Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Moscow - USSR Cold War Private Forum   » THE OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Act is to be followed by all Russian officials. Officials who do not follow this Act to the letter can and will be charged with treason.

1) You WILL NOT reveal any Russian plans, movements, or any secret or sensitive information to Americans, or people linked to the Americans. This includes by ALL sources, AIM, private messages and forum posts. Anyone found breaching this will be charged with treason and accused of being a spy.

2) You WILL NOT question the professionalism of the KGB or the Premier unless under KGB orders(as part of an operation). This is because often what you see as KGB mistakes are actually on purpose as part of a top-secret information. If you do wish to make comments, you may make them in the secret forum, but NEVER in the public forum without KGB consent. If you are unsure about any post you make in the main forum, ask the Chairman of the KGB before posting it.

3) If the KGB or Premier asks you to do something, do it. If the Premier is acting strangely though, check with the KGB Chairman. No man is above betraying his country, the KGB has unfortunately learnt, so if you think the Premier or another official is acting strangely, REPORT IT TO THE KGB!

More will be added as needed.

Nemesis
Chairman of the KGB

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6551 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
writen by me in the main forum in the 'a few questions' thread
8. what is the 'goal' of the game? to take over the other country? to blow them off the face of the planet? to avoid war? to just have fun? to get into HUGE arguments with your 'teammates'? to dispute the decisions of those in higher rolls in the team (UK, [Mad] ) ?

you could say i'm 'reinforcing' yesterdays 'false info' thrown at the US commanders. ofcourse i aint realy mad at you since there's nothing to be mad about, but they'll see it and it might convince then that what you told them yesterday was true (about the 5% budget), if they wasnt 100% convinced yesterday.

lol

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a suggestion.

in the future when the spying game is in full swing, the Americans are bound to steal some of our secret documents. (i have full faith in the KGB, but some things we have to face)
my suggestion is to have fake documents (threads/posts) around, and to deferentiate between the real ones and the fake ones by the way we refer to our own government.

CCCP
USSR

both mean the same thing, and everyone knows that.
but if we have fake posts/threads everywhere with the 'fake' one then when they steal one it will look perfectly fine, but will be completely false and misleading. lol

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6097 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*