Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » Moderator Election Forums   » Vote ^^XpLiCiT^^..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vote ^^XpLiCiT^^..
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.. for Sports Forum and the Flamers Grill. And if anyone nominates me as mod for general vote me for that too. I am a man of the people, for the people!! *citizens go up in roar* THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

--------------------
Somedays I sit staring out the window, watchin' this world pass me by
Sometimes I think there's nothin' to live for. I almost break down and cry.
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*
Dre: Marshall... it sounds like an SOS!
Eminem: Holy whack unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're fuckin' right!
Dre: To the rap mobile!

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6438 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for you
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xx Ice xx  

XxFlower of ScotlandxX

Member # 295

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for xx Ice xx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ill vote for u for sports !!!!

ur a good sportsman !!

Ice
xx

--------------------
 -

- Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage....  -

Posts: 2041 (0.32 per day) | From: Scotland (the only place worth mentioning in the UK) :-p | Registered: Oct 2001 (6313 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my vote for sports!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.5 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6211 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

no my vote for you is in the flamers grill.

You DESERVE it

Dejango  
Unregistered

*bump*

to top

^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ^^XpLiCiT^^     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you my loving fans! I shall not disappoint you in any forum, whether it be General, Flamers' Grill, or Sports Forum! I will excell in all levels of modship and will provide all with laughter, tears (of joy hopefully), and love.

--------------------
Sometimes I think I'm crazy. I'm crazy, oh so crazy. Why am I here? Am I just wasting my time
But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.

*Morse Code Beeps*

A good friend would come get you out of jail. A really good friend would already be in your cell saying, "That was fucking awesome!"

Posts: 1722 (0.26 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2001 (6438 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daveacious  
Member # 48

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for daveacious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VOte from dave for flamer forums

--------------------
im back bitches

Posts: 719 (0.11 per day) | From: Orange County, California | Registered: May 2001 (6472 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dont have my vote

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.18 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6367 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cloynez0r  
Member # 534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cloynez0r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you got my vote for sports

--------------------
[z06]
[huepfenicon111]

Posts: 2895 (0.47 per day) | From: TeXaN PridE | Registered: May 2002 (6123 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^^XpLiCiT^^  
Member # 133

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by -BiSIYIaRCk-:
you dont have my vote

And why not? I thought we were brothers.

--------------------

*Morse Code Beeps*

Sir Swank  
Member # 620

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Swank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey uve got my vote for everything ur in. so u better win or ill do notin but u better win. from ur local neighborhood pimp.

~deuce

--------------------
Have you ever seen a crocodile seats in the truck
Turn around sit it down and let 'em bite your butt
See the steeling is Fendi, dashboard Armani
With your baby momma - player, is where you can find me?
Cruisin through the parking lot on twenty fours
(Coming Through The Hood On 'Em Twenty Fo's)
Cadillac Esclade with the chromed out nose
With an navigation arrow headed straight to your spot
Where your wife really love me cause the sex is so hot
Put the Caddy up, start the three wheel Benz (Skiiiiiirt!)
Hyper white lights, ultra Violet lens
Suma-tuma tires and they gotta be run flat
TV with a horn goin (UH UHHH) "Boy can you top that?"
I'ma show you some shit - rookie press that button
The trunk went (Ehh-Ehh) and all of a sudden
Four fifteen's - didn't see no wires
And then I heard (Boom!) from the amplifiers

Posts: 39 (0 per day) | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2002 (6070 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dejango  
Unregistered

I voted for you in flamers for sure, and then alternated in any that you and bismark were competing for

that way both of you got fair share

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*