Horizon Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | Statistics | faq | forum home | Authority List | im | uploads | Games | Member Tree | calendar
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Horizon Forums   » General   » TV Show / Movie Forum   » Battle Royale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Battle Royale
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just saw it and i thought it was very good, now i'm just biding my time until the releases of Battle Royale 2 and Ichi The Killer on DVD over here

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5818 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the_fallen_lord_99  
Member # 57

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the_fallen_lord_99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ichi the killer is one of my fav films. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 670 (0.1 per day) | From: London - U.S.S.R ;) | Registered: May 2001 (6559 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fray  
Visitor
Member # 1001

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Battle royale is one of my favourite asian films. I'm still waiting to see the uncut version of Ichi the killer.
Posts: 1 (0 per day) | From: Scotland | Registered: Dec 2003 (5614 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Taurus  
Member # 838

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sigos_Taurus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how is battle royale 2 gonna work? the movie follows the 2 kids around the city- or will be the following year's competition?

--------------------
ZN: Sigos_Taurus_
 -

Posts: 227 (0.03 per day) | From: surrey, england | Registered: Apr 2003 (5865 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
noble stabbings  
Administrator
Member # 874

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for noble stabbings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought battle royale 2 was already out and they were thinking of developing the 3rd book to film as well

--------------------
 -

Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves

What's the most interesting thing you've seen in the last six months?

Garth: Obviously, Darkplace. It has rendered all subsequent and previous television redundant.

my arms are strong: don't my name suggest it?
i strangled katja and i nearly got arrested!
i would have been safe, bro, it's plain for you to see
my daddy is a diplomat; he's got immunity
and i will kill you bro if you don't meet me or don't listen
coz i've got 500 milligrams of prozac in my system!
i'm down with the triads coz i speak japanese
but only when i'm sleepin' they'll do whatever i please
and i wake up in the cupboard about once or twice a week
AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU IF YOU'RE CALLIN' ME A FREAK!!

Posts: 738 (0.12 per day) | From: Vancouver | Registered: Jun 2003 (5818 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sigos_Scorpio Administrator 
VIP
Member # 774

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sigos_Scorpio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiho! LOL i watched both films like 2 months ago...friend recommended them...Ichi was kinda weird, although there was some kind of story behind. With little more work (money), that movie could been better.
Then BR LOL total comedy, i laughed like hell when those kids started...running and taking that "survivor kit" LMAO, how stupid can movie be? Well end did save movie little. Sure ill watch BR2 if theres coming one, always like to have good laughs [Smile] . And come on who ever did that movie, he couldnt be serious LMAO [Big Grin] [FruitDance]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 394 (0.06 per day) | From: Somewhere in Tundra | Registered: Jan 2003 (5945 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Ma$oN-  

Terrorist

Member # 600

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Ma$oN-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently Sigos diddnt watch very much of the movie..

Anyway, BR is my fave movie, but i wouldnt waste much money on the 2nd one, Shuya becomes a terrorist leader, and the 2nd bunch of BR kids has to kill him to win the game.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 7550 (1.16 per day) | From: Shiorwa Middle School... | Registered: Sep 2001 (6456 days)  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic

Quick Reply

SmileFrownEmbarrassedBig GrinWinkRazzCoolRoll EyesMadEek!ConfusedangerImage22rolling_eyes
Bold - UBB CodeQuote - UBB CodeItalics - UBB CodeInsert Email Address - UBB Code
Image - UBB CodeInsert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code

- Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | HOME | *Daily Topics*