Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Records Forum   » Fastest propultion of a Caterpillar

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fastest propultion of a Caterpillar
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know those fuckin caterpillars that come in waves every few years theyre like blue and brown with all the hair and stuff? well i was outside shooting them with my pellet gun (itys high powered one not a piece of shit fuckin expencive lol) well i ran outta pellets and decided to try something out. Found the biggest fattest one i could and i puut it in the barrel, unharmed so it was a live propultion lol, well anyway i pulled the trigger and propelled it 20 feet at over 260km/h....BEAT THAT LOL....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn...

that sounds like fun...

however we don't have cati's so damn

however, if I see one I will try it...

still..

damn

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is the funniest thing i have ever seen in my life hamiro....you broke my lungs laughing thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6457 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Tresty Moderator 
[b]VIP[/b]
Member # 439

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Tresty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hami i hate u... just with this single post u made me look up 2 words in dictionary...
Posts: 1386 (0.22 per day) | From: Bucharest/Romania/Europe/Earth | Registered: Mar 2002 (6256 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao, Shagi_ViolatinU came over and i wanted to show him, i found one, put it in and fired it against a rock all it was was a black splatter lol, then i found a fat one (had eaten lots of leaves and grass) shot it out and there was a big green circle on the rock from all the leaves itd ate lol....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.68 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6421 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverfoil  
Member # 336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverfoil     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHA

awesome

did u later find the cati where ever you shot it?

--------------------
~the Chosen One~

now: URep_FI2EE_DK

I'll be there for AoM

Posts: 76 (0.01 per day) | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2001 (6385 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
yep, a big green splatter on a rock, i shot the rock so i could see it, but imagine if you shot someone with one, thatd be so fuckin disgusting lol....

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you should market it...

who needs paintball guns when you could have cati-guns?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*