Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Gaming   » RolePlaying   » my guy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my guy
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well this iy going to be my charecter:

Demon Hunter
Attack - 36
Armor - 5
Strength - 21
Agility - 23
Hit Points - 675
Mana - 270

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6288 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

My character is Demon Pussy
Attack - 1036
Armor - 1005
Strength - 1021
Agility - 1023
Hit Points - 1675
Mana - 1270

Demon Pussy because she has the nastiest pussy in town [Eek!]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.94 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6256 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mistress Malice  

Bitchy McSarcasm

Member # 342

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mistress Malice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol i dont know wtf ne of u ppl are talking about with ur 'mana' and shit so im just going to sit this one out lol. at least until i knwo what is going on, bc i sure as hell dont atm

--------------------
You pushed me into the dark pit of despair you had dug for yourself

-

Even now as I lie dead, I know it's only some wonderful dream

Posts: 4075 (0.63 per day) | From: none of your business | Registered: Nov 2001 (6382 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSJ2Vegetto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagi_Fighter:
HELLO HELLO

My character is Demon Pussy
Attack - 1036
Armor - 1005
Strength - 1021
Agility - 1023
Hit Points - 1675
Mana - 1270

Demon Pussy because she has the nastiest pussy in town [Eek!]

u dont no u r a pussy

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2327 (0.37 per day) | From: Space | Registered: Feb 2002 (6288 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SSJ2Vegetto:
well this iy going to be my charecter:

Demon Hunter
Attack - 36
Armor - 5
Strength - 21
Agility - 23
Hit Points - 675
Mana - 270

-

sorry to dissapoint you, but this isn't D&D....its actually TOTALLY different....you actually have to DESCRIBE your characters appearance/personality....not just numbers and junk...

haha good luck kim..have fun...
[Roll Eyes]

no offence Veg....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
ok then. 6 feet, 250 pounds. thats what he looks like in my pics. fast and strong. can change to a demon on comand. this is an rpg and D&D is one.

--------------------
 -

Athanasia  
Nobody said kindness was manditory...
Member # 589

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athanasia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are NUMEROUS types of RPG....this isn't like D&D this is..i think a freestyle...or something along those lines....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1593 (0.25 per day) | From: Canada - Where the morons live. | Registered: Jun 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
ok, thanks, i think i am getting it. he loves the smell of death. he is sorta of funny. best frineds with darkness, and dreadlord. i am getting this right?

--------------------
 -

Dejango  
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here I will kinda give you a template..

Name
Race
Class
Stats (what you had basically)
Physical Characteristics
Weapons
Prefered Clothing
Gait
Special Abilities
How Others View Him
Other Info About Him

and you just introduce this into the RP.

for example

"IC: A man, his ebony hair waving serenly in the wind, floated his way across the dismal alley, his piercing blue eyes catching sight of anything that moved. His black cloak rubbed against a trash can, knocking it over, and causing a few cats to scurry. This sound caused a back door to open, and an obese man to walk out, greese stains on his shirt, with a butcher knife.

'What the hell are you doing back here?'

The man in the black cloak stood, looking at him. He looked at the butcher knife. Suddenly, it flew from the cooks hands. And before the cook could scream, the cloaked man covered the cooks mouth, and dragged him into a dark crevice in the alley-way..."

Do you see how that kind of describes the character, while keeping to the story?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
ok last try then fuck this. not...

Flamseeker
12,000 years old
Male
Night Elf
Demon Hunter
Two curved blades on each had, showen in pictures
long pants
Metamorphosis(turns in to a demon and has range)
ppl fear him
Demon Hunters are dark, shadowy warriors who are shunned by the greater Night Elf society. They made a pact, long ago, to fight against the forces of chaos using its own terrible powers against it. These mysterious warriors ritually blind themselves so that they develop 'spectral sight' that enables them to see demons and undead with greater clarity. They wield demonically charged warblades in battle and even call upon demonic energies to augment their formidable combat skills. Although they are counted as some of the mightiest warriors within the Night Elves' society, the Demon Hunters are always maligned and misunderstood for making their selfless pact with darkness.

--------------------
 -

Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reverend Sporko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice Vegg ^_^

Love the info and such... Now, the question is... Can you play him?

--------------------
 -

I am looking forward to my future.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 279 (0.04 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002 (6145 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
does it rain men? yes duh.lol

--------------------
 -

Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reverend Sporko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We shall See then [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 279 (0.04 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2002 (6145 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SSJ2Vegetto  
Member # 413

Member Rated:
ok i never played in a forums, what r we going to do?

--------------------
 -

Reverend Sporko  
Member # 641

Member Rated:
It's just free style... you do what you wish.. my char is in the cafe currently....

--------------------
 -

Baphomet  
To Mega Therion
Member # 615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baphomet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, we should avoid any form of numerical stats.

--------------------
AHHhhHHH

OH GOD AHHHH

AHHGGGGHGHHHHG

Posts: 1500 (0.24 per day) | Registered: Jun 2002 (6162 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*