Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » The Befoulers   » General   » Why?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why?
Ouij  
Visitor
Member # 712

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ouij     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why did you put a picture of me on the webpage? You make me sad... now i'm gonna go cry... thanks a lot... i even have pictures you can use... way to make me feel uncool... i still love you though, just fix it now i'll come and hit you.... [Mad]
Posts: 2 (0 per day) | From: New Brunswick, NJ | Registered: Oct 2002 (6201 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ouij  
Visitor
Member # 712

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ouij     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuck, i meant why didn't you... great i'm an idiot
Posts: 2 (0 per day) | From: New Brunswick, NJ | Registered: Oct 2002 (6201 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arkan Administrator 

UßerAdmin

Member # 1

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arkan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what webpage?

--------------------
"All This fucking self knowledge, where the fuck has it got me?" - Tony Soprano

-

If you have a problem or need any help or advice in regards to the forum, email me at ultravision23@hotmail.com. If you want the speediest resolution of your problem, try to be descriptive about the problem as possible and give me your username. I know this is rather cliched but from experience trust me it helps, thank you.

for all other enquiries, visit my Arkans Fan Center

Posts: 10646 (1.58 per day) | From: London Calling | Registered: May 2001 (6725 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamus600  
Regular
Member # 261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamus600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.thebefoulers.8m.com

--------------------
"the more i see the more i see there is to see"
"homophobes are just pissed cuz they cant get laid"

Posts: 169 (0.02 per day) | From: BUMBLEFUCK | Registered: Oct 2001 (6585 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patriarchalxdeath  
Just Popped In
Member # 733

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for patriarchalxdeath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, now it's www.thebefoulers.com

--------------------
while the triple-sixers lassos keep angels roped in the basement, i walk the block with a halo and a stick pokin yer patience

Posts: 17 (0 per day) | From: bumblefuck | Registered: Nov 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamus600  
Regular
Member # 261

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamus600     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its both numnuts

--------------------
"the more i see the more i see there is to see"
"homophobes are just pissed cuz they cant get laid"

Posts: 169 (0.02 per day) | From: BUMBLEFUCK | Registered: Oct 2001 (6585 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lunchbox37  
Just Popped In
Member # 711

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lunchbox37     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, his nuts are numb because he is a-sexual!
Posts: 12 (0 per day) | From: here | Registered: Oct 2002 (6206 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patriarchalxdeath  
Just Popped In
Member # 733

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for patriarchalxdeath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no no. don't you remember? that name was passed to you, bitch. but i suppose i'll take it again. it would make more sense. ya bitch.

--------------------
while the triple-sixers lassos keep angels roped in the basement, i walk the block with a halo and a stick pokin yer patience

Posts: 17 (0 per day) | From: bumblefuck | Registered: Nov 2002 (6176 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-anna-  
Just Popped In
Member # 730

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -anna-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
am i reading this right?? you are now relcaming your title as a-sexual? what are you retarted?

--------------------
insert some creative statement here

Posts: 11 (0 per day) | From: on that road next to that rock | Registered: Nov 2002 (6182 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dclxvi  
Visitor
Member # 744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dclxvi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
way to spell retard, (enter mispelled insult)

--------------------
...at least i don't have down syndrome...

Posts: 6 (0 per day) | From: suburbs, nj | Registered: Dec 2002 (6153 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-anna-  
Just Popped In
Member # 730

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -anna-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shhhh, i dont know you, therfore you dont count

--------------------
insert some creative statement here

Posts: 11 (0 per day) | From: on that road next to that rock | Registered: Nov 2002 (6182 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dclxvi  
Visitor
Member # 744

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dclxvi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at certificate of counting*

damn

--------------------
...at least i don't have down syndrome...

Posts: 6 (0 per day) | From: suburbs, nj | Registered: Dec 2002 (6153 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*