Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » Modern Wargame   » Moscow - USSR Cold War Private Forum   » The United States of America

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The United States of America
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this thread, information gained about the United States will be posted, to give all Soviet officials a better view of what the USA is doing.

Nemesis
Chairman of the KGB

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RoddyVR  
Member # 660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RoddyVR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i might be wrong, but judging by the way they spent their 'white' budget, the americans are just spliting their money 20/20/20/20/20. which means that they have a bunch of money sitting around doing nothing.
they have been able to spend a TOTAL of 30 credits in turn 1.
just wanted you guys to see why i wanted to avoid that exact system (everyone gets an assigned 'Credits per Turn')

--------------------
USA in Modern WarGame
Premier of the CCCP in the Cold War Game

Posts: 403 (0.06 per day) | From: Russian in USA | Registered: Aug 2002 (6114 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uknemesis  
Member # 3

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for uknemesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Report into the strength of the United States of America

I have got information from the USA that confirms they are most likely spending their money 20% each, even on the CIA, which is foolish as it gives them only one agent on Turn 3, etc, like so:

Turn 1: Bank 20
Turn 2: Bank 20
Turn 3: Buy 1 Spy for 50, Bank 10
Turn 4: Bank 20
Turn 5: Buy 1 spy for 50

Leaving them with lots of money doing nothing for a few turns. If they're not doing operations, then the best time to hit them would be on the 1st turn of every cycle.

They believe that we have nuclear weapons, and I believe that they will not get nuclear weapons at least until Turn 3, it has been given the same priority as every other department.

I will continue to monitor their budget to see how much the CIA and the nuclear weapons are getting - that is my main priority, you army, navy and air force guys can concentrate on their white units.

But I will use the KGB's budget most of all to keep track of their nuclear weapons, so in the event of a war, we can quickly act to remove their nukes and leave us kings of the battlefield.

I will report more as I get it.

Nemesis Gerasimov
KGB Chairman

--------------------
 -
President Nemesis of the People's Republic of China

With the might of Xin Sheng, China will rise once more!

Posts: 1580 (0.24 per day) | Registered: May 2001 (6568 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*