Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Gaming   » Suddenstrike2.tk General   » Sudden Strike 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sudden Strike 2
Ice-T  
Visitor
Member # 526

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ice-T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I've also played the demo and think that it is good. There are definite improvements from ss. They have made infantry much more effective and useful. Overall I was extremely happy with the demo Then I decided to play a multiplayer game. Since I have two computers it was relatively easy. I was Japan. First, my battleship or whatever came. With the battleship all those people in it are crew so I take it you cant drop them off on land? Also, how come it could only go forward or backwards, couldn't move it around the map, making it not so effective. When I did get my other units there were 4 tanks, 6 repair vehicles, 1 truck with crates and some car with 3 snipers in it. During the entire battle I didn't get any reinforcements. On my other computer I got landing craft, more tanks and some other cool things(how come one comp. get more than the other). Can the battleships deploy landing craft, or is all they do shoot there big guns and travel back and forth? I saw some multliplayer screens on the site and there were lots of different units at their disposal. Hopefully, someone could clear up a few things for me and tell me your thoughts/concerns about ss2.

Thx.

Posts: 6 (0 per day) | Registered: Apr 2002 (6212 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vladimir  
Visitor
Member # 503

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vladimir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you've played the demo of SUST 2. If it is the official one can u emali the link to me?
Posts: 4 (0 per day) | Registered: Apr 2002 (6223 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*