6489 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Yes, I know that, but it doesn't change the fact we were made mods right away. So the record still stays with us lol.

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bobgod85     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fastest to moderator that was NOT part of a clan is mine muahahahhaha

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Posts: 432 (0.06 per day) | From: hell | Registered: May 2002 (6193 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, it would be Menace man, who pretty much upon creation was moderator of flamers and theory.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wonder why lol...
anyway being a mod is not such a big deal... fastest to admin status is smth very different tho...

Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well even tho i was the FIRST GIRL here and AN ORIGINAL AOKPRO MEMBER....I didn't get mod for the longest time and I didn't get admin for the longest time either....but at least I hold 2 records that no one no can take from me...First Girl here and first girl at aokpro and still the only girl at aokpro

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Tresty:
i wonder why lol...
anyway being a mod is not such a big deal... fastest to admin status is smth very different tho...

lol ... there aint much to wonder about ...

I know I been admin and edited someones text, and deleted that flame on fighter from general this morning. There aint much really to do.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.48 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6304 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bronx:
Nope, it would be Menace man, who pretty much upon creation was moderator of flamers and theory.

method man is just another user name of an existing admin

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:

and deleted that flame on fighter from general this morning

I'm glad to know that you're at least doing your job

--------------------

-

Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Arkan:
method man is just another user name of an existing admin

Menace, JTB ...

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

What is the point in an admin making himself a mod also? I can think over a few people right now that deserve the mod position besides menace/jtb. I can also think of a few hundred people that deserve JTB's admin spot more than he does.

--------------------

-

Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Menace, JTB ...

yeah sorry i meant menace....its just that i tend to link similar things

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.62 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6567 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
if menace is moderator of theories, why dosent he ever post? shouldent you post if your moderator, or at least participate?

i think bronx or fighter should be mod of theories

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Marib Hashib  
Member # 252

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marib Hashib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I should, Ill start posting again there if i am

--------------------
 -

yahoo: maribhashib
msn: Maribhashib@hotmail.com
aim: Maribhashib1234

Posts: 913 (0.14 per day) | Registered: Sep 2001 (6434 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Make Marib, Im already Mod of 2. Then so is he and so is fighter.

--------------------
 -

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I say take Menace Man away from all Mod positions since he is already an Admin. The flame forum already has two mods anyway. Second, maybe we should give Vapor the mod position of the Theory forum since he posts so much there? If he would just make up his mind I would have more faith in his abilities lol.

--------------------

-

bobgod85  
Member # 574

Member Rated:
give mod to dejango

--------------------
 -
drive fast take chances

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*