Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Modern Wargame   » Is it Just me or has this really slowed down?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is it Just me or has this really slowed down?
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think its the whole "Peace" thing in a wargame that just doesnt work out lol....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6376 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inquisitor Kenny  
Alucard's Lackey
Member # 176

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitor Kenny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nah, i just think Fighter is a prick, so he fucks up the game

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 2054 (0.31 per day) | From: canada | Registered: Aug 2001 (6440 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDIT: this is at Shamiro, not Kenny. kenny is a sore looser, but at least he aint trying to convince people to quit the game yet.

alright thats it. you're pissing me off.

get lost, you aint in the game why you posting shit in here.

if you post one more time about how this game is:
slowing down
dying
should be shut down
everyone should kill eachoter

or anything of this sort of sabotage, i will spend COUNTLESS hours completely ruining ANY game you start or try to play in.

What is your problem? let it go! This game is gonna play for a while, and your whining about it isnt gonna make it go away, but it is pissing the shit out of me.

Start your own freaking game and crash it if you REALY want to see a game go down in flames.

i hope some bird shits on your head while your outside today.

There, i said it. i think i'm ok now.

[ October 01, 2002, 22:23: Message edited by: RoddyVR ]

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6064 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one time a bird shit on my moms head, they say its good luck

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6499 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bronx Administrator 
Administrator
Member # 402

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bronx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -dkumral600-:
one time a bird shit on my moms head, they say its good luck

A bird shit on my head once ... I was here:

-

The Marble Arch in fair Londinium

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9347 (1.49 per day) | From: Gloucestershire, England | Registered: Feb 2002 (6255 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaGi_ThuGz Administrator 
PiMP
Member # 266

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaGi_ThuGz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummm roddy feel free to eat me, i asked a fuckin question, i was just sayin that it was slowin down and needs something to liven it up, and roddy, next time just shut your hole....

--------------------
 -

Posts: 4404 (0.69 per day) | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001 (6376 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-gbotto600-  
Addicted Member
Member # 155

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -gbotto600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop trying to kill my game

--------------------
Decima MAS
 -  - \
When ancient Rome was near defeat,
the invincible Tenth Legion was raised:
they beat the barbarians on the battlefield
and Rome gained peace with honour again.
When the traitor, on September the eighth,
left the fatherland in infamy,
the Tenth Flotilla was raised from the sea
and it brought weapons at the cry for honour!

Oh our Tenth Flotilla,
you that mocked England,
you victorious on Alexandria,
Malta, Souda and Gibraltar,
you already victorious upon the sea,
now even on the dry land
you will win!

To you Italian ships, stolen from us
not in battle but by treason,
and to you, our prisoners and dead brothers,
we swear:
we swear that we'll came back,
let this be God's and the Flag's will.
We swear that we'll fight
until we obtain an honourable peace!

Posts: 7713 (1.18 per day) | From: NJ | Registered: May 2001 (6518 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-dkumral600-  
Member # 97

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -dkumral600-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah or else i'll shit on your head!

--------------------
 -

-dk-

Posts: 2207 (0.33 per day) | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2001 (6499 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shagi_Fighter Moderator 
Monkey See Monkey Do
Member # 443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shagi_Fighter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELLO HELLO

The good thing about a slow down is less work for me. However, I don't mind doing a few extra outcomes every NOW AND THEN. Not everyday [Razz]

--------------------
 -

“An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.” –Pope John Paul II

Posts: 5935 (0.95 per day) | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2002 (6211 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*