Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Records Forum   » Fastest time to take a shower

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fastest time to take a shower
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to know who has the fastest time to take a shower, including washing with some sort of soap/shower gel all over your body, and washing your hair with conditioner and shampoo...

I did in 63 seconds

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

Are you sure you even got clean?

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

yea I am sure I smelled pretty
ShaGi_FiZiKs  
Regular
Member # 571

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Others might Disagree

--------------------
 -  -
 -

Zone Names:ShaGi_HuSkArL,ShaGi_HuSkArL__ and ShaGi_FiZiKs

Posts: 188 (0.03 per day) | From: Austin,Texas | Registered: May 2002 (6194 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Naa I was on the phone with them hehe
ShaGi_FiZiKs  
Regular
Member # 571

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_FiZiKs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

--------------------
 -  -
 -

Zone Names:ShaGi_HuSkArL,ShaGi_HuSkArL__ and ShaGi_FiZiKs

Posts: 188 (0.03 per day) | From: Austin,Texas | Registered: May 2002 (6194 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
48 seconds....completely clean, shampoo, conditioner (though i never use it just since it was part of this lol) and body wash....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6425 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

damn really?

I'll break it

Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

For your pannsies that don't go out and get down and dirty you might be able to pull off 48 and 60 seconds. For someone like me it takes a bit to get all that dirt and mud off my feet and out of my hair.

Do you guys like take stop watches in the shower with you?

--------------------

-

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
howfast_fuckenfast  
Just Popped In
Member # 597

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for howfast_fuckenfast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was about 7 i'd have my sister time me. basically my basic shower was jumping in washing my hair and then i was out. TOP TIME: 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Before i wondered............I'm i really alive or am i just dreaming. The answer came right before i saw the headlights of that semi speeding at me. I'm pretty sure i'm dreaming now because when i shoud've died, i didn't.

Posts: 18 (0 per day) | From: to all those stalkers!i'm not gonna tell you.to all those non-stalkers. Hawaii | Registered: Jun 2002 (6174 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I started my stopwash and then through it out
DaRk QuEen  
In Your Dreams
Member # 254

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaRk QuEen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see there is no way a girl can beat a record, we gotta shave our legs and stuff like that and i gotta leave conditioner in for a few mins before i rinse it out cause my hair is too long.

--------------------
 -

"Oh What A Tangled Web We Weave,
When One First Pratices To Deceive"

Posts: 2280 (0.35 per day) | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Oct 2001 (6431 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ma$oN  
Member # 224

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ma$oN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
68 minutes

--------------------
MaSoN

-
Thanks for the sig MC!

Have you ever needed some one so bad?

Have you ever loved someone...

You just couldnt have...

Did you ever tried so hard?

That your world just fell apart...

Have you ever needed someone so bad?....

-

Posts: 1362 (0.21 per day) | From: LUBBOCK, TEXAS | Registered: Sep 2001 (6454 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

quote:
Originally posted by Ma$oN:
68 minutes

Was there any water left after you were done?

--------------------

-

-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@fighter
guess why i stopped showering?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6461 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

I thought the water thing might have been a reason why you stopped lol.

It's because of water waisters like you that I don't have enough water to fill my pool so I can take my annual one day swim.

--------------------

-

daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
48 seconds u cheater . ill break that shit right now.

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg i could feel the record but then i got sope in my eyes.

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.1 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6566 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Cranium  
Member # 129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Cranium     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daveacious:
omg i could feel the record but then i got sope in my eyes.

--------------------
So full of air
So full of anything
Unsuitable scrap iron
sweepings in the ground
Flies in the house

Posts: 3871 (0.59 per day) | From: I am CANADIAN | Registered: Jun 2001 (6533 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i hold the record for longest time to take a bath...
once, after a party i took a bath... and i felt asleep in the bathtub...

Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6260 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teapot Administrator 
Forum Admin
Member # 135

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teapot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, once i passed out in the shower after a party...i was in there for about 6 hours or so....

--------------------
If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's Second Law

-

Contact Info
AIM: bvtonedog
Yahoo: bvtonedog
MSN Messenger: iamtheyukster@hotmail.com
Email: bkvtonedog@adelphia.net

Posts: 3879 (0.59 per day) | From: Colonial Heights VA | Registered: Jun 2001 (6532 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
HELLO HELLO

Too bad none of your drowned. J/k

--------------------

-

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*